\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's a full interior all steel street car vs a modded factory built track car that is not street legal :lol:
Demon is literally built that application gt500 or Corvette isn't intended for the track.
#hemiboyz hold that L
fam why do you have on da hemi so much?

that whip weighs 300lb less than a demon stock for stock

how are u gunna say all steel as if it weighs less :lol:
everybody knows these challys heavy af

and that donk is built for drag racing as well so whats your point?
OKAY FAM :lol:
Do you watch demonology? He rarely loses. I really didn’t expect him to lose to the donk. Especially if you watch the video at the beginning the donks first passes were super sketchy, tires weren’t hooking it was all over the place. It doesn’t have the ideal setup for all the power it’s putting out but still managed to beat a car that’s only purpose is to drag race.

the donk is also built to drag race it has a damn parachute b

yall are so weird for hating on a damn car so much :lol:

I’m not really sure I just know it’s a south thing. Terrible trend imo that should’ve ended after the 2000s :lol:
Yeah absolutely. Butchering classics is what it is to me. But, hey to each their own. Didn't you post up a pic of a modern Challenger on 35s? :rofl:

Yeah absolutely. Butchering classics is what it is to me. But, hey to each their own. Didn't you post up a pic of a modern Challenger on 35s? :rofl:
Yeah. Cut fenders and everything :lol:
Friends from high school still do that crap. One of them just got a scat pack charger just waiting for him to post that thing on 30s lol

fam why do you have on da hemi so much?

that whip weighs 300lb less than a demon stock for stock

how are u gunna say all steel as if it weighs less :lol:
everybody knows these challys heavy af

and that donk is built for drag racing as well so whats your point?
OKAY FAM :lol:

the donk is also built to drag race it has a damn parachute b

yall are so weird for hating on a damn car so much :lol:
How’s it hating for saying I was surprised the donk won? I follow demonology so I know how fast his car is. The donk is the last car I would pick to beat him.

Yeah never seen a donk here in nyc but saw a box Chevy Caprice on 24s in ChiTown couple years back

Ya'll remember that custom plate I mentioned couple weeks back? It's finally heeya
20200831_094254.jpg
Looks nice. We have the worst plates in MA. Boring af
That dark/yellow Cali one might be the best

Saw this video on my youtube suggestions Lol I love how families tell stories about how they outsmart dealers meanwhile when the dealer is back at the shop telling the same story in reverse. Wonder if this car is still somewhere out there, should be rust free given this was in Cali at the time of filming

:lol: Ive seen this dudes videos too.. its like going through stuff from a buried time capsule..

bruh that donk is built!
yall tripping
its basically a gasser in my eyes

and gassers are fast af with the right setup

that donk would whoop any of your favorite factory cars whether its a shelby gt500 or corvette :lol:
Saying its a gasser is a reach

Fiber glass fenders and hood
Gassers have leaf springs front and rear

usually with a blown mother running on nitro or meth

Lowered in the rear with no front bumper at all so the weight can transfer to the rear for better traction on the launch

Last edited:
Again donks arent my thing but i have to defend them a bit. Done right.....done right they can be some of the cleanest cars out ther and you all know every car group has their **** builds but when done right they look very clean and you can see that someone took their time in the build instead of slapping some wheels on and calling it a a day ,cant do anything other than respect it.

Looks nice. We have the worst plates in MA. Boring af
That dark/yellow Cali one might be the best
Thanks, I just put it on. Lol MA has the white background with red letters & Spirit of America right? The Cali one is the black background with yellow letters? Yeah. Those are nice & Texas black background with white letters is dope too.

Much better now. Off with the ugly mustard yellow plates & in with classic lady liberty ones. Looks perfect. If I do get pulled over for em(custom website plates/not state issued) I'll just tell em I swapped em on for a car show & forgot to put back the regular ones lol.
20200331_122127.jpg
before
20200901_191458.jpg
after
20200901_193509.jpg
20200901_193544.jpg
20200901_193557.jpg
20200901_194912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom