he talked about his humble beginnings
how he went to jail
his fam all that
and gained a following off that
and finessed that into sponsorships
i could say in my what almost 15 years of knowing what youtube is
he prolly maybe the first person i could identify with
cause he wasnt corny or nothing
just a regular black dude(even though he half)
so im sure other folks identified with that and respected his grind

yeah all he does is that
and regular dudes started following him and watching vids
just cause he was a regular dude
he didnt front when he first started
he talked about his humble beginnings
how he went to jail
his fam all that
and gained a following off that
and finessed that into sponsorships
i could say in my what almost 15 years of knowing what youtube is
he prolly maybe the first person i could identify with
cause he wasnt corny or nothing
just a regular black dude(even though he half)
so im sure other folks identified with that and respected his grind

I REMEMBER HIS EARLY VIDS WITH THE TURQUOISE CHALLENGER AND I SOMEWHAT IDENTIFIED WITH HIM WITH ME BEING 6’7, AND I FOUND INTEREST IN HIS VIDS. BUT NOW HE’S KINDA CORNY TO ME. IM NOT KNOCKING HIS HUSTLE BY ANY MEANS, JUST CURIOUS HOW THESE YOUTUBERS BE COPPIN EXOTICS AND ALL THAT HIGH DOLLAR ISH.

05fordgt 05fordgt & my brother air spider 777 air spider 777 - Sending prayers your way you guys beat this disease or atleast stay on the healthier side of things if it's not totally beatable. Can't even imagine the pain & levels of discomfort it can put you guys in & how it makes day to day life such a challenge. You guys been strong thus far & hope you continue getting stronger physically, emotionally, mentally. Read up on Crohn's & I tip my hat to you guys for your strength & resiliency. Puts into perspective how granted we take our health when it's in normal & healthy conditions. Onward & upward my brothers :emoji_thumbsup: :smile:

Hopefully it’s ok to post this in here, I’m looking at buying this 85 Chevrolet Caprice, but was concerned with the rust. The body looks to be In great condition, but underneath seems a little to questionable. Idk if any one can help I would appreciate it!
2 doors :pimp::pimp::pimp:. Hope the rust wasn't an issue & it worked out for you. I'm on the prowl for one in black just like this. 2 door ones are far & few

No worries buddy. I've been dealing with GI issues since I was 16 (ulcerative colitis) and I'm 44 in a week. Many trips to Philly to the big hospital for doctors and procedures (including a liver transplant). Yeah, if I eat something that doesn't agree with me, yeah, it goes in and right out pretty quickly. If it's not right away, it's like 10-15 minutes of major discomfort and pain. Google Crohn's disease if you don't mind. It will make you thank your lucky stars you don't have it. At the worst (last year) up to 35 trips a day to the men's room.

How does it affect me personally? At its worst, you really can't leave the house. Straight up, you can be no further than 10 feet from a bathroom. It's why I took short term disability on February 1st from work, and now after 6 months, I've applied for long term. I can't work like this. I did for many years, to the detriment to my own health (always put work first as a "good little soldier" over my health). Can't do it anymore. I'm hoping it's approved (it should be) and I can rest for a good bit. But yeah, at its worst years ago, I could not go to anything (concert, sports events, you name it). It really gets you down. But thankfully I'm a "glass half full" type of guy and have a positive outlook.

Yeah I know someone whos family was affected by Crohns and wanted to donate to this foundation .

Wishing all of yall & ur families good health

Just bought an 03 silverado ss. My 3rd time owning one. This one is in great condition imo. I wanted a older whip that I can drive daily that serves a purpose and this was perfect. Just ordered some Forgiato 26s twisted maglia, and gonna drop it a few inches. And, gonna try to get it to about 500whp in the future...
20200822_103200.jpg
has the 6.2???

my old coworker had one of these, unfortunately he passed due to covid so everytime i see one of these it reminds me of him.

2 doors :pimp::pimp::pimp:. Hope the rust wasn't an issue & it worked out for you. I'm on the prowl for one in black just like this. 2 door ones are far & few

Man that is to clean. I’m going to go check it out this weekend so we will see. I’ll post some pictures if it all falls through. I appreciate all of the help in this thread

Beautiful truck
Guessing its AWD? Either way if you plan do any power mods I'd upgrade the transmission first GM automatics are junk unless it's a 4l80e. Second if its Awd it came with a crappy 10 bolt differential ( Rwd version came with a stout 14 but similar to the tbss that can hold 8-900) that wont hold much more than 500 assuming you dont do hard launches constantly.

I went to look at a few before I purchased my tbss but couldnt get over the price for an extended cab. Wish they came in a 2 door version
Yes awd. The guy I bought it from recently had the transmission replaced...gotta look at the paperwork to see which one. Even though I want to add some power, I don't really want to do any more than spirited driving. This truck was pretty quick for its time 17 years ago. But now, it's a dinosaur.

I REMEMBER HIS EARLY VIDS WITH THE TURQUOISE CHALLENGER AND I SOMEWHAT IDENTIFIED WITH HIM WITH ME BEING 6’7, AND I FOUND INTEREST IN HIS VIDS. BUT NOW HE’S KINDA CORNY TO ME. IM NOT KNOCKING HIS HUSTLE BY ANY MEANS, JUST CURIOUS HOW THESE YOUTUBERS BE COPPIN EXOTICS AND ALL THAT HIGH DOLLAR ISH.

$20k down and 18% APR :lol: :sick:

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 4.14.02 PM.png

what if u got a pink slip but renting???
does that matter or nah???
It doesnt matter to me I'm not worried about anyone's financials except mines and my immediate family. imo the only loans that should be taken out should be to generate some kind of wealth.

The "unintelligent people who lock up a ton of cash in a depreciating asset" community?
Not every car is a depreciating asset. Some can appreciate/hold their value and if you know what your doing you can flip any car for profit.
I always see people say the rather put 10% and invest the rest. What's the diffrence if its still gonna depreciate by the time you pay it off or even worse you just keep rolling the negative equity into new loans? :lol:
Forgot to mention the intrest you pay over years.......

Last edited:
If your financial situation allows you to purchase a vehicle comfortably, then it's not a bad thing to buy and finance a high end car. When I say comfortable, I mean you're living on your own, the monthly payment isn't eating up a majority of your disposable income to a point where you're living paycheck to paycheck, or your credit is so bad to a point that you have to finance at 10-20% APR.

That situation up there with the rolls royce is cringeworthy. Its a damn shame when I see dudes buying these high end cars, living at home with their parents or taking out a massive loan that eats up all their monthly income so that they can "stunt".

Back
Top Bottom