\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

With a car having it's windhsield tinted, regardless of the percentage...are you automatically at fault if you get into an accident? I've read having windshield tint makes you guilty regardless of who is right or wrong during an accident

I’ve heard this before, and I’m calling bs. Seems like one of those things that someone said that sounds somewhat believable and ended up spreading. Kind of like the myth that a boxer’s hands are considered registered weapons.

man used car prices are tooo ridiculous right now

I don't wanna be the guy who cops a whip only for prices to subsidize 6 months later :lol:

really wanted a 911 this summer now that I have the cash but these dealers are insane for what they want right now. I’m just going to wait it out until the end of the year and see what happens. I can’t stomach paying $15k more for a car just because I couldn’t wait a few months. Big question is if the market will level out by this year. 🤔

really wanted a 911 this summer now that I have the cash but these dealers are insane for what they want right now. I’m just going to wait it out until the end of the year and see what happens. I can’t stomach paying $15k more for a car just because I couldn’t wait a few months. Big question is if the market will level out by this year. 🤔
tell me about it man

i really wanna pull the trigger on this or something along the lines of this

but i know in 6 months prices wont be the same.

as much as i don't wanna it looks like waiting til 2022 first quarter will be a good time

Tuesday July 6th at around 2:30 pm EST is gonna be rather exciting, at least for me (and for anyone who enjoys an analog sports car). It's the official reveal of the all new Lotus Emira. It's Lotus' last ICE powered car before they go all electric. They've revealed little snippets, like the steering wheel and instrument bezel (all digital dash) and this shot (that was enhanced on LotusTalk.com)
emira.png

Early stats say 2 engines. The entry is a 4-cylinder at 300 hp mated to a DCT. Then you can opt for a V6 (same one currently in the Evora GT, the Toyota 3.5 that Lotus tunes up with a supercharger), and that can be had in a manual. It's on an updated Evora GT chassis. And from early rumors it looks like a baby Evija, Lotus's $2M electric hypercar.

I've been a Lotus fan for a very long time. So much so, that I asked my dad to take me to the local dealer when I was 14 to see an Esprit. That was 1990, the Esprit SE (Pretty Woman car) at the old Rothrocks in Allentown. I always wanted an Elise, but now the Evora is REALLY calling my name. Would LOVE an Evora 400 as on the used end, they are in the high $60K to low $80K range. And some say it's the true spiritual successor to the original NSX.

My thoughts, if the Emira looks as good as it sounds like (there are ZERO spy shots. Lotus had done an incredible job at keeping this thing 100% completely underwraps), then I may save up everything can for one in the next few years once I go back to work (as I left auto sales due to severe Crohn's. And no I won't go back to that profession again. 23 years was enough). Just have to find something I would like and pay that would be around what I got prior. Then I can work my kiester off and save enough for a good chunk down.

Would be so cool to spec out my own Lotus in the colors I'd want. All depends on how the new car will look. And if it doesn't "wow" me, then I go back to the 400 or by the time I'm ready a used GT. I for one can't wait! 👍👍🙏🙏

Llumar Air 80 is great on a budget. The best is XPEL Prime XR Plus 70 if money is no object.

hey what ever happened with your model X? I remember you saying it was a lemon, and you were gonna get rid of it…I think. I’m curious because I’m going to test drive a couple Teslas today.

Damn you drive a lot,

HONESTLY I BARELY DRIVE MY TRUCK. I BOUGHT IT WITH 42 MILES ON IT.

I WORK 8 MIN FROM HOME SO THERE IS NO POINT TO DRIVE IT TO WORK AND LET IT SIT OUTSIDE. SO I DRIVE MY BEATER TO WORK, AND EVEN ON OFF DAYS. :lol:

AT LEAST 1200-1300 MILES CAME FROM A ROAD TRIP TO DALLAS BACK IN MAY.

DOING ANOTHER ROAD TRIP BACK HOME TO CHICAGO AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.

Back
Top Bottom