\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Empire state were the best. The Excelsior kinda looks like Pennsylvania plates
The Empire State are the best out of the 3 you mentioned but overall Lady Liberty ones are G.O.A.T. in NY states history. Excelsior idk I expected more from em...on paper it looked better than what they are in person. You're right, they are similar with PA plates with the yellow, white & hint of blue in em

Much better now. Off with the ugly mustard yellow plates & in with classic lady liberty ones. Looks perfect. If I do get pulled over for em(custom website plates/not state issued) I'll just tell em I swapped em on for a car show & forgot to put back the regular ones lol.
20200331_122127.jpg
before
20200901_191458.jpg
after
20200901_193509.jpg
20200901_193544.jpg
20200901_193557.jpg
20200901_194912.jpg
running around with fake plates is hilarious :lol:

The Empire State are the best out of the 3 you mentioned but overall Lady Liberty ones are G.O.A.T. in NY states history. Excelsior idk I expected more from em...on paper it looked better than what they are in person. You're right, they are similar with PA plates with the yellow, white & hint of blue in em
What site did you use? Thinking about changing my piss yellows too. The clear coat is starting to peel

Anyone watch this episode on Fast N Loud? About a year old. They recreate the famous Bullitt scene in San Fran. Dope attempt but nothing beats the original Steve McQueen version. Love how at 1:26 the ScatPack turns into a V6 SXT :rofl:

PA plates are the ****ing worst, even the historical ones all suck. The only good one weve had was the black DARE joint.

l
I would notice cause I look at plates all the time. If I saw a new car with plates that were 10+ years out of production I’d definitely notice lol
Lol I'm the same way, my eyes always scanning for cool custom plates. Some really creative vanity plates out there. And lol hopefully they don't say nothing if someone notices mine. Seen Utah, Arizona & New Mexico plates around my way...all had beautiful designs especially Utah

that new SClass def looks good and had won me over now.

Mercedes should of kept the SCoupe but made very limited numbers.

the back tail lights remind me of the A class

i know its brand recognition stuff that they do nowadays but eh i was never or probably will ever be in the market for an s class so i can care less.

Yea Merc is styling the more expensive models to look like the less expensive ones. They did the same with the E-Class mid cycle refresh. They look like the cheaper A-class.

PA plates are the ****ing worst, even the historical ones all suck. The only good one weve had was the black DARE joint.
PA plates aren't that bad imo. What did the DARE joints look like? The current ones in circulation are nice with the white background, blue bar on top & yellow bar on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom