\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My boys got a 2015 gla250 he just brought it to the dealer. They’re buggin these prices are wild :lol: :lol: 111 for wipers is disrespectful
Crazy part is his girl uses the car but guess who’s paying
39AB045D-5702-436D-98F5-7A74FF607A2D.jpeg

bruh :rofl:

he could do everything himself...except mounting the tires and getting it aligned, he can take it to a local spot and they can do that for less than $200

05fordgt 05fordgt & my brother air spider 777 air spider 777 - Sending prayers your way you guys beat this disease or atleast stay on the healthier side of things if it's not totally beatable. Can't even imagine the pain & levels of discomfort it can put you guys in & how it makes day to day life such a challenge. You guys been strong thus far & hope you continue getting stronger physically, emotionally, mentally. Read up on Crohn's & I tip my hat to you guys for your strength & resiliency. Puts into perspective how granted we take our health when it's in normal & healthy conditions. Onward & upward my brothers :emoji_thumbsup: :smile:

Hey Z, that was really nice of ya! 🙏🙏Thank you so so much!! I always say, you play the hand you were dealt. I've said it when I was 16 and diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, again at 27 when I needed a transplant when my liver failed. And I say it now dealing with Crohn's. Every day is a new day. I'm a glass half full person so I just take every day as it is and enjoy it! 👍 It's why I don't mind talking about my health issues. I figure, if I can help someone who may be scared or worried (as I was in my late teens) then I'm making the best out of my bad health situation. Thanks again for the wonderfully kind words!! 🙏🙏👍👍 Your an A+ buddy!!

Yeah I know someone whos family was affected by Crohns and wanted to donate to this foundation .

Wishing all of yall & ur families good health

Thank you so much bud! Those people who run the foundation are amazing individuals. They even made up a card that shows the holder that we need to use a bathroom in any establishment, even if they don't have a public one. An easy & less embarrassing way to ask. They go above and beyond. Thanks so much for helping out!! 🙏🙏🙏

I liked TallGuy but him a lot of youtube personalities peaked for me. Like they were kool to watch & BS some after a certain point that all peaked & it was downhill from there. Also, if I want technical & thorough fact based detail(s) I'll watch Jay Leno's garage all day long. He isn't a lifestyle guy but rather a connoisseur & preservationist. TallGuy, Mr.Organik, Shmee they're more about choppin it up in their videos & BS throughtout with just 5 mins of knowledgable content. I need more than 5 mins of proper auto content if my eyeballs are going to put $ in your pocket

I'll watch Shmee depending on the car shown. VinWiki is good for the stories. Same with Curated. Great content on older exotics. My favorites right now, are Petrolicious, Harry's Garage (Harry Metcalf from Evo magazine) and Tyrell's Classic Workshop (he does repair work on older euro cars in England). He did a full engine rebuild on Harry's Lamborghini Espada! It was amazing to see the level of detail on making that engine brand new. Also doing a Miura conservation! Iain Tyrell is a master at tuning a carbed Lamborghini V12!! Such a great channel.

I'll watch Shmee depending on the car shown. VinWiki is good for the stories. Same with Curated. Great content on older exotics. My favorites right now, are Petrolicious, Harry's Garage (Harry Metcalf from Evo magazine) and Tyrell's Classic Workshop (he does repair work on older euro cars in England). He did a full engine rebuild on Harry's Lamborghini Espada! It was amazing to see the level of detail on making that engine brand new. Also doing a Miura conservation! Iain Tyrell is a master at tuning a carbed Lamborghini V12!! Such a great channel.
check out this channel, kinda gives me a petrolicious amateur vibe

pretty cool content and nice cinematography

Yea he brought it to the dealer cause it randomly shut off and when it turned back on the check engine light came on. He also wanted a list of “recommended work”

Pretty sure he has a another mechanic

Terrible news guys.... they want 90k for the launch edition TRX...

Yea imma wait till someone buys one and flips it for a cyber truck, not going a penny over 70.

Best YouTuber, freshkicks, supercar suspects, and any other racing videos channels. I like relatable car channels , or anyone with a GTR or boosted 350z/370z. I do watch some of you hellcat owner channels like mod2fame or sometimes I go to the deep end and watch mustang owner channels :sick:

I like Tall Guy, but at the same time, I have the understanding that he's not an actual "car guy" or "car Youtuber" by any stretch of the imagintation. In my opinion, he's a lifestyle Youtuber and cars play a large role in his content/backstory. Once you understand that, the 20 minutes of talking out of a 25 minute video begin to make more sense and you don't go in expecting hardcore auto content, if that makes any sense.

i just watched the picking up a lambo vid from him and like 20 out of the 25 minutes was him being a motivational speaker and showing that he surrounds himself with successful people

Yeah definitely love Petrolicious, being a huge JDM car guy and the care the owners take for their car. I respect that, slowly trying to build a garage of some of my favorite episodes.
My boys got a 2015 gla250 he just brought it to the dealer. They’re buggin these prices are wild :lol: :lol: 111 for wipers is disrespectful
Crazy part is his girl uses the car but guess who’s paying
39AB045D-5702-436D-98F5-7A74FF607A2D.jpeg
I know someone just bought a Porsche, any idea if Porsche is charging this much for the same work or just Benz? I will say BMW charges $150 for an oil change.

Man that is to clean. I’m going to go check it out this weekend so we will see. I’ll post some pictures if it all falls through. I appreciate all of the help in this thread
Did you go see it yet? Yes plz post up some pics & of the interior too. Yeah, any questions post em up. A lot of knowledgeable folks in this thread when it comes to cars

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely check it out. I still watch Stradman's channel. From everything I've heard, he's actually a pretty nice guy. I just would love to know who is funding all his car purchases recently. And now he told everyone he officially owns a hypercar. Just waiting for it to arrive. I know YouTube can generate some really good money. And I know he has over 2.5M subs, but would that really lead to the ability to buy a P1 or Bugatti, or 918? Plus all his other cars. He's gotta be getting help I would think (I could be way wrong too, I don't know). Curious to know what he bought.

Who ever did that wrap job needs to get fired 😂
I almost copped one with a knocking motor but dude wouldnt go down on price. He would take less than 10k even tho it needed a rebuild 🤦🏽‍♂️
those are fender covers so you can wrench without scratching the paint.

a dude back in stl came through with a a black vert trans am with a lsa, it was on 1320 some time back i can remember his name but it was fast.

Back
Top Bottom