\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not hating on any car YouTuber in general. I just wish they would focus more on the cars. These dudes just trying to be stars...I don't want to watch 30 min of video and see your face for 28min.
I like Tall Guy, but at the same time, I have the understanding that he's not an actual "car guy" or "car Youtuber" by any stretch of the imagintation. In my opinion, he's a lifestyle Youtuber and cars play a large role in his content/backstory. Once you understand that, the 20 minutes of talking out of a 25 minute video begin to make more sense and you don't go in expecting hardcore auto content, if that makes any sense.

I like Tall Guy, but at the same time, I have the understanding that he's not an actual "car guy" or "car Youtuber" by any stretch of the imagintation. In my opinion, he's a lifestyle Youtuber and cars play a large role in his content/backstory. Once you understand that, the 20 minutes of talking out of a 25 minute video begin to make more sense and you don't go in expecting hardcore auto content, if that makes any sense.
yeah i watched one of his videos and hes not technical, hes more of just a dude who likes cars.

i personally enjoy more technical content like roadkill/hotrodgarage type stuff.
even some tavarish rebuilding is nice to see.

I don't think he has to be super technical. I don't think that he has to be 100% focused on the car per se.

But at least give me some HD looks at the vehicle while you act silly for 30min. Especially when my eyeballs are helping to fund your "lifestyle". Or just title the video "watch me be silly for 30 min".

Jay Leno is more of a star than any of them, and in almost every frame of the video, some part of the car (the reason you clicked to watch) is on the screen.

Not comparing the volume or quality of technical content...just the amount of time the actual begins is on screen.

At some point is just becomes a click bait side show

Last edited:
Yes awd. The guy I bought it from recently had the transmission replaced...gotta look at the paperwork to see which one. Even though I want to add some power, I don't really want to do any more than spirited driving. This truck was pretty quick for its time 17 years ago. But now, it's a dinosaur.
In that case I would order a fuel pump, injectors and a supercharger kit of your choice all you really need for 550whp

is it cheaper to get to 550whp on that motor with a blower or with motor work?

what would you need for 550whp in that truck NA?
From researching other trucks, they do exhaust, intake, tune, cams, fuel system and shift kit. Not sure where it puts them hp wise. I would assume well over 400...

is it cheaper to get to 550whp on that motor with a blower or with motor work?

what would you need for 550whp in that truck NA?
Way cheaper with boost or nitrous.
You need a stroker kit with heads cam intake and full bolt ons to touch 550 with awd in a 6.0
With a 6.2 people make 550 with just cam port work and exhaust.

I liked TallGuy but him a lot of youtube personalities peaked for me. Like they were kool to watch & BS some after a certain point that all peaked & it was downhill from there. Also, if I want technical & thorough fact based detail(s) I'll watch Jay Leno's garage all day long. He isn't a lifestyle guy but rather a connoisseur & preservationist. TallGuy, Mr.Organik, Shmee they're more about choppin it up in their videos & BS throughtout with just 5 mins of knowledgable content. I need more than 5 mins of proper auto content if my eyeballs are going to put $ in your pocket

My boys got a 2015 gla250 he just brought it to the dealer. They’re buggin these prices are wild :lol: :lol: 111 for wipers is disrespectful
Crazy part is his girl uses the car but guess who’s paying
39AB045D-5702-436D-98F5-7A74FF607A2D.jpeg

GATDAMN:smh::sick:

THIS IS THE REASON I BUY AMERICAN! I CAN BUY AND CHANGE MY OWN WIPERS AND AIR FILTERS. THAT BILL WOULDVE HAD ME TELLIN THEM, JUST KEEP THE CAR :lol: :lol:

Tall Guy Car Reviews has to be one of the worst semi-automotive related Youtube channels around.

I say "semi-automotive related" because he literally knows nothing about cars. I'm actually embarrassed for him at some of the stuff he says and does.

But kudos to him and his boyfriend for buying higher mileage, late model "exotics" and convincing their subscribers to buy into their nonsense.

GATDAMN:smh::sick:

THIS IS THE REASON I BUY AMERICAN! I CAN BUY AND CHANGE MY OWN WIPERS AND AIR FILTERS. THAT BILL WOULDVE HAD ME TELLIN THEM, JUST KEEP THE CAR :lol: :lol:
Let’s not act like every dealer doesn’t beat people up with absurd prices.

Tall Guy Car Reviews has to be one of the worst semi-automotive related Youtube channels around.

I say "semi-automotive related" because he literally knows nothing about cars. I'm actually embarrassed for him at some of the stuff he says and does.

But kudos to him and his boyfriend for buying higher mileage, late model "exotics" and convincing their subscribers to buy into their nonsense.
This sounds a lot like hate tbh

u hating for no reason

Your boy doesn't know how to change some wiper blades?
600 to mount and balance tires. Any random shop will do it for under 100. It’s not like it’s a special job cause it’s a benz.
200 for an air filter that’s probably took them 30 seconds to install.
150 for wiper blades :lol:
I hope he didn’t pay that cause he could save at least half of that by either doing it himself or taking it somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom