\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wanted to wait until it came here cause the dealer took some wack pics but it looks like it won't be arriving until the weekend, fml.

fun fact, only the UL model comes with double pane glass and Alcantara headliner. pretty dope. my daughter gonna love pressing all the those buttons in the back :lol:

here's the boat
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2309.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2313.jpg
Dope find man. Clean as hell. I love the wood trim on the interior *and here we go* gif :lol:

wanted to wait until it came here cause the dealer took some wack pics but it looks like it won't be arriving until the weekend, fml.

fun fact, only the UL model comes with double pane glass and Alcantara headliner. pretty dope. my daughter gonna love pressing all the those buttons in the back :lol:

they blessed it with a 2 year full coverage warranty with the price..incase the fridge breaks lol nah its mostly for the air suspension, I hear those are known to fail.

here's the boat

VIP build? 👀

they blessed it with a 2 year full coverage warranty with the price..incase the fridge breaks lol nah its mostly for the air suspension, I hear those are known to fail.

here's the boat
Seats are damn near pristine.

here's the boat
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2309.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2313.jpg

My boy has one of these in Cali and its stanced tf out and dropped to the floor. Looks dope tbh. VIP looks good with these boats.

Actually looking for another notchback right now. I got one in my sights but they're not budging on the price 😒. Not many for sale at the moment on the West coast that are not crazy taxing or buckets.
my first car was a lx 5.0

not really into domestics anymore…but ive been looking for a notchback for the past few years. its super hard to find a clean one, and prices on them are ridiculous right now

My grandmother owned a GT convertible, I think an '89. The red plaid seats bring back so many memories. Seems like a lower mile one is at least 15k here in New England which is more than I want to pay for a fun 2nd car. Anything under 10k is modded which is a gamble or has rot (sunroof, strut towers)

Has anyone heard of the crazy chevy bolt recall?

If anyone remembers, I leased one for 100 bucks a month back in March.

Now it's getting recalled and I have the option to lemon it or do a GM MSRP swap. Since the car was a 43k MSRP (I paid 24k after incentives) they are willing to put me into a similar MSRP car, like a camaro or Silverado 1500....

I don't want either of those, but I figure just take the car, flip it and profit like 20k.

Kinda glad it happened cause I kind of hate the Chevy and dread driving it. Doesn't even have power seats.

Same. Looking for another clean vert. Kinda pissed at myself for selling mine, I’ve has sellers remorse since. 🤦🏽‍♂️
F4A464A3-8A1C-4BBF-829D-B1ADE7B810FA.gif

With all due respect to you and your situation at the time, I don’t know why you sold that thing maneee!!!! It was one of the cleanest 50’s I can remember!!!!!

Ahhh well, the hunt is on for the replacement!!!!

F4A464A3-8A1C-4BBF-829D-B1ADE7B810FA.gif

With all due respect to you and your situation at the time, I don’t know why you sold that thing maneee!!!! It was one of the cleanest 50’s I can remember!!!!!

Ahhh well, the hunt is on for the replacement!!!!

😂 man idk what I was thinkin tbh. I think I just wanted to test the waters in a sense. But I also was looking for a MC / GN at the time. So I was just tryna fill the void. I’ll find another one, one day hopefully

Has anyone heard of the crazy chevy bolt recall?

If anyone remembers, I leased one for 100 bucks a month back in March.

Now it's getting recalled and I have the option to lemon it or do a GM MSRP swap. Since the car was a 43k MSRP (I paid 24k after incentives) they are willing to put me into a similar MSRP car, like a camaro or Silverado 1500....

I don't want either of those, but I figure just take the car, flip it and profit like 20k.

Kinda glad it happened cause I kind of hate the Chevy and dread driving it. Doesn't even have power seats.
I made an appointment to go get a bolt euv for my parents on that Friday morning for Saturday. Later Friday the recall and stop sale came out. :lol: scumbag dealers still tried to sell me one even though I told them that they can’t, eventually they agreed with me. :lol: it’s a shame too because I think they were decent (fires aside) EVs for the price. They ended up ordering an Id.4 instead.

I made an appointment to go get a bolt euv for my parents on that Friday morning for Saturday. Later Friday the recall and stop sale came out. :lol: scumbag dealers still tried to sell me one even though I told them that they can’t, eventually they agreed with me. :lol: it’s a shame too because I think they were decent (fires aside) EVs for the price. They ended up ordering an Id.4 instead.

Eventually they agreed?!! WTH!! I'd rat those pricks out ASAP to NHTSA! They would be fined VERY heavily. NHTSA doesn't take kindly to dealers who openly disobeying recalls! Penalties are steep!

I think we were expecting soooo much more. Looks like a mashup of the Civic, 2 door Genesis Coupe, and the TLX.

I could live with the back, its a hatch if I recall. That front though. I mean it looks FINE, the car itself is FINE but to use the Integra name just for sales when theres nothing Integra about it. Terrible. Atleast make the front end different so I know they tried.

The new Civic coudda passed for a new gen Integra if were gonna be frank.

Back
Top Bottom