\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of Civics. The new one, very bland compared to last gens but an Si or Type R version would look really nice. Headlight shape alone gives me 90’s Honda JDM, 2jz overnight parts from Japan vibes. I like it.

5A31B2F5-A521-4D1C-A08F-4117CA9A8F38.jpeg

Some rendering from Google.

Whats been happening to the X? Rented one in LA, had charging issues but thats probably our dumbasses. The first time we went to a supercharger I did it, no issues. 2nd time, it woudnt plug in and accept the charger. Took like 20 mon and asking other Tesla owners in the charging areas for us to figure it out snd still dont know how we solved it. 3rd time, the damn plug woudnt come out. Again, dont know how we eventually fixed it.
When you're at the charging station charging your EV, how much does it cost? Is it per hour or per amp? How do they go about that?

TALKING ABOUT BOATS... :lol:

ANYBODY IN HERE OWN ONE? I'VE BEEN CONTEMPLATING GETTING ONE FOR AWHILE NOW. OUR HOUSE IS LIKE ONLY A 1/4 MILE FROM LAKE ERIE AND LIKE 2 MARINAS, SO IT KIND OF MAKES SENSE, BUT THE COSTS OF BOAT OWNERSHIP IS WHAT IS GIVING ME HESITATION.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS
1625603983400.png
B.ring
O.ut
A.nother
T.housand

158367_Side_Profile_Web.jpeg.jpg

158367_Interior_Web.jpeg

158367_Rear_3-4_Web.jpeg.jpg

If I had boat money I'd grab one of these. It's a z06 boat with a massive 7.0 ls7 under the hood/trunk.
Probably not practical but it's dope as hell

B.ring
O.ut
A.nother
T.housand

158367_Side_Profile_Web.jpeg.jpg
158367_Rear_3-4_Web.jpeg.jpg

If I had boat money I'd grab one of these. It's a z06 boat with a massive 7.0 ls7 under the hood/trunk.
Probably not practical but it's dope as hell

WHY THEY USE THE C5 DESIGN THOUGH. THAT'S LIKE THE WEAKEST CORVETTE DESIGN IN IT'S ENTIRE HISTORY. :lol:

I'M NOT OUT THERE TO WIN RACES SO I DON'T NEED ALL THAT POWER. BESIDES I'VE SEEN PEOPLE REALLY MESS THEMSELVES AND THEIR BOATS UP WITH THESE KINDS OF BOATS. AS RECENTLY AS A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN I WAS OUT ON THE WATER.

Well I still have the car, and just paid my registration for it a week ago. ($865 Ouch). Apparently the lemon law requires a 4th failure and I’ve had 3 of the same. I could technically bring it in anytime because the issue is still somewhat happening.

since I posted that, two of my friends got Taycans and they’re super dope. Drives better than my Tesla by far. Do I want one? yes. Would it replace my Tesla? No.

My commute is 70 miles round trip and full self driving is a must for me. It’s a game changer. So if I were to lemon the Tesla I’d be stuck between getting a Taycan or just getting another Model X, it’s a tough decision. Autopilot is more important to me than I thought.

if I did get the Taycan though I would opt for the cross turismo model, I feel like the standard ones will be everywhere in a year.

Which Tesla are you interested in?

8265B795-E588-4895-A3E4-077810307AE4.jpeg

94DB0502-BD52-4EAD-8B24-FE952F201635.jpeg

i want a model x but deliveries don’t start until January/February. I just ordered a model Y performance yesterday and I’ll probably drive that around for a year or so and trade up when supply catches up with demand . Used model X performance prices are crazy high right now and I Might as well get a plaid. I commute about 450 miles per week and the 4cyl Honda with cvt Ain’t it lol.

So Lotus revealed this today!!
Screenshot_20210706-150825.png
Screenshot_20210706-150817.png
Screenshot_20210706-154038.png
Screenshot_20210706-154032.png
Screenshot_20210706-154042.png
Screenshot_20210706-154051.png

The all new Emira! Their last ICE powered car. And I.WANT.ONE!! This car is everything I hoped it would be. A cross between the Evora and the Evija styling-wise. AMG 4-cylinder (300hp) with DCT standard with the bulletproof Toyota 3.5 V6 (supercharged) used for years in the Evora with a true manual gearbox is optional. Much nicer interior with nicer materials/fit & finish. And it weighs 3,097 lbs. Starts under $80K supposedly and goes from there. Will probably top off at $125k or so depending on what options are available.

All I know, is I want one in the worst way! My ultimate dream car is a 2005/2006 Ford GT. And I've resigned to the fact that it is an unattainable dream car as they keep climbing value wise (they are on average over $300K where a year and half ago still mid $200s).

So that car won't happen. But always being a fan of Lotus, and loving the Esprit, THIS would be a wonderful 2nd choice for a dream car. And it's attainable! Can't wait for the online configurator to go live. It's a 2022 so they won't get here till probably summer '22. And I need to get back to work to make this happen. Thankfully, the Crohn's that I have is getting progressively better. Much better than when I left. Still have some boughts but it's getting better and I'm starting to feel better. Gotta find something that I like to do and can put every dang penny aside for one of these. If that can happen, I'm good and won't need another toy anymore! Hope you all like the photos. 👍👍

So Lotus revealed this today!!
Screenshot_20210706-150825.png
Screenshot_20210706-150817.png
Screenshot_20210706-154038.png
Screenshot_20210706-154032.png
Screenshot_20210706-154042.png
Screenshot_20210706-154051.png

The all new Emira! Their last ICE powered car. And I.WANT.ONE!! This car is everything I hoped it would be. A cross between the Evora and the Evija styling-wise. AMG 4-cylinder (300hp) with DCT standard with the bulletproof Toyota 3.5 V6 (supercharged) used for years in the Evora with a true manual gearbox is optional. Much nicer interior with nicer materials/fit & finish. And it weighs 3,097 lbs. Starts under $80K supposedly and goes from there. Will probably top off at $125k or so depending on what options are available.

All I know, is I want one in the worst way! My ultimate dream car is a 2005/2006 Ford GT. And I've resigned to the fact that it is an unattainable dream car as they keep climbing value wise (they are on average over $300K where a year and half ago still mid $200s).

So that car won't happen. But always being a fan of Lotus, and loving the Esprit, THIS would be a wonderful 2nd choice for a dream car. And it's attainable! Can't wait for the online configurator to go live. It's a 2022 so they won't get here till probably summer '22. And I need to get back to work to make this happen. Thankfully, the Crohn's that I have is getting progressively better. Much better than when I left. Still have some boughts but it's getting better and I'm starting to feel better. Gotta find something that I like to do and can put every dang penny aside for one of these. If that can happen, I'm good and won't need another toy anymore! Hope you all like the photos. 👍👍
damn this is nice af

makes the c8 look like more of a turd puppy

When you're at the charging station charging your EV, how much does it cost? Is it per hour or per amp? How do they go about that?

Idk the specifics but for our X at a supercharger, our charge was capped at 80% by the owner and we never let it get under 30%. So for 50% charge we paid between $5-8 each time. No idea why it varies. I think you can subscribe for the supercharging instead of paying seperately each time.

But what color ?

Easy one for me. Here ya go, from the configurator.
Screenshot_20210706-174104.png
Screenshot_20210706-174057.png

The First Edition is the only car available at start of production it seems like. Will be another model year to get more options and colors (the Evora had a ton of colors that are available). But if I was ordering now, Seneca Blue, Red leather interior, diamond cut wheels, alcantara/leather wheel with red 12 o'clock stripe and obviously V6/stick.

Since my wife got the SVR F-Type in the bright blue with red leather, it's a beautiful combo that few have the guts to try. It's an amazing spec so it would be epic on here as well.

Hopefully, things line up in a few years for me, and they offer Sky Blue with orange trim & stitching and that would me my choice. See this Evora GT as an example.
xQ.jpg

I'm a HUGE fan of Gulf Oil racing livery and this car right here is GORGEOUS! Seriously, if I had the means to get something now, this would already be in my garage, but life doesn't always work out the way we want. But ina few years, the bright blue with red leather is sweet and VERY tempting.

whats the starting price?

They haven't said the US starting price, but it seems like £60,000 British Pounds. Should be around $75K to start and top off around like $125K or a bit more with options down the road. May be less for first edition cars since there are really no a la carte options like the current Evora GT.

That Lotus looks familiar.

new-maserati-mc20-supercar-16.jpeg

A little. With a mid-engined car, there is only so much originality that can be used. Heck I still think the front of the C8 Corvette was taken from the McLaren GT. Very similar.

Oh, and I LOVE the MC20. But that will be a bit pricey ($200K to start supposedly). Local dealer should get one late August/Sept for their customer intro. And since they have a Lamborghini dealer opening, my wife got on the owners list with her having the Gallardo. That will be a fun time to see this in person.

Back
Top Bottom