\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Smh. Hate people who race on pubic roads & endanger others lives for their own ****s & giggles. Last weekend I was with my brother, his wife & their newborn. My sister in law was driving, on the highway back home an Altima & an M5 were racing. The Altima damn near flipped while going around a bend & the Beemer lane split with our car & car next to us, missing my door, rear, right, by just mere inches. Sis in law saw the Beemer driver bullying the cars behind her in her rearview so cleverly moved to the left as much as safely possible w/o hitting the concrete divider before the ******* got close enough behind us. I feel like grabbing these type of morons by their neck & beating their ***

That's wassup. Looks sick! 0 wheel gap+ no hideous front plate :pimp: :emoji_ok_hand: . I'm in the market for some coils for my Challenger. Haven't had the time to properly look em up online but will soon. Are Steeda's strictly for Mustangs or they make em for other brands too?

Yeah one good thing about this state is not having to use that front plate. I honestly don’t know. I’d imagine they would have some for Chargers and Challengers too.

Id recommend them to anyone. Ride quality feels great. Only issues are pot holes but those still felt the same way on the stock springs.

My cars been having trouble shifting gears especially when I first start it up. Like I’ll press on the gas and it’ll rev high up to 5-6-7 rpms but not go anywhere. It’ll jerk when shifting gears too. Once it’s warmed up it’s all good though
I’m thinking it’s the transmission fluid since I haven’t changed that since I got the car about 50k miles ago. I’m going to get an oil change and get a flush tomorrow

my rav4 hasn’t given me any problems yet so I’m hoping it’s nothing major
Went and got a flush and refill yesterday. They said my **** was pretty much bone dry, whoops 😅
Cars running smooth now :pimp:

B4E5A557-6517-42E7-A1D5-4CC0C4E899FA.jpeg
D70CD99C-042D-45AD-B71A-FAB40966E62D.jpeg
FAB9D71E-54FA-4854-9E0F-11043F0D31DC.jpeg
F60EBD9A-624D-4C1B-8C09-431AEC5727EB.jpeg
B028F2B6-DB5D-4CF9-B906-7FC375E879A6.jpeg
064C0ECA-36DA-47D6-907F-9658ED107ED6.jpeg

Figured I'd ask the experts in here, anyone have any strong opinions on cold air intakes? A relative suggested it to me and I've been exploring the idea ever since.

Any answers are appreciated

Figured I'd ask the experts in here, anyone have any strong opinions on cold air intakes? A relative suggested it to me and I've been exploring the idea ever since.

If it were me id go with a better intake manifold and a tune if you are gonna spend money to try to get your engine to breathe better

I've read that aftermarket CAI's are a waste & that a car's factory CAI is designed for it's specs & engine & is the best option as far as CAI's are concerned. Also, getting a tune is good idea after getting a CAI like others have said

Them RX-7's are all gorgeous :emoji_ok_hand: . What's the car next to the R32? I like it's stance. Always wondered for the dudes who drive their cars around w/o a hood...isn't that an equipment violation ticket? That engine bay looks serious on the Vette

Them RX-7's are all gorgeous :emoji_ok_hand: . What's the car next to the R32? I like it's stance. Always wondered for the dudes who drive their cars around w/o a hood...isn't that an equipment violation ticket? That engine bay looks serious on the Vette
it was another r32 on the otherside

Thats the second time i seen that vette and it had no hood. Cops dont seem to give a damn either :lol:

they're pretty much pointless unless you at least get a tune.
If it were me id go with a better intake manifold and a tune if you are gonna spend money to try to get your engine to breathe better
I've read that aftermarket CAI's are a waste & that a car's factory CAI is designed for it's specs & engine & is the best option as far as CAI's are concerned. Also, getting a tune is good idea after getting a CAI like others have said
Thank for the responses. My cars been pretty much restored so I've decided to start modifications this year. Will look into smart alternatives

:sick: Whatever it is I’d get rid of that thing. I am not balling like that until my kids are out of daycare :lol: Here I am crying about $60 fill ups in my truck lol

23 gallons. i think thats jus out west gas prices :sick:

one of the few things we cant manipulate against the cost of American inflation

:sick: Whatever it is I’d get rid of that thing. I am not balling like that until my kids are out of daycare :lol: Here I am crying about $60 fill ups in my truck lol
eh not worth it as I work from home currently.
$60 bucks must b nice!
its funny cuz it costs my buddy like 100 bucks for 33 gallons of diesel and he gets like 17mpg in the cummins
Im getting like 11mpg in a gasser :lol:

next move might have to be a diesel
23 gallons. i think thats jus out west gas prices :sick:

one of the few things we cant manipulate against the cost of American inflation
Almost everything is more expensive in California

curious if the gas prices will have people driving less this summer

Back
Top Bottom