\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I actually like savagegeese channel but that’s cause I’m a huge car nut. I love all his engineering breakdown. The dude I hate the most is sofan from redline reviews. Dude is annoying as hell and his takes are idiotic sometimes.

my favorite channel at the moment is hagerty. Great blend of personality, engineering breakdown and content.
petrolicious is a pretty cool channel…esp the air cooled 911 videos

I actually like savagegeese channel but that’s cause I’m a huge car nut. I love all his engineering breakdown. The dude I hate the most is sofan from redline reviews. Dude is annoying as hell and his takes are idiotic sometimes.

my favorite channel at the moment is hagerty. Great blend of personality, engineering breakdown and content.

I actually like Redline reviews. Very linear, informative enough, decent personality.

Doug Demuro is my fav, while not the MOST informative hes decent and his personality makes up for a chunk of it. Been watching The Straight Pipes and they are decent, although I just seen em do a Kona review and they didnt even elaborate on the backseat space at all. How you not do that on a crossover review?

I actually like Redline reviews. Very linear, informative enough, decent personality.

Doug Demuro is my fav, while not the MOST informative hes decent and his personality makes up for a chunk of it. Been watching The Straight Pipes and they are decent, although I just seen em do a Kona review and they didnt even elaborate on the backseat space at all. How you not do that on a crossover review?
Doug DeMuro has a great personality and he's fun to watch, plus he gets everything to review. I like the Straight Pipes,I think now that one of them is a dad they might focus a little more on that stuff, like showing a car seat or something.

Man these prices are wild
I paid 18k for my 2015 rav4 in 2018. Had 32k miles

now it has 97k miles, similar miles are for sale for 500 more than what I paid

Man these prices are wild

You can thank the US government for that.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.25.05 AM.png

Yea feds were printing money and diluting the supply when COVID hit. Plus the lowering of interest rates

I'm with you on the engineering breakdown. It's very fascinating to me. And yes, Hagerty videos are wonderful. I can chalk up that to Jason Cammisa. He's just a cool dude who's a true passionate car guy. His video on the 500E Mercedes Benz was terrific. Gotta watch the Cyclone video next. Thats gonna be great.

petrolicious is a pretty cool channel…esp the air cooled 911 videos

Petrolicious are wonderful videos. Their cinematography is outstanding. A cool channel I stated watching late last year has been Iain Tyrrell's Classic Workshop. Guy is a vintage mechanic who specializes in exotics. Does a whole bunch of older Lamborghinis. He rebuilt the engine for Harry Metcalf's V12 Espada. Went over the entire procedure. Was really interesting.

I SAW A CLEAN MODEL S TESLA THE OTHER DAY, NOT GOING TO LIE… PEAKED MY INTEREST.

KIND OF POKING AROUND AND SEEING OLDER ONES ARENT TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE. IM SURE I WOULD WANT A 2018+ P100D… THOSE PRICES ARE SLIGHTLY ELEVATED :lol: … I WOULD STILL KEEP MY TRUCK IN ADDITION.

CANT BELIEVE I TOOK TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO LOOK AT ELECTRIC CARS :lol: :rofl:

THERE IS ONLY 1 USED CAR HERE IN MEMPHIS, MAY GO CHECK IT OUT.

Yeah man its crazy right now. sitting on the sidelines for a few months
Not me loving the current market everyone looking at practical cars and I am scooping up the 90's era cars that only a select few want. Looking at a Nissan 240, I NEED that in my life.
I SAW A CLEAN MODEL S TESLA THE OTHER DAY, NOT GOING TO LIE… PEAKED MY INTEREST.

KIND OF POKING AROUND AND SEEING OLDER ONES ARENT TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE. IM SURE I WOULD WANT A 2018+ P100D… THOSE PRICES ARE SLIGHTLY ELEVATED :lol: … I WOULD STILL KEEP MY TRUCK IN ADDITION.

CANT BELIEVE I TOOK TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO LOOK AT ELECTRIC CARS :lol: :rofl:

THERE IS ONLY 1 USED CAR HERE IN MEMPHIS, MAY GO CHECK IT OUT.
I can't lie I would love to get one but I just want it for the self driving feature. Is that still somewhat still working, not trying to sleep for 4 hours, but would be nice to relax with my hands off the wheel.

Yall remember the wooden brake pads?

A742BFE4-07D4-4B45-B401-B0B4162F7ACB.jpeg

No, can't say that I have and happy to not have someone behind me with them yet.

Not me loving the current market everyone looking at practical cars and I am scooping up the 90's era cars that only a select few want. Looking at a Nissan 240, I NEED that in my life.

I can't lie I would love to get one but I just want it for the self driving feature. Is that still somewhat still working, not trying to sleep for 4 hours, but would be nice to relax with my hands off the wheel.

No, can't say that I have and happy to not have someone behind me with them yet.

almost every 90s japanese or european car i want is priced high right now, shouldve bought em all up in the mid to late 2000s :lol:

F4D4E115-30BE-4DC1-931C-1EC72C80DF36.jpeg

Well this is lovely. Popup headlights are always nice. De Tomaso Pantera, base car is a Huracan. I dig that front end alot.

way way way nicer than the new countach.

ares design panther

I find self driving kinda dumb when you have to leave your hand on the wheel or tug it a bit every few seconds or else it will disengage. Its more work having your hands constantly on and off the wheel, I rather just leave it on and steer myself. Though I think Teslas are a bit more relaxed with that, as in you dont have to touch the wheel as much but still.

23B8BE3A-7A7B-48E4-B195-467A5AD830AE.png

Hoping someone on here can ID these wheels for me please?? I’ve only seen N90 repros from Year One, but I’d totally go with these on my mcss instead!

2023-chevrolet-corvette-z06-001-1632751895.jpg

Supposedly gonna make 600hp out a 5.5L v8 revving to 9k 👎🏽
I feel the exact opposite, I feel they got back to what makes a Z06 in this vs the C7 . This C8 Z curb weight is better, aero will be better, weight distribution will be better all while getting to hear a NA V8 rev to 9k. I have never been a vette fan but I have ask my dealership if they could get me on the list .

As much as I want a GT4 or Evora as a toy this is just too good of a bargain to pass up. Of course I’m not a baller so this is all dependent on my wife making a compromise on her vehicle choice lol

Back
Top Bottom