\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Back in my neon days I use to get ****ed with all the time, only met one cool chp and he asked me what I had done and I told him ( which wasn't much at the time) and he told me he had an sti and we should run em one day. He let me go but I never seen him at any of the test n tune days or the race a cop events they held

Throttle response on this is ****ing ridiculous it’s instant
9D3A8F2F-1905-4C7C-BCFB-FE65109FB735.jpeg

Facts
That’s why when they ask I how fast u was going
I always say idk
Or “i didn’t think I was going that fast”
They will give u a ticket for snitching on urself
Never admit u was speeding

Yeah usually though if I do get stopped speeding I really don't know the speed, my general awareness had to be low to not see them or my mind was elsewhere.

I haven't received a speeding ticket in forever but I've heard to ALWAYS ask for the radar scan if they say they caught you speeding. Sometimes, cops will try and call your bluff and you can use that radar scan as leverage.

I don't know about being antagonistic like this. Plus I don't know if all states do this, but I dead *** got a ticket based on the cop's estimation in VA.

Keep the gt if u can
And get da
Yeah usually though if I do get stopped speeding I really don't know the speed, my general awareness had to be low to not see them or my mind was elsewhere.

I don't know about being antagonistic like this. Plus I don't know if all states do this, but I dead *** got a ticket based on the cop's estimation in VA.
some can estimate
But only ones that have taken the class
And are current in the class training
U can get off on one of those
If they aren’t current in their “estimate classes”

This car has been nothing but headaches and problems from the day I bought it. I always told myself I would never buy someone else's project, and I broke my own rule. It has been in the shop more than actually on the road.

I was finally able to get it running 95% right (for now). Still has some sort of fuel leak. The garage wreaks of gas after parking it overnight. The next step is installing A/C.

Even with all the problems and lack of A/C, I enjoy driving this more than my CTR. Any of you guys prefer driving an older, more analog car over the new stuff?

6559A683-82C8-4B2E-A5F0-CE8F7AC780A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom