\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where yall live at man. In NYC you would get tickets weekly if you had 20 all around and tickets daily if there were anything on the windshield. :lol:

IF YOU GET A TICKET HERE FOR TINT, ITS BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING ELSE. MY WINDOWS ARE 0% AND WINDSHIELD IS 20%. I HAVENT BEEN PULLED OVER FOR ANYTHING SINCE 2016(AND THAT WAS FOR SPEEDING), AND MY TINT WAS 0% THEN. I WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING LIGHTER😂😂😂

IM FROM CHICAGO, BORN AND RAISED. IVE BEEN IN MEMPHIS SINCE ABOUT 08… MEMPHIS IS 1 OF THE MOST GHETTO CITIES IVE EVER BEEN TO!

EVERYBODY WANTS THE 5 FINGER DISCOUNT, NOBODY WANTS TO DO S*** THE LEGIT WAY. THERE ARE 30% OF CARS ON THE ROAD HERE WITH BOGUS TEMP TAGS. 70% OF FOLKS DO NOT HAVE CAR INSURANCE. ROAD RAGE SHOOTINGS ARE ASTRONOMICAL.

DRIVING IN MEMPHIS IS PROBABLY THE SCARIEST THING TO DO IN THIS CITY.

THIS MEME IS DEADA** FAM
DFB7971A-0B67-49F2-8B86-0D5BA22F1BB8.jpeg
I'm genuinely surprised as hell Memphis is like this. I always had an image in my head of Memphis with slamming bbq & country music, Elvis- what could possibly go wrong? TV makes it look so nice, clean & fun to live or tour around in. Does the PD crack down on those bogus temp tags & phantom insurance cars since theirs soo much of it happening. That's not a safe environment for an insured registered driver to be driving in esp. with a nice whip like your truck. NYC has been having a lot of that bogus temp tags & print out paper plates since the beginning of the pandemic. All over the Tri-State area but NY/NJ fake temp tags are everywhere including my own neighborhood. The NYPD has been getting extra training on spotting it & are pulling over a lot of those drivers + ones with Texas plates. Wild stuff.

Where yall live at man. In NYC you would get tickets weekly if you had 20 all around and tickets daily if there were anything on the windshield. :lol:
5% or bust bro. 35 is like not even having tint. I have 5% on both my cars. As for the cops, I have a PBA card, photophobia note from my eye doctor + I am polite as possible. Sometimes if I spot em quick enough I'll roll down my windows before they see me lol. Dark tint is a must imo. The only time I wouldn't tint a car is if it were a classic muscle or JDM car. Tint just doesn't look right on classic muscle. I been meaning to tint my Challengers windshield 5% but always chicken out :lol: . This summer might be it

Why I always see Accords, Beemer's & Audis with tinted windshields + no front plate. It's super common & not going to lie that tinted windshield looks :pimp:

As I’ve said before, some of you are nuts with these tints. With 35 on the sides and clear windshield I still have a hard ****ing time seeing **** at night. :lol: with a tinted windshield id prob wreck my car or run over someone/something. :lol:

your eyes get used to it after a few minutes,it’s really not that bad at all. Now when backing into the garage at night or a parking spot where the lines not visible lol, I gotta roll the windows down because the backup camera not enough sometimes.

I'm genuinely surprised as hell Memphis is like this. I always had an image in my head of Memphis with slamming bbq & country music, Elvis- what could possibly go wrong? TV makes it look so nice, clean & fun to live or tour around in. Does the PD crack down on those bogus temp tags & phantom insurance cars since theirs soo much of it happening. That's not a safe environment for an insured registered driver to be driving in esp. with a nice whip like your truck. NYC has been having a lot of that bogus temp tags & print out paper plates since the beginning of the pandemic. All over the Tri-State area but NY/NJ fake temp tags are everywhere including my own neighborhood. The NYPD has been getting extra training on spotting it & are pulling over a lot of those drivers + ones with Texas plates. Wild stuff.

MAN MEMPHIS IS RATCHET AF. ON ALL SIDES OF TOWN. MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest IS FROM HERE AND HE’LL AGREE WITH ME. MEMPHIS IS EXTREMELY SMALL. THERE IS ONLY 1 STATE EXPRESSWAY HERE(I-40 GOES THRU MEMPHIS BUT ITS NOT THE MAIN EXPRESSWAY).

PD DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE BOGUS TAGS & INSURANCE BECAUSE THE GOV’T, LOCAL AND STATE, DONT HAVE HARSH PENALTIES FOR IT. YOU GET A TICKET WITH A MANDATORY COURT DATE, MAYBE YOU GO OR DONT, THEY SEND YOU SEVERAL NOTICES, THEN YOUR LICENSE MAY BE SUSPENDED…. AND 60% OF MEMPHIS IS ON SUSPENDED L’S.

ITS CRAZY HERE. ALL THE POLITICIANS POCKET THE MONEY AND GET ON THE NEWS AND SAY THE CITY HAS NO MONEY.

THERE ARE MORE BARBERSHOPS, AND HOTELS HERE THAN SCHOOLS.

THE “BURBS” ARE OK AT BEST.

BASICALLY TAKE ALL BACK STREETS TO GET TO WHERE YOU’RE GOING TO AVOID AS MUCH TRAFFIC AS POSSIBLE :lol: :lol:

*ENDS RANT*

5% or bust bro. 35 is like not even having tint. I have 5% on both my cars. As for the cops, I have a PBA card, photophobia note from my eye doctor + I am polite as possible. Sometimes if I spot em quick enough I'll roll down my windows before they see me lol. Dark tint is a must imo. The only time I wouldn't tint a car is if it were a classic muscle or JDM car. Tint just doesn't look right on classic muscle. I been meaning to tint my Challengers windshield 5% but always chicken out :lol: . This summer might be it

Ya’ll wylin with the 35% is like no tint at all talk. I can understand someone saying that about 50 but you can def tell the car is tinted at 35 :lol:

Thanks for the DM btw!

35 is light but not too light
If you want subtle tint that’ll block out some sun I’d do it.
Don’t go darker than 25 tho if you wanna see at night

MEMPHIS IS LEGIT THE MOST GHETTO CITY IN THE COUNTRY. FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY ATLANTA, CHICAGO AND BALTIMORE. IM ASHAMED TO SAY I GREW UP THERE AND AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE IT :lol:.

AS FAR AS TINT GOES. 20% ALL SIDES AND BACK AND 35% ON WINDSHIELD. TINTED WINDSHIELD IS A MUST. I CANT GO BACK.

ECB1153A-3C15-4D4E-BBE5-AC56569FA57A.jpeg

A2CADAC9-A4DF-49EA-AA95-2C968E547475.jpeg

MY BOY JUST MOVED TO LA THIS PAST WEEKEND AND THE DAY HE ARRIVED, HE WAS PULLED OVER FOR TINT, EXHAUST AND CAR MODS. DIDNT EVEN GET TO HIS SPOT TO START UNLOADING BEFORE IT HAPPENED. :rofl:

I would def tint my windshield but it’s an automatic fail on your inspection in MA
You used to be able to “know a guy” and pass but I guess they made new rules and it’s harder now

If the i4M comes in AWD there’s a very good chance it’ll be my next car. I’m the few who actually likes the new grill too.

I would def tint my windshield but it’s an automatic fail on your inspection in MA
You used to be able to “know a guy” and pass but I guess they made new rules and it’s harder now
I know those feels. Need to move to a state that also doesn't require front plates too

I like the grill too, in person they look much better also. It’s kind of old that every time a m3/4 pic is posted somewhere 90% of the comments are about how ugly the grill is. I think at this point it’s understood that most people don’t like it. :lol:

MEMPHIS IS LEGIT THE MOST GHETTO CITY IN THE COUNTRY. FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY ATLANTA, CHICAGO AND BALTIMORE. IM ASHAMED TO SAY I GREW UP THERE AND AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE IT :lol:.

AS FAR AS TINT GOES. 20% ALL SIDES AND BACK AND 35% ON WINDSHIELD. TINTED WINDSHIELD IS A MUST. I CANT GO BACK.

ECB1153A-3C15-4D4E-BBE5-AC56569FA57A.jpeg

A2CADAC9-A4DF-49EA-AA95-2C968E547475.jpeg

MY BOY JUST MOVED TO LA THIS PAST WEEKEND AND THE DAY HE ARRIVED, HE WAS PULLED OVER FOR TINT, EXHAUST AND CAR MODS. DIDNT EVEN GET TO HIS SPOT TO START UNLOADING BEFORE IT HAPPENED. :rofl:

With Cali plates?

NYC heads, with tint you get what you pay for. My guy uses 3M and llumnar top notch film and his work is IMPECCABLE. Once its dry, no bubbles and my pet peeve with tint is the cut at the top of the window. Some tinters cut it short at the edge and it looks dumb.
I paid 400 for the 5 windows and 250 for the 80 percent Llumnar windshield

this dude is expensive but worth the money

I’m seeing more and more cars come out of my boys tint shop here in NJ with windshield tint, and all I can think is, they must not drive drunk…

Back
Top Bottom