\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Random.

Ya’ll have a preferred gas station? :lol:

Some reason I always go a tad out the way for a BP. Shell always the most damn expensive.
I’m in the northeast, I always stop at a Sunoco... lot of Wawa’s here that are cheaper, but my mechanic says all of the fuel related issues he sees seem to stem from unbranded gas, at places like Wawa.

This man knows!

Did you know Techron was developed in 1970. Then came out commercially in 1980/1981. Since then, other oil companies came out with their “own” version of detergent additive to compete.
Chevron is the originators, why buy anything else. . .

I dont think theres Chevrons in the tri state area so. :lol:

I dont even see Wawa stations, I seen em in Florida but not here.

I’ve heard from more than one truck/tanker who told me it’s all the same **** lol. I was chopping it up with a dude that was getting laid off due to the start of the pandemic and he told me a couple stories. He said back in the day some gas stations would pay “some” drivers to put 87 in their 89 tanks or 89 in their 91 tanks. He said chevron is the most overpriced one too, and that the amount of Techron they actually add is very little.

7BCDEF6B-947E-46EE-BD01-D62488865AAF.jpeg

I have yet to meet anyone who have worst car luck than me :lol: . Random ****ing debris in the road, pop the coolant line, car started to smoke from overheating.Think I’ll need a few shots this morning, and maybe a blunt too.

shell all day. sometimes chevron but is usually more expensive if i find it for the same price or cheaper ill get chevron.
yall notice gas prices going up? ****s 4 dollars a gallon out here in socal now :sick:

shell all day. sometimes chevron but is usually more expensive if i find it for the same price or cheaper ill get chevron.
yall notice gas prices going up? ****s 4 dollars a gallon out here in socal now :sick:

gas prices been going up here too, even Costco premium, $2.60:sick:, Costco don’t even feel cheap anymore, so I just been going to shell instead

everything out hereis more expensive.

i got nails in both my passengers the other day, americas tire warranty saved me big time with their road hazard warranty

replaced the tires under warranty only costs me 60 bucks (price of warranty on the two new tires)
saved about 4 hundo

I haven't lived anywhere else, but i kinda dont see the appeal anywhere else besides the extra money, which what im supposed to do with :lol:

Im born and raised here and when i moved to NY for 7 years man i missed being back home, 2 kids later and all these laws with cars etc got me lookin at AZ or TX like she a bad a** b**** :lol:

ngl, i love it here, but its just too expensive, million dollar starter homes in OC, i can get a mini mansion for a qtr or half of that elsewhere

Places that are more expensive pay better.

not saying it always makes up the difference but a lot of times it does.

I hate when I’m in bum **** no where and they have no premium. Had to run some 85 octane garbage in Colorado before and got vapor lock.

Im born and raised here and when i moved to NY for 7 years man i missed being back home, 2 kids later and all these laws with cars etc got me lookin at AZ or TX like she a bad a** b**** :lol:

ngl, i love it here, but its just too expensive, million dollar starter homes in OC, i can get a mini mansion for a qtr or half of that elsewhere
I’m from New York, lived there until I was about 23/24, moved to Arizona and told myself I’ll never live on the east coast again. I save so much money here compare to when I was back home living pay check to pay check due to living expenses. But just off the car benefits alone here compare to Cali, it’s way less strict, my car legit the loudest car in the area, even louder than a few 2018 mustang gt and camaro ss that live near me and cops don’t care nor do my neighbors. Tints law don’t matter here either, everyone rock 5% all around here for the most part.

I never heard of anyone failing emissions due to rocking downpipes/chargepipes/testpipes etc or whatever your car name for removing the cats. Arizona and Texas a car person dream if you into modding your car pretty much. Or if you into that 1320 type of fast driving.

Last edited:
I’m from New York, lived there until I was about 23/24, moved to Arizona and told myself I’ll never live on the east coast again. I save so much money here compare to when I was back home living pay check to pay check due to living expenses. But just off the car benefits alone here compare to Cali, it’s way less strict, my car legit the loudest car in the area, even louder than a few 2018 mustang gt and camaro ss that live near me and cops don’t care nor do my neighbors. Tints law don’t matter here either, everyone rock 5% all around here for the most part.

I never heard of anyone failing emissions due to rocking downpipes/chargepipes/testpipes etc whatever your car name for removing the cats. Arizona and Texas a car person dream if you into modding your car pretty much. Or if you into that 1320 type of fast driving.

Just about two days ago I had a dude in a zl1 camaro,
Tell me “Nice Z” and we chat briefly and I ask how much whp his car was and he said 940whp casually like that’s nothing and he’s aiming to go higher lol. Arizona not as bad people make it to be basically if you into cars, also the summer heat everyone complain about not that bad. New York summers way worst to me with the humidity.

damn props to making that move, I was just in AZ this past weekend lookin at Monte Carlo's lol.
Our lease is up in July so i need to make a decision sooner than later...but so far its looking like the move esp with it being a short 5 hour drive
I also work as a freelance designer so i can make my $$$ and not skip a beat...where you at in AZ?

I’m in the northeast, I always stop at a Sunoco... lot of Wawa’s here that are cheaper, but my mechanic says all of the fuel related issues he sees seem to stem from unbranded gas, at places like Wawa.
I don't know if the fuel related issues pertain to certain vehciels, been using Wawa/Sheetz in my Tundra, SC, and MR2. I use regular in my Tundra unless going on a long distance trip. Supreme in SC's, and MR2. I use BJ's gas in my SC430, think I have only filled up twice since getting her back in May.

damn props to making that move, I was just in AZ this past weekend lookin at Monte Carlo's lol.
Our lease is up in July so i need to make a decision sooner than later...but so far its looking like the move esp with it being a short 5 hour drive
I also work as a freelance designer so i can make my $$$ and not skip a beat...where you at in AZ?

Yep with good traffic it’s about a 4 hour drive which not bad at all If you ever wanted to travel back and fourth on the weekend etc. I live near cardinal stadium so believe this called the west valley, I could be wrong since most people call stuff East, north etc and I just go by the city names. You’ll love it out here just take a little adjustment. The first 5 months I maybe hated this place but I grown to realize, it’s not bad here at all. Just like I tell everyone just be mindful when you driving in Scottsdale and chandler. The only place I ever been when I seen legit highway/state trooper just roaming the streets, other than the highways. But they looking for people who speeding/racing since we have a big race culture here.

I was in Havasu this past Friday & Saturday
NGL alotta hicks in that town parts :lol:

I’ve heard from more than one truck/tanker who told me it’s all the same **** lol. I was chopping it up with a dude that was getting laid off due to the start of the pandemic and he told me a couple stories. He said back in the day some gas stations would pay “some” drivers to put 87 in their 89 tanks or 89 in their 91 tanks. He said chevron is the most overpriced one too, and that the amount of Techron they actually add is very little.
I can't speak for other places, but the Techron is added way before the tanker trucks fill up. It's a set amount, and there is no wiggle room. QC would have a field day.

And the octane rating at the pumps is a "minimum". You could be pumping 87, but in actuality 89. But never lower than 87.

Another fun fact. Tankers only hold 87 and 91(92 in some states.) The stations only have 2 tanks. The "89" mid grade is a blend of the 2 tanks at the pumps.

Car need a new transmission and dealership said that’s like 10k :lol: :lol: , something else wrong with car but that number, the main one that stuck to me. I’m praying insurance just total the car:lol:. Knowing my luck I won’t get that lucky.

Attachments

• 9C1E8EEC-68D0-4D81-9FED-CF897FCD7FF4.jpeg
    9C1E8EEC-68D0-4D81-9FED-CF897FCD7FF4.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom