\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got my first speeding ticket a week or so ago. Anybody have any success contesting speeding citations?

^ where are you located? Speed is pretty cut and dry. If they used radar/lidar.
California. No radar.
Short Story: 9:30 at night. I was in the 2nd to slowest lane. The CHP officer was in the fast lane. Right before I was about to exit he jetted over two lanes and lit me up. He said he was following me and decided to pull me over after my speed increased from 77 to 81, which is simply not true. In all honesty I was likely going 72 for the majority of the 1.5 miles I was on the freeway and might have reached 76 at the absolute fastest. When the lights went on I looked down and my speedometer read 74. The stretch of freeway that the police officer was "tailing" me (from 2 lanes over) goes up and over a steep hill and is rather curvy which in combination with darkness could possibly make it difficult to accurately judge my speed. I usually would take the L and keep it moving because time is money, but a good friend of mine submitted a trial by written declaration and ended up winning in a similar situation. The ticket plus traffic school is going to run about $310 :smh: Should I just pay it, be grateful he only ticketed me for going 75 and slow down? Or submit a written declaration because I have nothing to lose?

$310 for a speeding ticket and traffic school? I got one a couple weeks ago and I'm looking at $147

Hello folks!

Got a little new mod done.

Got a set of kooks headers put on the Jeep by the HEMISHOP. I took my Jeep in on the 5th and yesterday the 7th I picked it up and was on my way with a smile from ear to ear! It sounds so awesome. :D

Anyways here are a couple of vids and a pic in my garage (once it gets nice out I will take better vids)..

Thanks for looking!

-Joe

sounds nasty :x post a drive by video, that thing is gonna sound filthy on the road.

jelly

why did u get a v6 then supercharge?

not hatin just curious

I work for Ford, got my Stang for around 13k if you include my trade in (Civic - payed off)... Didn't want the V8 (Loved the ride though). REEEALLY Wanted to do a sleeper project. So far so good. Love my car and my 30mpg :pimp:

why did u get a v6 then supercharge?

not hatin just curious

Same question... If I recall u work for ford? If u wanna go fast y no v8? Or if ur really tryna move dat boss 302.. Eww wee

Edit: never mind. Respect. Things clean :pimp:

Last edited:
Word, I dont like the rims. Nice color though, even though I can barely tell if the car is gray or black.

Last edited:
Hello folks!

Got a little new mod done.

Got a set of kooks headers put on the Jeep by the HEMISHOP. I took my Jeep in on the 5th and yesterday the 7th I picked it up and was on my way with a smile from ear to ear! It sounds so awesome. :D

Anyways here are a couple of vids and a pic in my garage (once it gets nice out I will take better vids)..

Thanks for looking!

-Joe

Jeep is to mean, makes me want one.

Last edited:
Trying to decide on a hot hatch in the $20k range, preferably something only a couple years old. Only ideas I really have are a Mazdaspeed 3 and a GTI. Leaning towards the 3 because of the power but thats gonna be a lot of torque steer...

Back
Top Bottom