\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think you will love the interior layout of the Q7.......dual screens make a nice touch
Yeah. I have mine going in for inspection next month. Hoping they have an sq7 on the lot by then for me to check out. The normal q7 are kind of bland, but I think the s version will be great.

It will probably be fire.

the normal q5 isn’t all that either but the s makes it :pimp:
haha yeah the normal q5 is boring as ****. especially because you can only get it in a 4 cylinder. the b8.5 q5s were at least available in the 2.0 4 and 3.0 6.

Yeah. I have mine going in for inspection next month. Hoping they have an sq7 on the lot by then for me to check out. The normal q7 are kind of bland, but I think the s version will be great.
Just took the Q8 in for service and they has a SQ8 in the showroom and I loved the mix of leather, carbon fiber and Alcantara. They nailed it with the fit and finish. I asked the wife if she wanted me to just leave her's there and being this one home lol

20200507_092120.jpg

20200507_093308.jpg

20200507_093305.jpg

Just took the Q8 in for service and they has a SQ8 in the showroom and I loved the mix of leather, carbon fiber and Alcantara. They nailed it with the fit and finish. I asked the wife if she wanted me to just leave her's there and being this one home lol

20200507_092120.jpg

20200507_093308.jpg

20200507_093305.jpg
beautiful, i didnt realize they were here yet. i dont think any local dealers have them yet since i last checked (a week or two ago)

beautiful, i didnt realize they were here yet. i dont think any local dealers have them yet since i last checked (a week or two ago)
They might not be. The GM told me this was the first SQ8 in the country but I thought he was doing the normal blowing smoke. Maybe he said first in the state....idk I cant remember but it looks amazing . Really has me pumped for when the get in the RSQ8

Brought her in March. Picked her up in April. Since then me and my father replaced the thermostat and fan clutch (overheating). Brake master cylinder and the front passenger tire since I popped it when I was living with my boy. Little things here and there still have to be done mechanically and aesthetically but not so serious. Like her exhaust being cut right at the rear axle. And my glove box, rear windows, drivers door dent, and sideview mirror not working by the switch. Dad found a hood emblem in the junkyard and someone tried stealing it from where I live now 2 weeks ago.

Specs:

'87 420 SEL

$950

M116 4.2L V8
201 HP (Think Benz under rated this even knowing they were detuned from the German versions. Gonna ask the Dudes on the Benz forum today. Think they made roughly 215 wheels)

229 lb-ft tq

Bosch Fuel Injected

Vented brakes up front.

0 - 60 (I don't care)

Wheels are 7 x 15. Trying to go for 17 or 18 inch XXR's just gotta figure out the offset.

If you guys want to know the conditions under which I bought her then go

HERE

20200422_162536.jpg

20200403_163226.jpg

Last edited:
W126 :pimp:

I started reading abiut those cars ever since i saw the coupe version flying down the street one day with an exhaust on it. That v8 can make lovely sounds. Congrats man. Check out benzworld and stanceworks for repairs n stuff. Dubby Dubby

Insurance rate finally went down to an acceptable level! Guess it has something to do with me turning 35. Anyway I think I'm finally gonna bite the bullet soon on a Genesis... probably go with a more loaded 2016 with lower miles as opposed to a 2017 with less miles a features. Financing this car should being my credit up to an 814 too!

Yeah been following Benz world since I got her. Thats were I'm gonna ask the question.

W126 :pimp:

I started reading abiut those cars ever since i saw the coupe version flying down the street one day with an exhaust on it. That v8 can make lovely sounds. Congrats man. Check out benzworld and stanceworks for repairs n stuff. Dubby Dubby

if ur not driving bcuzof covid let ur insurance know.

i have geico and they gave me additional discount since i work from home now and dont drive as much
they're giving a discount apparently for June and July, no idea how much they said up to 20 or 25%.. not sure how they figure who gets more or less

still makes no sense it went up last month :lol:

Back
Top Bottom