\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My boy got the new Civic and it had a $5k markup as well. With his lease numbers though I think he got away without paying for it. Still insane though.
Good he didn't have to pay it. 5k is just the beginning. I've seen the Civic type R with a $15k markup 🙁

I'd still take the OEM.

Anything is better than OEM. In fact, ive come to realize that the current M4 just doesnt look right, and not just the grill. The body lines, the curved, it just looks off. Last gen M4 is gorgeous and they totally butchered this one.

That bumper is def worse than oem. The market for that bumper has to be extremely small. :lol:

M3 def looks better than the m4. It really is a beautiful car, and the only modern sport sedan you can get in a manual so that makes everything better.

Remember how I told ya'll they got my sis-in-laws Accords cat 2 Thursday mornings ago. These mofos came back again last night. My bro called me at 3am. He saw them because his infant woke up in the middle of the night & my bro saw 4 dudes covered head-to-toe in black clothes hovering around his wife's Accord. They had their cars trunk open & ready for business. He barked & shouted at em & they dipped. Cops showed up a minute later. I feel like they're watching his cars. I went out to walk my block & the garage just to make sure everythings ok there. Stayed strapped too but these scumbags was gone. It's a pattern...Thursdays between 2-4am. They're getting ALL the smoke next Thurs :emoji_gun:
Screenshot_20211223-092027_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-092032_Gallery.jpg

how I told ya'll they got my sis-in-laws Accords cat 2 Thursday mornings ago. These mofos came back again last night. My bro called me at 3am. He saw them because his infant woke up in the middle of the night & my bro saw 4 dudes covered head-to-toe in black clothes hovering around his wife's Accord. They had their cars trunk open & ready for business. He barked & shouted at em & they dipped. Cops showed up a minute later. I feel like they're watching his cars. I went out to walk my block & the garage just to make sure everythings ok there. Stayed strapped too but these scumbags was gone. It's a pattern...Thursdays between 2-4am. They're getting ALL the smoke next Thurs :emoji_gun:

That bumper is def worse than oem. The market for that bumper has to be extremely small. :lol:

M3 def looks better than the m4. It really is a beautiful car, and the only modern sport sedan you can get in a manual so that makes everything better.

A2AEFAB5-E0EC-43C0-A10C-4FD0C2E6E229.jpeg

7357E64F-B0A9-4865-B4A4-7EE16DDD165C.jpeg

The lines on the M4 are awful, forget even the feont end. The sedan lines do look better but still, that grill is awful, and honestly even the headlights are shaped terribly. Such a downgrade from last gen.

CTS-V Blackwing or whatever also comes in manual, M3 is probably better in everywhere but just saying.

Problem with these M3/4s isn’t so much the styling as it is the clowns driving around in 1st or 2nd gear with the revs hanging at 6k RPM just so they can hear that dogsh*t sounding exhaust make those godawful pops and crackles on decel.

The weirdest part for me is how the A pillar kind of lines up with the vent and the lines on the fender and the door just goes straight down. Looks weird from the side IMO…

A2AEFAB5-E0EC-43C0-A10C-4FD0C2E6E229.jpeg

7357E64F-B0A9-4865-B4A4-7EE16DDD165C.jpeg

The lines on the M4 are awful, forget even the feont end. The sedan lines do look better but still, that grill is awful, and honestly even the headlights are shaped terribly. Such a downgrade from last gen.

CTS-V Blackwing or whatever also comes in manual, M3 is probably better in everywhere but just saying.
The blackwing is made to compete with m5 and rs7. The m3 doesn't even come close :lol:
Generation for generation the m3 hasn't ever come close to it especially when you start going mod for mod.

The blackwing is made to compete with m5 and rs7. The m3 doesn't even come close :lol:
Generation for generation the m3 hasn't ever come close to it especially when you start going mod for mod.

Oh is it competing with the M5? Shid idk he said manual sedan options. :lol:

Oh is it competing with the M5? Shid idk he said manual sedan options. :lol:
Sadly manual cars in general are a dying breed. Everyone has their cup of tea and preferences but I think we both agree on the m4 being horrendous looking. :lol:
Probably the worst looking M in a long time imo.

Sadly manual cars in general are a dying breed. Everyone has their cup of tea and preferences but I think we both agree on the m4 being horrendous looking. :lol:
Probably the worst looking M in a long time imo.

Tbh, BMW been slacking. The M5 isnt that great looking either (better than the M3/4 though) and the new 2 series is also a blunder.

Remember how I told ya'll they got my sis-in-laws Accords cat 2 Thursday mornings ago. These mofos came back again last night. My bro called me at 3am. He saw them because his infant woke up in the middle of the night & my bro saw 4 dudes covered head-to-toe in black clothes hovering around his wife's Accord. They had their cars trunk open & ready for business. He barked & shouted at em & they dipped. Cops showed up a minute later. I feel like they're watching his cars. I went out to walk my block & the garage just to make sure everythings ok there. Stayed strapped too but these scumbags was gone. It's a pattern...Thursdays between 2-4am. They're getting ALL the smoke next Thurs :emoji_gun:
Are there any other cars being vandalized in your area? Usually cat thieves go for big trucks or specific models because the amount of cats or value of the specific converter are high.
Either way you gotta keep your musket close.

If I had the space for another toy I'd be on my way to Vegas to pick it up. I really want a national but I'm gonna feel bad ripping out the drivetrain and cutting up the firewall for that third pedal.

Back
Top Bottom