\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I believe it's the same V12 engine in the older 7 series. And for both of you, the V12 is much more costly to maintain and fix if a problem arrives. It actually has 3 ECUs one for each half of the engine and one handing the other parts of the car. It's a crazy setup. The V8 would be cheaper but not sure by how much. They are beautiful though. And that's the way the "kidney grill" on BMWs should look.
yeah the comparison to the E26 is drawn at times cause the front end (for those that don't know E26 is the original M1 not the M version of the current 1 series that may or may not exist) That Countach is nuts, they're soooo rare. had no ID that there were so many Lambs in PA. rarest model that I spotted in my neck of da woods of Upstate NY was an Espada in 2005 at Hollywood Video.

Tickets suck! Pops got a speeding ticket from one of them speed trap cameras exiting Brooklyn-$50. Posted speed limit was 25mph & he was going 36mph in a "school zone". I myself got not 1 but 2 tickets on my Challenger few weeks back. I had it parked outside my apt & was waiting for the sun to go down a lil so I can wash it. Damn traffic cops did a run through the neighborhood around 5ish in the afternoon & got me for No front plate & Liberty plate(phased out NY state plate) in the back, can't legally have those on anymore. $65 each ☹. There went $130 to the NYC "fundraiser" as I call it lol. She said to mount the front plate & take a pic & send it in. Needless to say I hvnt put a front plate on since. Lesson learned though...next time I wash it only bring it out when I'm ready to wash it instead of letting it be parked on the street for an extended period of time. I wouldn't even have known had it not been for my sister in law who saw from her apt window the cops hovering around my car & called me, I went downstairs thinking I can drive off b4 they get me lol but the traffic cop had already scanned my registration sticker 😪. Still not taking off my Liberty plate- it's too damn pretty + NY state has some of the ugliest plates minus them Liberty ones.
The old gold plates were terrible. The new excelsior plates are decent

NYC is ramping up tickets to increase revenue since the city needs money due to COVID lol.

Nothing more than taxation. I just got hit in the mail with a bill for $375 for a driver responsibility assessment. Didn't even know what it was till this week :smh:

The old gold plates were terrible. The new excelsior plates are decent

NYC is ramping up tickets to increase revenue since the city needs money due to COVID lol.

Nothing more than taxation. I just got hit in the mail with a bill for $375 for a driver responsibility assessment. Didn't even know what it was till this week :smh:
Yeah those nasty mustard yellow plates 🤮what were they thinking with those. Excelsior ones are ok but not good enough for me to pay to switch over. I voted for the design with the statue of liberty in it but Excelsior got the most votes.

Yes they are, the city is broke broke lol. And NYPD be hawking license plates nowadays because of the ongoing fake/expired temp tags drivers have from NJ/Texas. You're right it's all in the name of taxation. I'll pay the no front plate ticket with a smile on my face no problem. What is a driver responsibility assessment? I've never heard of it till now.

The weather forecast was supposed to be a horrid day. Downpours, with a tornado warning. But thankfully the skies only had a small shower that let up just in time to allow my wife & I to take these two cars out for an "extended test drive" at a Lamborghini Philadelphia event. What a car!!
PXL_20210729_212125247.jpg
PXL_20210729_212535750.jpg
PXL_20210729_202445706.jpg
PXL_20210729_203520913.jpg
PXL_20210729_204145410.jpg

I had the Evo Spyder, my wife had the Evo Coupe. Car is just a rocketship! Dual clutch is amazing and so fun in manual mode. Lots of pops and crackles in Corsa! And man, it just wants to rev. Actually hit close to 9K winding out 1st. It's INSANE!! What a fun fun day put on by the dealer. Even came with goodie bags at the end (clothes and a book among other little items). I'll never afford it but it was fun to have the car for about an hour without a salesperson.

Yeah those nasty mustard yellow plates 🤮what were they thinking with those. Excelsior ones are ok but not good enough for me to pay to switch over. I voted for the design with the statue of liberty in it but Excelsior got the most votes.

Yes they are, the city is broke broke lol. And NYPD be hawking license plates nowadays because of the ongoing fake/expired temp tags drivers have from NJ/Texas. You're right it's all in the name of taxation. I'll pay the no front plate ticket with a smile on my face no problem. What is a driver responsibility assessment? I've never heard of it till now.

2017 was the last year for the coupe and the V6…2.0T engine is solid but it ain’t seeing the V6

Back
Top Bottom