\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thoughts on the Alfa Romeo Giulia?

Love them too! On the pre-owned market, a decent deal for 2017 model year normal and Ti models are going for low to mid $20s on Manheim. AWD and or sport models are a little more high ($20s) but it's solely based on miles. 2018 are a little more but not much. Saw a 2018 To Sport in dark blue, 33K miles for $29K wholesale. Not bad.

Depeciation hit these hard and are a decent value on the used end. Just get a good extended warranty on them to give that piece of mind.

Giulia Quads are WAY more money used. Around $50 or so, but a HELL of a car!! Such a good looking vehicle!! 👍

Love them too! On the pre-owned market, a decent deal for 2017 model year normal and Ti models are going for low to mid $20s on Manheim. AWD and or sport models are a little more high ($20s) but it's solely based on miles. 2018 are a little more but not much. Saw a 2018 To Sport in dark blue, 33K miles for $29K wholesale. Not bad.

Depeciation hit these hard and are a decent value on the used end. Just get a good extended warranty on them to give that piece of mind.

Giulia Quads are WAY more money used. Around $50 or so, but a HELL of a car!! Such a good looking vehicle!! 👍
I've been eyeing them for the last 1 year+. Trying to get this home purchase out of the way first though. While driving yesterday, I seen one parked to the side. Needed a good wash, but man, such a good look car.

I watch 1320 videos and I want a car to drag race with
then i watch offroad videos and want a truck

no idea what I would get next, I kinda want a gtr if i can snag a used one for 40k

How many GTR owners we got in here :nerd:

might just get another dirt bike :lol:
Buy a truck for offroading
Buy a car for the track
Problem solved 🤷🏽‍♂️

8D512394-C9AD-4BAF-ADB5-63BD7721806E.jpeg

New wheels on the 22nd

Team Honda.....family man edition :lol:
20200124_121815.jpg
This is the Pilot? These Honda SUV's look great in white. Been seeing the #TeamHonda posts & totally forgot we have a Honda in the family lol. 2020 C-RV Touring. Not mine but my father's
20210311_115258.jpg
20210311_115321.jpg
20210311_115306.jpg

This is the Pilot? These Honda SUV's look great in white. Been seeing the #TeamHonda posts & totally forgot we have a Honda in the family lol. 2020 C-RV Touring. Not mine but my father's
20210311_115258.jpg
20210311_115321.jpg
20210311_115306.jpg
Yeah I got a 2020 Pilot Touring. Usuay go with Black, but the pearl white color looked really nice

Yeah I got a 2020 Pilot Touring. Usuay go with Black, but the pearl white color looked really nice
Touring is neat fully loaded and all the good stuff. Black is my favorite too & I tried getting my dad to get it in black but it's his car & he was sold on the white. It is a nice white for sure :emoji_thumbsup: looks even better when the car has black rims

In a perfect world I’d keep both
But I can’t afford 2 cars
I’d get rid of the hoodrat for the housewife
Going to sell or keep your Mustang? SUV's hit different. Love the higher driving height & they absorb bumps & road imperfections so nicely compared to coupes & sedans. More spacious interiors as well in most cases

I can see the dust before even finishing to dry it
This is VERY true lol. As you are drying it you can literally see new dust particles starting to accumulate on it. Dry one side than dry the other & by the time you come back to the first side there's already dust on it all over again smh.
In a perfect world I’d keep both
But I can’t afford 2 cars
I’d get rid of the hoodrat for the housewife
Yeah I hear ya you got to do what makes financial sense. Would be nice to keep both- hoodrat & housewife lol. What about the Mach-E? Hey, at least you'll still have a Mustang lol

oh yeah, super popular design. Neuspeed is one of the big vw/audi tuners.

they fit oem so no rings or swapping lug nuts. Now I can run a dedicated summer/winter set up.
That's great that they fit oem. What tires you going with? I read up a little on neuspeed- legit tuners. They've done some nice work. They make a lot of their own parts & equipment as well.

8D512394-C9AD-4BAF-ADB5-63BD7721806E.jpeg

New wheels on the 22nd
Looks sexy bro! Loving the silver. You're keeping & powder coating these rims or getting something completely different & new? And that RX-7 you posted is fire. My next car is def going to be either some RX-7 or a box Chevy(2 door of course) & that poor bimmer...looks like someone stole the rims 😢. Looks like Bklyn, you tried that sushi spot across the street?

Back
Top Bottom