\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IS500 with a 472hp V8? Sounds great, but 4.5 second 0-60? Cant be right. Probably understated but still meh at the whole idea. Much rather a C43 and M340i but hey, Lexus reliability and an NA engine.

To each his own, I’d take the Lexus all day but I see why people would go German too.

its just a cruiser with a v8. I f with it.

To each his own, I’d take the Lexus all day but I see why people would go German too.

its just a cruiser with a v8. I f with it.

I can see the appeal of the IS also. V8, reliability, dont gotta worry about a turbo or whatever. Solid car, just doesnt set the bar. Still trying to keep up.

I love the last gen IS, this new gen just blew mine and this doesnt help. :lol:

Curious on a new gen Q50, if thats even in the plan. :lol:

Infiniti is/was almost down the dumps. Didnt they just sell like 5 car models at one point?

0-60 doesnt seem to far off for a rwd heavy 4 door
ill take the lexus v8 over any infiniti easily tho.
id vip the hell out of a is500 :pimp:

IS500 looks dope

This just confirms that my next car will be a Tesla and my IS300 is getting turned in after a couple months when my lease is up though. Model 3 Performance or Model Y Performance gonna smoke this.

Anybody know if the refreshed IS still has premature tire wear?

So I always paid cash for my cars.

Back in 2019 I financed a car and pay it off next month. Once I pay it off, what am I supposed to get from the bank? I've heard about lien removals but not familiar with it or the process.

Last edited:
NY DMV mailed me a title back in 2019 but I believe it has a lien on it, since technically the bank owns it until I pay it off
You need a lien release from the Bank that had the loan.
When you paid it off they gave you some papers, that was the lien release.

Back in 2019 I financed a car and pay it off next month. Once I pay it off, what am I supposed to get from the bank? I've heard about lien removals but not familiar with it or the process.
The bank should be sending you a lien release. Meaning you paid off your loan & there is no longer a lien attached to your car. Mine came in about 2-3 weeks after my last payment for my Challenger. Once you get the lien release you can mail that in along with your current car title to get a new title that won't have the lien on it. Have to send it to DMV's Albany address. It's about $30. It's not mandatory, I did it because I didn't want the word lien to be on my car's title. They destroy the old title & keep the lien release documents & send you a new lien-free title.

The bank should be sending you a lien release. Meaning you paid off your loan & there is no longer a lien attached to your car. Mine came in about 2-3 weeks after my last payment for my Challenger. Once you get the lien release you can mail that in along with your current car title to get a new title that won't have the lien on it. Have to send it to DMV's Albany address. It's about $30. It's not mandatory, I did it because I didn't want the word lien to be on my car's title. They destroy the old title & keep the lien release documents & send you a new lien-free title.
Thanks fam. Appreciate it

When I paid off my cars in the past the bank sent me my title when they sent me my letter stating the loan is paid in full. NAVYFEDERAL and TEXAS BTW.

When I paid off my cars in the past the bank sent me my title when they sent me my letter stating the loan is paid in full. NAVYFEDERAL and TEXAS BTW.

Some states allow the customer to hold the title even if there is a lien on the car. In Pennsylvania, the title stays with the lender until it's paid off. Then once it is, you get the title from the state after the lender sends it to DMV and the lender sends a lien release letter. Been a long while since I paid of my Mustang GT.

Back
Top Bottom