\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Exactly not trying to get in your pocket but if you could swing the bigger truck I say go for it. Nothing like having a truck and not having any space in the bed for stuff.
No doubt. I was leaning towards that since all the configurations I want in the mid-size lead me to a full size. Getting much more for the money. Plus I use my truck for work.

So NT, after being mad nostalgic about them classic NY Lady Liberty plates...I went ahead & got me a custom one. This online store called licenseplates.TV, they got EVERYTHING domestic/international. It goes for $95 & I had a coupon code & got it for $85 free shipping to US addresses. I'm highly considering taking off the ugly yellow one & putting this onto my Challenger lolol. What would be the ramifications if I get pulled over & they realize this is not a state issued plate? These went out of circulation around the year 2000 :lol: The custom tag is same as my state issued plates. If I do get **** for it from a cop hey, atleast my registration sticker still matches my plate lol
Screenshot_20200819-170925_Gallery.jpg

So NT, after being mad nostalgic about them classic NY Lady Liberty plates...I went ahead & got me a custom one. This online store called licenseplates.TV, they got EVERYTHING domestic/international. It goes for $95 & I had a coupon code & got it for $85 free shipping to US addresses. I'm highly considering taking off the ugly yellow one & putting this onto my Challenger lolol. What would be the ramifications if I get pulled over & they realize this is not a state issued plate? These went out of circulation around the year 2000 :lol: The custom tag is same as my state issued plates. If I do get **** for it from a cop hey, atleast my registration sticker still matches my plate lol
Screenshot_20200819-170925_Gallery.jpg
bruh
ur a person of color
in a nice car
dont even give them a reason

i mess with super car blondie
she be kinda cool
and i like her accent
i think its dope
but who the hell is this :lol:
came up on my feed

EDIT: around 5:32 she crouching in heels for like 2 minutes
im kinda impressed :evil:

Last edited:
i mess with super car blondie
she be kinda cool
and i like her accent
i think its dope
but who the hell is this :lol:
came up on my feed

EDIT: around 5:32 she crouching in heels for like 2 minutes
im kinda impressed :evil:

Checked it out and was not impressed one bit.
Screenshot_20200819-221158_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-221245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom