\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He doesn’t know how
B2297269-369D-4AA0-8699-43C7682CCA57.jpeg

This car has been nothing but headaches and problems from the day I bought it. I always told myself I would never buy someone else's project, and I broke my own rule. It has been in the shop more than actually on the road.

I was finally able to get it running 95% right (for now). Still has some sort of fuel leak. The garage wreaks of gas after parking it overnight. The next step is installing A/C.

Even with all the problems and lack of A/C, I enjoy driving this more than my CTR. Any of you guys prefer driving an older, more analog car over the new stuff?

6559A683-82C8-4B2E-A5F0-CE8F7AC780A6.jpeg
shingo dat u???

man i want so many projects i dont have the money time or space for it though :lol: e30 ek and s14 still on my hit list

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain nawghtyhare nawghtyhare & anyone with a Challenger/Charger Does the "Vehicle User Guide" app work on your cars? Mine hasn't been working for quite sometime, I'd say a little over a year or so. Went to the dealer for an oil change last Wed & told them about the issue. They told me I needed some 3G wireless or wifi connection active for it to be on. I don't think them boys at the dealership know what they're talking about. All this is is it's an app that allows you to cycle through every aspect of the car on the touchscreen & is a digital owner's manual...why would a 3G connection be required? When I touch the app to open it tries to load & than a message that says "Error. Content not available. Try again later" pops up. I tried restarting the screen by simultaneously holding down the volume & tune buttons but after the restart it's still not working. Not an end-of-the-world situation but paying so much $ for a vehicle...I'd like to see everything working as it's suppost at all times. Not much info on the internet. I emailed Chrysler but wanted to see if your cars have the app working & if you guys can shed some light on this. Thank you :smile:

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain nawghtyhare nawghtyhare & anyone with a Challenger/Charger Does the "Vehicle User Guide" app work on your cars? Mine hasn't been working for quite sometime, I'd say a little over a year or so. Went to the dealer for an oil change last Wed & told them about the issue. They told me I needed some 3G wireless or wifi connection active for it to be on. I don't think them boys at the dealership know what they're talking about. All this is is it's an app that allows you to cycle through every aspect of the car on the touchscreen & is a digital owner's manual...why would a 3G connection be required? When I touch the app to open it tries to load & than a message that says "Error. Content not available. Try again later" pops up. I tried restarting the screen by simultaneously holding down the volume & tune buttons but after the restart it's still not working. Not an end-of-the-world situation but paying so much $ for a vehicle...I'd like to see everything working as it's suppost at all times. Not much info on the internet. I emailed Chrysler but wanted to see if your cars have the app working & if you guys can shed some light on this. Thank you :smile:
i have never tried it
ill check later this week

20200518_114839.jpg
20200518_114828.jpg
20200518_114258.jpg
Finally had that God awful front plate removed from underneath the front lip. So fresh, so clean. Going to take it to my boys shop & have the rotor hats painted black tmrw. Wanna do the same for the rotors but his boss doesn't like to get involved with projects that require brake bleeding. I guess incase the brakes don't work after the car leaves the shop :rofl:

dats typical

it got cloth interior n prolly no sunroof

i seen em low 50s brand new wit cloth
That's what I had thought as well. I have seen more than a few at the mid 50k price for a new one. Don't know much about how far you can spec them out but the ones I have seen at that mid 50k price all had leather .

Car guys want the engine my G
I come in peace
No one cares bout a sunruff in Cali it’s 80 degrees all
The time
look at u. . . emotional

but fr doe u is actin like a ***** i was lettin cuz kno da real n if he wanted a better price he cud get lower as long as he dont care about da extras

Back
Top Bottom