\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This car has been nothing but headaches and problems from the day I bought it. I always told myself I would never buy someone else's project, and I broke my own rule. It has been in the shop more than actually on the road.

I was finally able to get it running 95% right (for now). Still has some sort of fuel leak. The garage wreaks of gas after parking it overnight. The next step is installing A/C.

Even with all the problems and lack of A/C, I enjoy driving this more than my CTR. Any of you guys prefer driving an older, more analog car over the new stuff?

6559A683-82C8-4B2E-A5F0-CE8F7AC780A6.jpeg
I do enjoy driving the older cars as a toy/weekends but to daily them......hell nah lol. That stage of my life has passed , I need more comfort for my old bones lol. What motor is it in? B18c or K20? Or some like to do a K24 bottom end and K20 top

This car has been nothing but headaches and problems from the day I bought it. I always told myself I would never buy someone else's project, and I broke my own rule. It has been in the shop more than actually on the road.

I was finally able to get it running 95% right (for now). Still has some sort of fuel leak. The garage wreaks of gas after parking it overnight. The next step is installing A/C.

Even with all the problems and lack of A/C, I enjoy driving this more than my CTR. Any of you guys prefer driving an older, more analog car over the new stuff?

6559A683-82C8-4B2E-A5F0-CE8F7AC780A6.jpeg
sure do. Cant beat simplicity. Just to look under the hood and be able to find the problem instead of relying on a computer is alot of avoided stress.

I do enjoy driving the older cars as a toy/weekends but to daily them......hell nah lol. That stage of my life has passed , I need more comfort for my old bones lol. What motor is it in? B18c or K20? Or some like to do a K24 bottom end and K20 top

JDM B18C ITR. The plan is to make it my daily. Just gotta make it reliable.

:nerd:
looks aggressive and i love that most sedans are going for it now that that segment isnt the top dog anymore. im really interested in seeing the honda accord refresh coming soon too
honda accord looks good already minus the rear end. Doesn’t match the nice front end they have. If they change the tail lights and change the rear valance/ exhaust tips it’ll look really good

Hoping the power coincides with the look.
I see this being on the same level has the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400. I think it will be a meh in all categories. Decent 1/4mi time, decent interior , decent steering feedback, decent suspension

JDM B18C ITR. The plan is to make it my daily. Just gotta make it reliable.
What kind of issues you having with the car? B18s are supposed to be stout
:nerd:
That's vette or z28 money

get da go mango, f8 green or plum crazy purple.
next mopar inshallah will be one of these.
purple + bronze rim combo is undefeaated

What kind of issues you having with the car? B18s are supposed to be stout

The problems I am currently having are mostly with the transmission. It came from an 99-00 Civic Si. Basically its been getting stuck in gear, locking me out of gear, and making weird noises. I had it rebuilt with all new synchrotech synchros, forks, and bearings. I also replaced the clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, throwout/pilot bearings, master/slave cylinders too. Still having issues. I think the previous owner of the swap did a number on the trans when he owned it. Although currently, it started running fine after sitting in the garage for 2 weeks. Makes no sense.

In terms of the actual motor itself, it runs strong as hell. It just smokes heavy at high rpm and could use some new rings/valve seals in the future.

Back
Top Bottom