\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

More like an ugly fat chick with a good personality. :lol:
ygdEEj.gif

She ain't fat bruh....just a lil thick

Just a had a Durango as a rental car on along trip...bruh, I was pleasantly surprised. I copped a family SUV a few months back, but the Durango wasn’t even on my radar otherwise I would’ve considered it. It got some pep to it and was fun to drive

Just a had a Durango as a rental car on along trip...bruh, I was pleasantly surprised. I copped a family SUV a few months back, but the Durango wasn’t even on my radar otherwise I would’ve considered it. It got some pep to it and was fun to drive
What SUV did you get?

People sleep on Mazda. I think they are some of the best looking vehicles especially for the price.

if they came with a hot hatch and a small pickup, even re badge a ranger like back in the day they’d be wrecking shop.
The design looks Italian to me. Mazda borrowed some Alfa Romeo and Maserati design cues

Yeah they did for sure, the grill has big Maserati similarities.

plansb plansb how’s the sq5 treating you? Wife is gonna check out the allroad and sq5. I’m gonna be willing to be she goes with the sq5 since it has more power and sits higher.

Yeah they did for sure, the grill has big Maserati similarities.

plansb plansb how’s the sq5 treating you? Wife is gonna check out the allroad and sq5. I’m gonna be willing to be she goes with the sq5 since it has more power and sits higher.
I love it. It’s such a fun car and so versatile. I have a toddler so I need the space and it’s been just great. It’s like a ****ing Swiss Army knife. I highly recommend it.

I love it. It’s such a fun car and so versatile. I have a toddler so I need the space and it’s been just great. It’s like a ****ing Swiss Army knife. I highly recommend it.

dope, yeah that’s a good daily for the Midwest for sure.

she was looking at a macaan, I’m like get what you want but that **** is way too expensive IMO when you can get a dope sq5.

dope, yeah that’s a good daily for the Midwest for sure.

she was looking at a macaan, I’m like get what you want but that **** is way too expensive IMO when you can get a dope sq5.
Macan is cool but it was noticeably less headroom for me than the sq5. I’m a taller guy so that was a major issue.

She wants cpo and there are sq5 going for less than 30k with less than 30k on the clock as well. The same miles on a macaan s is like 50k+ plus they depreciate like crazy.

My wife loves her Q8. Like u said it is very versatile and I love the frameless doors along with the double glass so the ride is so isolated and quiet.

I think your SQ5 has more power than the Q8 and that is the only thing my wife wanted so we got a weistec stage 1 ECU tune and wow.....it is officially the perfect SUV IMO. 420hp and 480tq is the perfect balance. She does miss having a V8 so if she gets another SUV it will probably be a RSQ8, Range SVR or X6M.

Last edited:
My wife loves her Q8. Like u said it is very versatile and I love the frameless doors along with the double glass so the ride is so isolated and quiet.

I think your SQ5 has more power than the Q8 and that is the only thing my wife wanted so we got a weistec stage 1 ECU tune and wow.....it is officially the perfect SUV IMO. 420hp and 480tq is the perfect balance. She does miss having a V8 so if she gets another SUV it will probably be a SQ8, Range SVR or X6M.
i think the q8 may have slightly more power, but its pretty damn close. The only thing is that q8 is a lot heavier. The size of the sq5 makes it a really fun car to drive.

My next car will be an sq7, i would stay with an sq5 forever but im gonna need more space in the back in a few years.

i think the q8 may have slightly more power, but its pretty damn close. The only thing is that q8 is a lot heavier. The size of the sq5 makes it a really fun car to drive.

My next car will be an sq7, i would stay with an sq5 forever but im gonna need more space in the back in a few years.
I think you will love the interior layout of the Q7.......dual screens make a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom