\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Idk Man U know how the law be
They be on some bull****
It looks dope though
Yeah you're def right about the law being on some bull****. Agreed, looks dope. My thinking is like y'know how cops be running plates all the time or the scanner system does it for them...when my plate gets run it'll come back as STR8LIN3 in the system...so the cop won't be the wiser. He'll see what he wants legit tag/reg/ins/no outstanding warrants & keep it moving. These plates were in circulation in NY state from 1986-2000 so maybe he'll just say dude kept em for a longgggg time lol. If the cop is fussy bout it, I got the ugly piss yellow plate in the trunk & takes 1 minute to swap back on

Yeah you're def right about the law being on some bull****. Agreed, looks dope. My thinking is like y'know how cops be running plates all the time or the scanner system does it for them...when my plate gets run it'll come back as STR8LIN3 in the system...so the cop won't be the wiser. He'll see what he wants legit tag/reg/ins/no outstanding warrants & keep it moving. These plates were in circulation in NY state from 1986-2000 so maybe he'll just say dude kept em for a longgggg time lol. If the cop is fussy bout it, I got the ugly piss yellow plate in the trunk & takes 1 minute to swap back on
i always thought theres some kind of chip in the newer license plate
that they just scan automatically
and they dont even even type in the plate number

i always thought theres some kind of chip in the newer license plate
that they just scan automatically
and they dont even even type in the plate number
giphy (20).gif

If Mazda only put some real power for the Mazda 6 and 3 lines smh. Could be game changers. They already have top notch interiors.
They need to bring back the mazdaspeed3 and 6. A friend of mine has had two of those and they’re cool cars imo just need the updated Mazda interior/ styling

just hit up google
seen that rfid chips are embedded in license plates
I found this. But it’s talking about tech that replaces tags and plates altogether. Nothing about the license plate having an actual chip.
Edit: just replaces tags

I seen a MB amg GT on the highway last night, it was wrapped in this matte dark grey color looking real mean.

Now i know what i wanna rent for the weekend so i can flex at the company christmas party later this year. (if we even have one) :lol:

Dude mocked up what a new gen S63 coupe coudda been.

0858EA90-3B4A-48BE-BC19-EE14BF61E59A.jpeg

I thought MB was gonna stop making S coupes with this new gen

I seen a MB amg GT on the highway last night, it was wrapped in this matte dark grey color looking real mean.

Now i know what i wanna rent for the weekend so i can flex at the company christmas party later this year. (if we even have one) :lol:

I thought MB was gonna stop making S coupes with this new gen

They are, dude just mocked it up to see what we coudve gotten.

They need to bring back the mazdaspeed3 and 6. A friend of mine has had two of those and they’re cool cars imo just need the updated Mazda interior/ styling

Mazdaspeed isn’t coming back they said but peep the new turbo AWD 3. It’s gonna be dope.

Yeah it’s gonna be :pimp:
Just read it’s only gonna be auto :stoneface:
How you gonna offer a manual on the base 2.5 but not the turbo. That killed it for me cause I liked how the mazdaspeeds were only available in manual, like the civic si and type r.

Just read it’s only gonna be auto :stoneface:
How you gonna offer a manual on the base 2.5 but not the turbo. That killed it for me cause I liked how the mazdaspeeds were only available in manual, like the civic si and type r.

well that’s trash unless they offer a dual clutch I guess then it’s acceptable.

that would be a good gti/golf r competitor in the understated styling hot hatch category.

Back
Top Bottom