\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Da hemi has always been lightwork anyways
You fix your transmission?
You fast lol, I can’t say that yet :lol:. I should get my car back tomorrow, been a very long process with Nissan trying to find a transmission then transmission getting stuck in Texas a few days when they had that snow storm. Now just waiting for insurance adjuster to show proof they mailed the check lol, car legit been at shop for almost a month now.

Can a dent in your Y pipe, be fixed? Insurance adjuster giving me a check to replace it but if I can fix it and not have to buy a new exhaust, pocketing the money would be cool too lol.

Hopefully its true cause I hate it.

Saab had airplane inspired, useable cockpit design down before they stopped existing.

You fast lol, I can’t say that yet :lol:. I should get my car back tomorrow, been a very long process with Nissan trying to find a transmission then transmission getting stuck in Texas a few days when they had that snow storm. Now just waiting for insurance adjuster to show proof they mailed the check lol, car legit been at shop for almost a month now.
Damn that sucks
I just bought an rev-up 350z for probably less than your insurance paid for your transmission :lol:
It's not a hr but I hear good things about the platform for sliding so I guess we'll see .
Also if there is no exhaust leak I would just pocket the money and leave it.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks
I just bought an rev-up 350z for probably less than your insurance paid for your transmission :lol:
It's not a hr but I hear good things about the platform for sliding so I guess we'll see .
Also if there is no exhaust leak I would just pocket the money and leave it.

Glad to see you apart of the Z platform, fun cars and for sliding, it don’t get no better than a 350z for the price you can find one for and I didn’t get the full breakdown on cost yet but I’m sure you got that Z cheaper than what my insurance, paying for this Transmissions replacement lol.
114BF03F-A33F-4D6D-92FF-9CA2445FF1D1.jpeg

it’s for sure no leak, So if it’s no big deal, maybe I should just pocket the money lol, that can go towards my saving for my turbo.

Glad to see you apart of the Z platform, fun cars and for sliding, it don’t get no better than a 350z for the price you can find one for and I didn’t get the full breakdown on cost yet but I’m sure you got that Z cheaper than what my insurance, paying for this Transmissions replacement lol.
114BF03F-A33F-4D6D-92FF-9CA2445FF1D1.jpeg

it’s for sure no leak, So if it’s no big deal, maybe I should just pocket the money lol, that can go towards my saving for my turbo.
That's a bold statement fam. Car feels nice bone stock but feels like it needs another 150hp to make it slide how I want it too. Doing a clutch as soon as it comes in the mail and maybe coilovers if I decide to keep it and not flip it.

That's a bold statement fam. Car feels nice bone stock but feels like it needs another 150hp to make it slide how I want it too. Doing a clutch as soon as it comes in the mail and maybe coilovers if I decide to keep it and not flip it.

sorry I meant for the price lol, I’m sure there’s better drifting cars out there. But the 350z dirt cheap, but it for sure need more power.

Any car audio people in here? My speakers just stopped working all of the sudden. Fine on the way to work this morning. Start it up tonight to go home, unit turns on but no sound out of any of the speakers. I can toggle between AM/FM, see CDs playing and see the Sirius stations and what's playing but no sound. TF?

Any car audio people in here? My speakers just stopped working all of the sudden. Fine on the way to work this morning. Start it up tonight to go home, unit turns on but no sound out of any of the speakers. I can toggle between AM/FM, see CDs playing and see the Sirius stations and what's playing but no sound. TF?
Sounds like a blown fuse or potential electrical headache

? My speakers just stopped working all of the sudden. Fine on the way to work this morning. Start it up tonight to go home, unit turns on but no sound out of any of the speakers. I can toggle between AM/FM, see CDs playing and see
If there's no sound from any speakers it could be the head unit itself, or an issue with the amp if you have one.

It worked this AM. Bizarre. Fine yesterday morning. Nothing yesterday evening. Then fine this morning. WTH.
Your car may be possessed lol. I remember years ago me & my cousin were riding around in his '05 TL. I dropped em off & went to park the car. I put it in park, shut it off & took the keys out of the ignition. A minute later the car started up all by itself & windows went down by themselves. I called my cousin & told him your car is behaving crazy lol. He came back & all was normal. I asked em if the car had remote start/remote window release & he said no. Till this day I don't have an explanation why the car did all that lol it was freaky.

Your car may be possessed lol. I remember years ago me & my cousin were riding around in his '05 TL. I dropped em off & went to park the car. I put it in park, shut it off & took the keys out of the ignition. A minute later the car started up all by itself & windows went down by themselves. I called my cousin & told him your car is behaving crazy lol. He came back & all was normal. I asked em if the car had remote start/remote window release & he said no. Till this day I don't have an explanation why the car did all that lol it was freaky.
:rofl:

u had to have imagine that!

:rofl:

u had to have imagine that!
Nah bro I'm telling you that car had something paranormal going on inside. I was sober as always & very in tune with my surroundings lol. I parked it up, was in the process of texting my cousin where I parked because it was his car & all of a sudden this car came roaring to life. I am surprised it didn't drive off like K.I.T.T. My cousin asked me to come pick him up once & to use his car I was like nah bro, I'm good. You gonna have to cab it home :lol: . He sold it sometime later. Those TL's are still :emoji_fire:imo

A salesman who I have bought a few cars from let me have a M8 competition for a day..... does that count? Lol...... I love M5’s with my favorite being the E60

Good looking out. Was eyeing if i should grab the competition before they do a complete refresh and add them big *** grills
1614383418124.png
Plus looking at possibly going 4 doors instead of my current coupe. Any rs7 owners? Eyeing either car currently

what did you think of the 8? 👀

I enjoyed it WAY more than I thought I would. I was actually joking with him about letting me drive it says how he got the vehicle( another story) but I had no real interest since my wife had a 2013 manual M6 and I felt like since I drove it that this would be pretty much the same but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

what I loved most was the driving position and the seat comfort. Still don’t care for the exhaust note but the power delivery plus xdrive makes for a really comfortable cruiser. Luckily that one wasn’t for sale or my wife would’ve signed papers lol

Good looking out. Was eyeing if i should grab the competition before they do a complete refresh and add them big *** grills
1614383418124.png
Plus looking at possibly going 4 doors instead of my current coupe. Any rs7 owners? Eyeing either car currently
In my personal opinion I would say as far as driving I would pick a M5 over an RS7 . But I prefer the looks and interior of the RS7. I have driven a 19 M5 but have not had the chance to drive a RS7 .

RS7 is Definitely the rarer car and I feel like Audi does a better job of separating its top models from its base models it’s very easy to tell the difference between an S7 and RS7...... 550i and M5 not as much

Back
Top Bottom