\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Demon limited to only 160mph
So probably not
Hellcats and srts don’t have a governor
Hellcat redeye has demon parts
So probably that would beat it before a demon
I’m mostly referencing 1/4 mile times. The redeye and gt500 are low 10s. Way before you get to 180 mph. I just don’t see that as a deal breaker even with the demon being at 160.

I’m mostly referencing 1/4 mile times. The redeye and gt500 are low 10s. Way before you get to 180 mph. I just don’t see that as a deal breaker even with the demon being at 160.
hellcat redeye is a demon
just a different tune
everything else the same

JUST A FEW MORE PHOTOS :smile:

DSC04793-#.jpg

DSC04807-#.jpg

DSC04798-#.jpg

DSC04810-#.jpg

DSC04856-#.jpg

Poor boi coming through. I have a 2019 Civic hatchback sport. Its 80’s in NYC today and I forgot how SUCKY the AC system is in my car. Is it just my car or any Civic owners (or know anyone) who feels the same? I have it on the lowest setting and cranked up more than halfway on the speed and its barely enough. My old car id have it on the lowest setting and maybe 1 or 2 on the fan and it would be an icebox.

Poor boi coming through. I have a 2019 Civic hatchback sport. Its 80’s in NYC today and I forgot how SUCKY the AC system is in my car. Is it just my car or any Civic owners (or know anyone) who feels the same? I have it on the lowest setting and cranked up more than halfway on the speed and its barely enough. My old car id have it on the lowest setting and maybe 1 or 2 on the fan and it would be an icebox.

the AC in my accord sucks too. The only way it gets cold enough is if I put it on LOW and auto.

the AC in my accord sucks too. The only way it gets cold enough is if I put it on LOW and auto.

Assuming you have a newer Accord? What you mean low and auto, low fan speed and auto temp? If I hit auto then it just seems like it puts the fan speed up and I hate having the fan speed up high like that all the time. I want it brick cold with the fan speed on low lol.

Assuming you have a newer Accord? What you mean low and auto, low fan speed and auto temp? If I hit auto then it just seems like it puts the fan speed up and I hate having the fan speed up high like that all the time. I want it brick cold with the fan speed on low lol.
its a 2016 accord. I put it at the lowest temperature setting then push the auto button. It automatically cranks up the fan. If you mess with the fan speed it takes it out of auto.

its a 2016 accord. I put it at the lowest temperature setting then push the auto button. It automatically cranks up the fan. If you mess with the fan speed it takes it out of auto.

Same here, but I just cant stand the sound of the fan speed passed like 3-4. :lol: Whats the difference between what youre telling me and cranking up the fan + set at lowest temp?

Back
Top Bottom