\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Looks sexy bro! Loving the silver. You're keeping & powder coating these rims or getting something completely different & new? And that RX-7 you posted is fire. My next car is def going to be either some RX-7 or a box Chevy(2 door of course) & that poor bimmer...looks like someone stole the rims 😢. Looks like Bklyn, you tried that sushi spot across the street?
I'ma powder coat these joints.

Gonna keep it a secret what I'm doing to it 🤫

I was thinking about going M3 competition rims but the owner said stay away because they notoriously crack

He also vouched for the tires I copped said they have a higher speed rating and can hold more weight than the continental run flats the car came with

The 22nd is gonna be a all day job so I'ma definitely hit up the sushi spot

That's great that they fit oem. What tires you going with? I read up a little on neuspeed- legit tuners. They've done some nice work. They make a lot of their own parts & equipment as well.

I have some pilot sports to throw on that have a good amount of tread left that I took off my stock wheels. I only went a half inch wider so it won’t really even be a stretch.

yeah they make some quality parts. Them and APR are like the vw/Audi tuning gods.

Looks sexy bro! Loving the silver. You're keeping & powder coating these rims or getting something completely different & new? And that RX-7 you posted is fire. My next car is def going to be either some RX-7 or a box Chevy(2 door of course) & that poor bimmer...looks like someone stole the rims 😢. Looks like Bklyn, you tried that sushi spot across the street?
What year box chevy though?

Man lately I’ve been wanting a big *** SUV like a 4Runner. A white or navy blue one :pimp:
Or a Tesla SUV

I DONT THINK A 4RUNNER IS CONSIDERED A “BIG A** SUV”.... VERY CRAMPED IN THE INTERIOR IF YOU’RE OVER 6’3.

LOOK AT TAHOE/SUBURBAN/SEQUOIA FOR “BIG A** SUV’S”.... I SAT IN A SEQUOIA LAST WEEKEND... NO LEG ROOM ON FRONT PASSENGER SIDE(MAYBE SEAT WAS BROKEN) [I’M 6’7].

IVE HAD 2 TAHOES, A 2004 & 2012. PLENTY ROOM IN BOTH.

Has anyone with a Ram replaced the Halogen headlights with LEDs if so which ones did you go with?
40ACB2B6-AAE0-48EB-9D3B-3A9086A549CF.jpeg

LOOK UP FAHREN ON AMAZON. GOOD LED BULBS. I HAVE EM ON MY BEATER AND MY HOMIE PUT THEM ON HIS RAM LAST MONTH. CLEAN AND BRIGHT.

I know RS3s make crazy numbers with bolt ons and a tune but it would be my daily which I’d drive about 400mi a week 🤔

Back
Top Bottom