\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm slow....can someone explain what this says

LOWBTTRY
LOW BTTR Y
Löw better yield...

e4d22a17d8f1952f1e7d0f3ce9384d56.jpeg

e39!! Best BMW ever.

Ehh, a lot of people think/ say this but it isn't entirely true. Once you know how to drive manual, well, it's second nature, so traffic doesn't bother. I'm from the Bronx too, although I usually ride my motorcycle in to the city, when I drive it isn't bad at all.

I think I prefer the E36 a little bit more in terms of driving feel and also probably for nostalgic reasons, but there is no doubt the E39 is a MUCH more comfortable and better built car. E39 is so comfortable and spacious and civilized inside, but take it in winding roads and the handling is top-notch for it's size and weight.

SmartSelect_20210629-072954_eBay.jpg

Love those old ones when TRD offered the body kit and supercharger too.

2.0t or 1.5t? Accord is great, looked at one but didn't want a sedan when I was buying.

That's my favorite gen Camry, looks sick with the TRD kit.

Well NT @ 2:30 today my old reliable got totalled 😢. 19 yr old driver says he "lost control" while taking a right turn at the stop sign. Trying to let his insurance company know what he did to my car but been on hold for 1 hr 20 mins already. I was fast asleep in my apt when I heard a loud bang sound. At first I thought my neighbor fell down the stairs & than my co-worker called frantically telling me my Maxima has been hit. I ran downstairs & saw this. Luckily dude couldn't run from the scene because he broke the wheel & axle. Ahh man what a crappy feeling this is, f'ing frustrated
20210630_144601.jpg
20210630_144606.jpg
20210630_144623.jpg
20210630_145833.jpg
20210630_145840.jpg
20210630_145920.jpg
20210630_153458.jpg
20210630_150421.jpg
20210630_153506.jpg
20210630_161827.jpg

That sucks man, know you loved that thing. What you gonna replace it with. You gonna have to drive that challenger now in the meantime.

zmaqbool zmaqbool sad to see fam smh, and of course it had to be a Infiniti owner smh. The Max was one of the cleanest cars in this thread, luckily that fool axel broke or they would’ve for sure ran from the scene. Hopefully it’s not total and maybe the insurance would fix it but I know that feeling of losing a car more than anyone here so I know how you feel. Hopefully this just life planning something bigger for you and you just don’t see the vision yet.

So he was “drifting” then

welp, looks like a new whip is in your future at least!

RIP to the max, my first car was a 93 maxima se

Well NT @ 2:30 today my old reliable got totalled 😢. 19 yr old driver says he "lost control" while taking a right turn at the stop sign. Trying to let his insurance company know what he did to my car but been on hold for 1 hr 20 mins already. I was fast asleep in my apt when I heard a loud bang sound. At first I thought my neighbor fell down the stairs & than my co-worker called frantically telling me my Maxima has been hit. I ran downstairs & saw this. Luckily dude couldn't run from the scene because he broke the wheel & axle. Ahh man what a crappy feeling this is, f'ing frustrated
Damn that sucks to get hit while parked up.
Upside is you get to put more than 10 miles this month on da hemi.

I am waiting for this day :lol: seeing8 year old raptors for 46kwith 90k miles is not the move

G Wagens been going for over sticker before the pandemic, buddy got the new body when it first dropped in like 2019 i think for 50k over or something like that
its ridiculous

Yeah I only have one friend who got one at MSRP, and that's cause he sued the GM of House of Imports after he put a 50k deposit back in 2017 and was promised MSRP. They let him build the car and when it docked they changed the price to 50k over. He sued and they offered him one at MSRP but he would have to wait for a new one to come in after 4 months. He was pissed but i'm sure he doesn't regret it now.

but yeah my contractor paying 30k over for one after he remodeled my house just pissed me off cause I feel like he must have ripped me off on my rebuild lol.

That sucks man, know you loved that thing. What you gonna replace it with. You gonna have to drive that challenger now in the meantime.
No idea man, currently trying to get into contact with Geico since 4:33. Took 2 hours for the damn cops to arrive on scene only to say no injuries no police report. Been on hold with geico ever since. Yeah looks like the hemi is boutta see some miles lol.
zmaqbool zmaqbool sad to see fam smh, and of course it had to be a Infiniti owner smh. The Max was one of the cleanest cars in this thread, luckily that fool axel broke or they would’ve for sure ran from the scene. Hopefully it’s not total and maybe the insurance would fix it but I know that feeling of losing a car more than anyone here so I know how you feel. Hopefully this just life planning something bigger for you and you just don’t see the vision yet.
For real bro, damn Infiniti drivers, & his was nice too...emphasis on was lol. I tried to keep it clean as possible, it needed some TLC here & there but it was my 1st car & I had so many fond memories with it, **** hurts fam not gonna lie I even teared up a bit staring at it outta my bedroom window. Looks to be salvageable but I'm not an expert in auto repair so Idk 100% yet. And for sure, you out of everyone know it best how it feels to have your car totaled. At least mine is a hooptie so the financial loss isn't all THAT much compared to all your former cars being pretty new. Let's see what happens 😢

So he was “drifting” then

welp, looks like a new whip is in your future at least!

RIP to the max, my first car was a 93 maxima se
Had to be drifting man, dude didn't stop at the stop sign for ****. Must've at least been going 30-40mph taking that turn, the only reason he didn't hit that parked Charger to the right is because the cars wheel fell off & it became immobile. Wish it never happened, they can keep their new car I was just fine & happy with my ole reliable. Oh nice you had the 3rd gen, those were awesome too
F'ing kids is right
So sorry to hear zmaqbool zmaqbool . I know how much you cared for that car. Sucks!
Yeah thanks brother, at least he isn't hurt.
now you have an excuse to get another car zmaqbool zmaqbool

on a srs note glad no one was hurt alhamdulillah <3
Yeah Alhamdulillah. Ehh wasn't looking for a newer car, I went to the gym came home, parked my car & just wanted to take a nap in the A/C & who knew during that time my car was boutta be bulldozed

20210630_144601.jpg
20210630_144606.jpg
20210630_144623.jpg
20210630_145833.jpg
20210630_145840.jpg
20210630_145920.jpg
20210630_153458.jpg
20210630_150421.jpg
20210630_153506.jpg
20210630_161827.jpg

Thats wild man, atleast no one got seriously hurt. Welp, time to put some miles on the Hemi.

Infiniti drivers be the worst man. G37s, M37’s, G35 coupes, I stay away from those.

Last edited:
i guess you could say you've been operating on a ..... low battery :tongue:
that's an understatement.... i need a vacation :emoji_sleeping:

20210630_144601.jpg
20210630_144606.jpg
20210630_144623.jpg
20210630_145833.jpg
20210630_145840.jpg
20210630_145920.jpg
20210630_153458.jpg
20210630_150421.jpg
20210630_153506.jpg
20210630_161827.jpg

damn, not old faithful :emoji_cry:

After nearly a 4 hour wait period, I get into contact with a geico rep just for them to tell me "systems are down due to a nationwide system update, call after 4 hours or in the morning" :evil::angry: the f'ing aggravation I'm feeling right now is unreal guys

Thats wild man, atleast no one got seriously hurt. Welp, time to put some miles on the Hemi.

Infiniti drivers be the worst man. G37s, M37’s, G35 coupes, I stay away from those.
Yeah for real. I was in my apt when it happened & he was doing just fine physically. Like I just don't get it- how fast did he try to take that turn? Had to have been on his phone or tryna be a speed demon. People barely stop on stop signs in my neighborhood smh. Infiniti drivers are pretty wild here you're right lol esp them G37's
That sucks man. It's Hemi time!

I need to drive mine more too. I don't even have 1,500 miles yet.
Yeah the Maxima was my daily driver. It absorbed all the miles/bad weather & winter driving & abuse. Took me anywhere & everywhere- gym/supermarket/park etc...just sucks major *** to lose it. It has a lot of sentimental value to me. Yeah drive your Hemi & watch out for moron drivers at all times because they're everywhere
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Lol the plate on it was low battery. It's aight your minds probably tired & failed to read and make sense of it, all good. Yeah old faithful man-she ain't looking too good right now. Your year TL might be a candidate for my new old whip 🤔

Yeah for real. I was in my apt when it happened & he was doing just fine physically. Like I just don't get it- how fast did he try to take that turn? Had to have been on his phone or tryna be a speed demon. People barely stop on stop signs in my neighborhood smh. Infiniti drivers are pretty wild here you're right lol esp them G37's

Yeah the Maxima was my daily driver. It absorbed all the miles/bad weather & winter driving & abuse. Took me anywhere & everywhere- gym/supermarket/park etc...just sucks major *** to lose it. It has a lot of sentimental value to me. Yeah drive your Hemi & watch out for moron drivers at all times because they're everywhere
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Lol the plate on it was low battery. It's aight your minds probably tired & failed to read and make sense of it, all good. Yeah old faithful man-she ain't looking too good right now. Your year TL might be a candidate for my new old whip 🤔

Any of his air bags go off?

I remember I did a 3 point turn on a WIDE street, and this drunk preggo lady hits the back quarter of my 08 Si coupe, had no damage to the car so I guess my rim absorbed all the impact. Tell me how my airbags still went off. Tf. Popped one of contacts out too I was so tight.

Back
Top Bottom