\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

af22e9fa-ezgif.com-optimize-20.gif

Poor boi coming through. I have a 2019 Civic hatchback sport. Its 80’s in NYC today and I forgot how SUCKY the AC system is in my car. Is it just my car or any Civic owners (or know anyone) who feels the same? I have it on the lowest setting and cranked up more than halfway on the speed and its barely enough. My old car id have it on the lowest setting and maybe 1 or 2 on the fan and it would be an icebox.
That’s weird that it’s low. I had a 2017 Si and never had a complaint. Had it for two years went through two Texas summers no issues

Assuming you have a newer Accord? What you mean low and auto, low fan speed and auto temp? If I hit auto then it just seems like it puts the fan speed up and I hate having the fan speed up high like that all the time. I want it brick cold with the fan speed on low lol.
I had it on auto but didn’t put it at the lowest temp cause then it would just blast the air. I would normally set it at around 70. It works like a house thermostat

dammmmmm

that gt350 is glorious

I keep going back and forth between the gt350, z06, and 911 as my next car

Last edited:
I had damaged my OEM one too...and it’s the MMD spoiler on American Muscle. Think it was like $230-$250 ish.

If your car isn’t a Performance Pack you gotta get the Performance Pack belly pan to go with it too though.

I'm not gonna lie I think the c6 z06 is the best bang for your buck I've seen low mile ones going for 25-30k. That's a steal for what you get imo

the c6 is nice but I’m aiming for the c7 Z06 with the 3LZ in a 7 speed.

im just waiting for the c8 z06 to hit showrooms because i know many people will want to sell their c7 at a good price

Back
Top Bottom