\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Are you outraged? I’m tired of the whole looking for racism everywhere.
im just disappointed that someone whom i've been watching for years thinks that way and who is pretty big in the car community in LA
I wouldn't say im looking for it, he made a public "apology" stating that he didnt mean malice etc.

im just disappointed that someone whom i've been watching for years thinks that way and who is pretty big in the car community in LA
I wouldn't say im looking for it, he made a public "apology" stating that he didnt mean malice etc.
dont matter if any malice wasnt intended
wrong is wrong
sgamon sgamon seemed more upset
at weaving in and out of traffic
than some racist comments

Oh I’ve never heard of him. I guess if you’ve been watching him for a while.

Hispanic. I guess all I’m saying is everywhere you look it’s racism this racism that. It’d be nice to keep it car related. It wasn’t an attempt at defending the man. He said something stupid. Didn’t know who he was and like naughty said I’ll keep it that way.

Here we go again
giphy (13).gif

Hispanic. I guess all I’m saying is everywhere you look it’s racism this racism that. It’d be nice to keep it car related. It wasn’t an attempt at defending the man. He said something stupid. Didn’t know who he was and like naughty said I’ll keep it that way.

Yea you don't get to tell others to "Not make it about race" though.

Just ignore or block the users instead of attempting to silence black folks from speaking out on injustices.

Facts, upon Fax upon Facsimile B. Let's keep it about da Vroom, Vrooooooom, VROOOOM B. The real racism is the use of slurs like Karen and SWM.

Dc in the car thread??

I generally like farrahs YouTube one take videos, but everything else I see him in I don’t care for (pod, his ig, etc. ). He always seemed like a tool to me. What he said isn’t surprising though given he is one of Rogans boys.

Yea you don't get to tell others to "Not make it about race" though.

Just ignore or block the users instead of attempting to silence black folks from speaking out on injustices.
It’s like me going to your racial injustice thread and talking about how it’s not fair the v8s are being replaced by electric motors and how the manual transmission is nearing extinction.

Jkjk guys I come in peace :lol:

It’s like me going to your racial injustice thread and talking about how it’s not fair the v8s are being replaced by electric motors and how the manual transmission is nearing extinction.

Jkjk guys I come in peace :lol:
Yea, I honestly don't think you "get it" but you got it.

That’s right, because WHITE people are the only ones that can determine what REAL racism is here on NT, and the rest of the world! Stop complaining Black folks!

Didn't want to bring that in this thread but ABSOLUTE FACTS.

HalfFlippantBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom