623FE1A0-1452-47C1-B80B-232F5DC151E8.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 31
  • EE6857DD-0514-4C45-876E-3BF82D097554.jpeg
    EE6857DD-0514-4C45-876E-3BF82D097554.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 228B839A-7CEC-4C68-84FD-861CF24D00C4.jpeg
    228B839A-7CEC-4C68-84FD-861CF24D00C4.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 26
Second ALL THIS!! I grabbed my electric pressure washer from Harbor Freight for $80 and it's been wonderful. Never missed a beat and does what I need it for (which is washing our cars and cleaning the back deck of pollen from the trees). If your cleaning cars you don't need anymore than 2000psi to be safe. Any more is overkill.

And @gatorb807, thank you for mentioning the MTM stubby gun. Got that with their whole kit (cannon, stubby gun, extension wand and 50' rubber hose) and it's been a joy to wash cars now. The quick connect makes life SO MUCH EASIER when I gotta put everything away. The stock hoses on pressure washers are too stiff, kink, and they have that stupid screw on attachment. And since it's under pressure, it's hard to remove. The quick connects are the best. And the hose makes a difference too. The standard ones are just too short. 50' job is so much easier to get things done. 👍

Can you link me to your pressure washer? thanks!

Can you link me to your pressure washer? thanks!

Glad to buddy. Here is the one I use.

Portland 1.3 gpm 1750psi electric pressure washer. Works fantastic for cleaning cars and getting pollen/mildew off the deck/railings. You don't need some crazy 3000psi machine to wash cars. Too much psi will actually damage paint.

It's decent out of the box but I ditched the stock hose ASAP (it's hard plastic, doesn't bend much and is garbage) and got a nice hose from MTM. Go with a 50' rubber hose. Plus the stock hose had a connector that you had to screw on. Awful to remove.

Then you gotta get quick connects from the local hardware store. Just be aware that the yoke for the quick connect for the front (the part that goes into the water outlet) is 15mm not 14. If you get the standard 14, it will leak. Then I replaced the stock gun with the stub gun from MTM. I love my setup now as it's super quick to setup & put everything away fast. And it makes washing the cars a breeze. 👍

M5 in the shop getting a full detail, ceramic and ppf on the front bumper. :emoji_fire:

Might get rid of that wood trim. Feeling this look a lot better. What yall think?

Same interior color as mine also found out my car is 1 of 22 in the USA that has this combination :emoji_fire:

1632250186784.png

Jag svr division always with the mean sounds

That makes me smile

It sure as heck makes my wife & I smile when she or I drives her SVR F-Type. But unlike this SUV, her car has the crackles on the overrun ALL.THE.TIME!!! Especially when you use manual and keep the RPMs above 2500 or so and ever so slightly tap the gas and it sounds like a machine gun!

Just watch these two guys who did the SVR SUV review from above drive a 2018 SVR F-Type. They do the exhaust trick (and explain how to do it) and it's FREAKING GLORIOUS!!! Go to 3:00 minutes into it and it's hysterical!! We love making it crackle especially around people walking, lol! Most can't believe a Jaguar can do this! BTW, the whole review is VERY GOOD and explains how good the car is and how different it is vs the R model. Definitely worth the watch.

M5 in the shop getting a full detail, ceramic and ppf on the front bumper. :emoji_fire:

Might get rid of that wood trim. Feeling this look a lot better. What yall think?

Same interior color as mine also found out my car is 1 of 22 in the USA that has this combination :emoji_fire:

1632250186784.png

You already know my answer to this. :lol:

Anyone here actually own a CX5 or know someone that does? Trying to convince my friend to grab one over the typical Rav4 and CRV. By far the most handsome of the 3 and hands down the best interior. I keep reading it has great driving dynamics but never actually drove one so its hard to me to preach that part to him. I did tell him its probably the smallest out of the 3 but that doesnt bother him so much.

Crackle and pops are rice as hell at this point :lol:

It's rice when it's added AFTERMARKET on a 4-CYLINDER! Jaguar had the exhaust do that since 2014 MY on the R Convertible. Every BMW I see & hear, it's added as part of the exhaust & tune package. Totally stock from Jag and it's well over 100 dbs. Still don't know how Jaguar made this legal. It's WAY TOO LOUD factory!

Lamborghini has it on the Gallardo Evo with their stock exhaust. I wouldn't tell someone with one of those it's rice, lol.

Been seeing this bad boy around the neighborhood since Sunday. Things cammed right? Sounds monstrous & got the right rubber too. Making me look bad :lol: I think it's time to start the engine mods NT fam.

Y'all are tripping if you think the Jaguar exhaust is rice...

Totally 100%! They should hear one in person to just grasp how loud it really is. She's had her car for a year and half and NOT ONE person has said that it's rice. Everyone comes over and says it sounds incredible & can't believe it's factory!

Plus there is a tad bit of difference in sound between a buzzy 4-cylinder with an aftermarket muffler vs a supercharged 5-liter V8 with a factory free flowing titanium exhaust. Just a tad, lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom