\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Parallel parking is a daily part of urban living. Narrow streets sometimes may cause a little trouble. I've never had a problem parallel parking my Maxima as the outward visibility is great from all angles. However, in my Challenger, the C pillar is brutal. You cannot see anything out the back. I like the old-fashioned way like @fluid hips said by putting my hand behind the passenger headrest and turning my head but doing that in the Challenger will only show me the small rear windshield with an enormous C pillar blocking my view for that angle. It gets garaged mostly everywhere I take it so I rarely have to parallel park it but one time I had to because I was waiting on my brother to take the spot I was holding for him. I did the best I could using the camera & I purposely park few inches away from the curb. When I was done parking I got out to look at how I did & damn, the car was halfway out the spot lmao...shame on me 😭

Not a single person is able to see anything on the rear windshield, it's designed for ants and to see how you left behind people, not for parking lol.

lol like when you see a lil old lady driving RIGHT up close to the wheel, bug eyed glasses, wit a smashed front end...
i keep my distance

But them ladies be having more precaution than some younger cats, just don't be too close lol

I remember the first time i seen my boy not give a damb in his beater :rofl: I was SHOCKED

Nah man .. take care of your ****, even a beater, as a matter of fact, don't turn a car into a beater lol

Not saying that the porsche isn't fast but that was a horrible 3 runs. You cant run a car with semi slicks in the wet especially with no driver mod. Dude had no idea how to drive. If it was a prepped drag strip the demon would put bus lengths on the porsche and if it was a road track the porsche has the potential to lap the demon.

Where that hemi gang at, this how ya'll getting down?

:smh: :smh:
2006_dodge_charger_1611593039e93f0318c385b17O8A8938.jpg
2006_dodge_charger_161159308618c385b13218fc5c87O8A8946.jpg

Not saying that the porsche isn't fast but that was a horrible 3 runs. You cant run a car with semi slicks in the wet especially with no driver mod. Dude had no idea how to drive. If it was a prepped drag strip the demon would put bus lengths on the porsche and if it was a road track the porsche has the potential to lap the demon.
aye bruh stop with the facts!

alotta youtube including car youtube is for views and not for fax

Question. What are y’all using to maintain your wheels so they don’t get as dirty?
When I had the mustang. I used kamikaze overcoat on the whole car. One or two sprays per panel when the vehicle is wet as your washing it. aides in drying it. Also keeps it cleaner and beads up water. After you put one or two coats on it, you won’t have to use it for a few months

I bought Gyeon wet coat to help with that but it sucks. It will bead water, but wheels still get a lot of dust. Now I'm just using it all up and have been thinking maybe I'll get them coated.

aye bruh stop with the facts!

alotta youtube including car youtube is for views and not for fax

they key in your post M MrClean510 is “ if at a well prepped track” that fax is on a normal run in with this car it will lose to cars with much les HP. Traction and driver mod is the determining factor and you have to have a lot of both for the almighty 840hp demon to not lose to a much less capable car.

ppl are always quick to point out about traction, driver , weather etc etc etc ....... nobody cares about all that when you line up . The demon/redeye/hellcat cars are cool because you can say” on I have 717,797,840hp” but from what I have witnessed unless it’s at a well prepped track with a seasoned driver it will get wax by less superior 1/4mi cars

I dont like videos that compare different cars makes no sense

I appreciate both but like i said the video is jut for views and no real test tbh

I dont like videos that compare different cars makes no sense

I appreciate both but like i said the video is jut for views and no real test tbh

I agree it’s usually dumb to compare cars in different classes that serve different purposes... But in this case it’s interesting because the Demon is built for the quarter mile, and it got beat at basically the only thing it’s good at. Prepped track or wet track that Porsche ran a 10.2. If da hemi beat a Porsche around a track you wouldn’t want to see it?

I agree it’s usually dumb to compare cars in different classes that serve different purposes... But in this case it’s interesting because the Demon is built for the quarter mile, and it got beat at basically the only thing it’s good at. Prepped track or wet track that Porsche ran a 10.2. If da hemi beat a Porsche around a track you wouldn’t want to see it?

demon is purpose built for a track whch is always prepped so unprepped i know t will be a loser

either way ts entertanment
but as someone who has studied drag racing for a car to be purpose built it won't perform on regular surface due to the setup

Elon Musk Should Come Clean: Tesla’s Emissions Are Rising
New operations in China and India will expand the EV pioneer’s carbon footprint. The company should be upfront about it for the sake of customers who care about climate change.

I am in talks with an attorney to lemon my Model X, unsure of how long the process will take, but Taycan 4s or Turbo will be it's replacement. He advised that i'll get my 25k down payment back, plus 15 months of payments back, plus the payoff of the loan. It may also be possible to get my wrap money back (additional $3800). I am assuming around 50 grand+ back into my pocket.

That is, if it all goes through, it will take time to figure out.

I am in talks with an attorney to lemon my Model X, unsure of how long the process will take, but Taycan 4s or Turbo will be it's replacement. He advised that i'll get my 25k down payment back, plus 15 months of payments back, plus the payoff of the loan. It may also be possible to get my wrap money back (additional $3800). I am assuming around 50 grand+ back into my pocket.

That is, if it all goes through, it will take time to figure out.
Porsche>>>>>
That taycan is a hard *** whip
wishing u success in the lemon return

Back
Top Bottom