\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where the honda bois at?
EFFECTS.jpg
3AB7404E-DDAB-4515-B228-7E99D2308D7E.jpeg

Present.

Man I hope the new z really goes hard. I don’t want to see it fail.

Well according to the stats that were leaked from a video game, the HP is listed at 445 and the gross weight is just over 3,200 lbs, so it sounds really good. I am one who actually likes it as is. Only chance maybe the front grill should be more than a blah rectangle. But I'm a sucker for a clean 240Z and this is an homage to it. I like it.

Well according to the stats that were leaked from a video game, the HP is listed at 445 and the gross weight is just over 3,200 lbs, so it sounds really good. I am one who actually likes it as is. Only chance maybe the front grill should be more than a blah rectangle. But I'm a sucker for a clean 240Z and this is an homage to it. I like it.

my boy just rb swapped his 240z thing is nasty.

another of my friends has multiple 300’s all built motors and a 280. He doesn’t know what motor to put in that one yet. He’s restoring it.

those stats are really good, I don’t like modern Nissan but I’d check it out.

I have some pilot sports to throw on that have a good amount of tread left that I took off my stock wheels. I only went a half inch wider so it won’t really even be a stretch.

yeah they make some quality parts. Them and APR are like the vw/Audi tuning gods.
You doing any engine work and tuning to your VW? Saw the pic you posted. Looks real nice. Loving the rims

You doing any engine work and tuning to your VW? Saw the pic you posted. Looks real nice. Loving the rims

thanks man, I’m going to get a tune and call it good for power mods. That will put me at about 300/345 tq to the wheels which is plenty for fwd.

Me too, they are just so sick to me. Idc about it looking dated or anything.

that ls7 and whole package is nuts. They’ll give any care a run for their money on the track.

I wish more cars got that motor.

Back
Top Bottom