\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1964 Impala SS, matching numbers, 327/4 speed. Just finished a four year restoration

205C8E84-E396-4156-9CCC-592DCE141818.jpeg

A25D9C4C-7168-4757-8A22-38F21899100D.jpeg
2005 Cadillac CTS-V, all factory besides the wheels, 65k miles
damn Impala is 🔥🔥🔥 juicing it? Or riding stock?

Heres my old '79 Cutlass
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 8.22.34 AM.png

Bonus, just picked up my second set of rims for my Mustang last night 😎
IMG_6625.jpg
Yooo!! :wow: Yall dipping foreal, making me wanna post my thang but it aint ready yet.

you got glass packs on the impala?

hellcats gunna only get cheaper with time on the used market :evil:
Homie posted a 2015 joint w/ 65k miles going for 42k in the group chat.

Just seems like alot of trust in Mopar (and the previous owner).

He already turned in his '13 SRT Bee cuz it was sounding funny

IM STRONGLY CONSIDERING TRADING MY SCAT IN AT THE TOP OF THE YEAR. I LOVE IT BUT IN MY TOWN, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY EVERY 1 IN 6 CARS IS A DAMN SCAT. WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN APRIL, THEY WEREN’T EVERYWHERE.... SEEMS LIKE ONCE THE SUMMER HIT EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMA RAN OUT AND GRABBED 1. :smh::smh::smh:.

IM A DODGE/AMERICAN GUY AT HEART BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING AT OTHER STUFF. (GRAND CHEROKEE SRT, RAM REBEL/LIMITED, BMW M6[USED] TO NAME A FEW). MEMPHIS IS A CITY WHERE YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM EXOTICS TO 94 CHEVY LUMINA’S... SO ITS A LITTLE HARD GETTING SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVERYWHERE.

AND THE THEFT RATE FOR CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS IS THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW.... SO MINE STAYS IN THE GARAGE MOST DAYS AND I ROLL AROUND IN MY 08 CAMRY.

Love that! Please tell me those rims are going on a Fox body, LOL.
No juice, just two inch drop springs, built this car with the intention of not having to fool with it again, lol

Lol they are, ready to put em on. Glad CA weather is practically year round cruisin

Dope man, that thing looks clean af...hopeful to build one later down the line, but I want so many cars its hard to choose from project to project 😂

IM STRONGLY CONSIDERING TRADING MY SCAT IN AT THE TOP OF THE YEAR. I LOVE IT BUT IN MY TOWN, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY EVERY 1 IN 6 CARS IS A DAMN SCAT. WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN APRIL, THEY WEREN’T EVERYWHERE.... SEEMS LIKE ONCE THE SUMMER HIT EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMA RAN OUT AND GRABBED 1. :smh::smh::smh:.

IM A DODGE/AMERICAN GUY AT HEART BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING AT OTHER STUFF. (GRAND CHEROKEE SRT, RAM REBEL/LIMITED, BMW M6[USED] TO NAME A FEW). MEMPHIS IS A CITY WHERE YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM EXOTICS TO 94 CHEVY LUMINA’S... SO ITS A LITTLE HARD GETTING SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVERYWHERE.

AND THE THEFT RATE FOR CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS IS THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW.... SO MINE STAYS IN THE GARAGE MOST DAYS AND I ROLL AROUND IN MY 08 CAMRY.
americans are never really exvlusive

unless its a viper tbh

I rarely see Shakers here in NYC, see even less Scat Pack Shakers. See plenty of V6 versions of both the Challenger & Charger. I see more of the '08-14 body style Challengers compared to the '15-present. It wouldn't discourage me even if I did see a lot of them. They're fun & tremendous machines. A high chance of seeing them all over the streets is a testament to their popularity/reliability & they have deals on em so they sell/get leased a lot. I never got why some people don't like or get so turned off when they see their ride/kicks/posessions out in the wild so much. All things considered Camaros & Mustangs are even more often seen on the streets compared to anything Mopar sells. They're Americas Big 3 for a reason. It's a mass produced V8- they will be out there. No one buys American for exclusivity minus the Viper or top of the line Vette

Get the Hellcat widebody. Did you see the video where the thieves broke into a white widebody Scat Pack through the sunroof? Mine also stays in the garage & I whip around in my '96 Maxima. I need to get an oil change next week for the Shaker & after that it's hybernation time till April

Get the Hellcat widebody. Did you see the video where the thieves broke into a white widebody Scat Pack through the sunroof? Mine also stays in the garage & I whip around in my '96 Maxima. I need to get an oil change next week for the Shaker & after that it's hybernation time till April

YEA I SAW THAT VID. SMH!

AND I DO MY OWN OIL CHANGES IN THE GARAGE. NO TIME FOR ERRORS AT A SHOP. THESE NEW AGE TECHS ARE SO CARELESS.

I rarely see Shakers here in NYC, see even less Scat Pack Shakers. See plenty of V6 versions of both the Challenger & Charger. I see more of the '08-14 body style Challengers compared to the '15-present. It wouldn't discourage me even if I did see a lot of them. They're fun & tremendous machines. A high chance of seeing them all over the streets is a testament to their popularity/reliability & they have deals on em so they sell/get leased a lot. I never got why some people don't like or get so turned off when they see their ride/kicks/posessions out in the wild so much. All things considered Camaros & Mustangs are even more often seen on the streets compared to anything Mopar sells. They're Americas Big 3 for a reason. It's a mass produced V8- they will be out there. No one buys American for exclusivity minus the Viper or top of the line Vette

I FEEL YA. MINE IS A BIT DIFFERENT THOUGH BECAUSE OTHER THAN MINE, IVE ONLY EVER SEEN 1 OTHER WHITE CHARGER WITH BLACK STRIPES AROUND TOWN(AND MEMPHIS IS EXTREMELY SMALL)

YEA I SAW THAT VID. SMH!

AND I DO MY OWN OIL CHANGES IN THE GARAGE. NO TIME FOR ERRORS AT A SHOP. THESE NEW AGE TECHS ARE SO CARELESS.
That was insane- never seen auto theft through the sunroof before! Ppl are real ballsy man. Good you do your own-always better that way. Totally agree the techs are careless/lazy. Most of them aren't car enthusiasts like us in this thread, they're just there doing their job so they don't show the cars any TLC when they come in. I should do my own oil change too but I have lifetime free through the dealership so I just do it like that. I have a front & rear dashcam in my car so I always review it once the car leaves the dealership to make sure they didn't short change me on the amount of oil they put in.

Why yall throwing the whips in hibernation so early? Ya’ll NYC cats too, it snowed like 3 days last year in total and dont gimme that salt on the ground stuff. :lol: Ya’ll probably wont even keep the whips long enough either.
The salt is corrosive lol. I usually drive it until the 1st snowfall or 1st salt spread they do of the season. I've noticed even if we have 0 chance of snow, the city plows still throw salt on the roads for some reason early to mid Dec. Atleast that's how it is for some parts of Queens. And I'm keeping mine forever lol

The salt is corrosive lol. I usually drive it until the 1st snowfall or 1st salt spread they do of the season. I've noticed even if we have 0 chance of snow, the city plows still throw salt on the roads for some reason early to mid Dec. Atleast that's how it is for some parts of Queens. And I'm keeping mine forever lol

You’ll be aight man. Nothing an under carriage wash cant fix. :lol:

I never really see these mopars you guys post here in Boston. Only every now and then
Wonder if that's because Boston is a pretty small city. Everytime I visit there I see a lot of Prius & EV cars in general. Boston has got to be my favorite city outside of my own. Small yet soo much always going on. I go usually every Dec but due to Covid, maybe won't this year. Not a bad 5 hour drive from here. You ever go to Omni Parker House Hotel & try their original Boston Cream Pie? If so, how is it? I wanted to try it in person but that may not happen this year. I see it's available to order online but I need some real life opinions before I drop 80 bucks on a pie lol

Wonder if that's because Boston is a pretty small city. Everytime I visit there I see a lot of Prius & EV cars in general. Boston has got to be my favorite city outside of my own. Small yet soo much always going on. I go usually every Dec but due to Covid, maybe won't this year. Not a bad 5 hour drive from here. You ever go to Omni Parker House Hotel & try their original Boston Cream Pie? If so, how is it? I wanted to try it in person but that may not happen this year. I see it's available to order online but I need some real life opinions before I drop 80 bucks on a pie lol
It's not worth $80 in opinion. Galleria Umberto best hole in the wall pizza in the city also.

That was insane- never seen auto theft through the sunroof before! Ppl are real ballsy man. Good you do your own-always better that way. Totally agree the techs are careless/lazy. Most of them aren't car enthusiasts like us in this thread, they're just there doing their job so they don't show the cars any TLC when they come in. I should do my own oil change too but I have lifetime free through the dealership so I just do it like that. I have a front & rear dashcam in my car so I always review it once the car leaves the dealership to make sure they didn't short change me on the amount of oil they put in.

YEA I DIDNT GET THE DEALERSHIP DEAL BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY CAR OUT OF STATE. BUT YEA, THESE DUDES ARE JUST WORKING FOR A CHECK,THATS IT.

Back
Top Bottom