\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There’s $7k I’d rather spend elsewhere on the car. Would’ve loved another targa but 2-3 years and/or $50k adm is an easy pass

Took delivery yesterday of my new Gen 3 Raptor, so hyped to finally have it in my driveway, Antimatter Blue is absolutely gorgeous to me
3DD7B79F-7072-4BC2-AD47-21F3A1CF8911.jpeg
B5EF6E7A-93D3-4E8E-8066-DE68793B5145.jpeg
I’m so jealous….. congrats man. I wish I would’ve left my Gen 2 stock and sold it and bought a Gen 3. It’s superior in every aspect . When I bought mine in the beginning of 2020 I didn’t think the next Gen would come out until 2023 or so

Last edited:
I’ve been to cars and coffee a couple of times like 6+ years ago. Just kind of used it as a motivation boost.

I have friends that go to “meets” like 3-4 times a week. I clown them for it, but everyone has their own interests. I can’t imagine sitting in a parking lot multiple times a week hanging out with the same people talking about the same stuff, but then again…not like I’m necessarily always doing anything productive at those hours either.

I go to the local Cars & Coffee stops every weekend. One Saturday is a low key one that's off the radar of the tuner crowd. Mostly sports & some muscle cars with a good mix if exotics. GREAT group of people. Sunday is the same though more advertised.

And we do it as we usually make it into a lunch day 9-11:30 on Sunday then to a nice lunch together. Saturday 8-10:30 then to a late breakfast at a small diner. Just good company to be around. That's why we all like it. Just last weekend, we made a crappy snow day, into a breakfast meetup (in the daily drivers) then a trip out to get some really amazing cookies, in the snow. Then we all chilled at a coffee shop next door for drinks and ate some of the cookies.

🔥 I’m still looking for one with less than a $10k markup
I haven’t seen one yet…. My local dealer got 30k over for a 37 package code orange. It does seem that as a whole Raptor always sell for over msrp the first year of the new Gen

I haven’t seen one yet…. My local dealer got 30k over for a 37 package code orange. It does seem that as a whole Raptor always sell for over msrp the first year of the new Gen
Luckily I was able to locate a dealer who would sell me one for msrp, only thing is I had to wait about 9 months before I finally received it lol

Luckily I was able to locate a dealer who would sell me one for msrp, only thing is I had to wait about 9 months before I finally received it lol
Well worth the wait to get it at of MSRP. What made you choose a Raptor over a TRX?

I’m looking for a red or maybe silver 37 package and they’re all marked up at least 15%. I’ve been looking for a couple months and it remember seeing a lot of code orange 37’s for under 100k…not so much anymore though.

I’m looking for a red or maybe silver 37 package and they’re all marked up at least 15%. I’ve been looking for a couple months and it remember seeing a lot of code orange 37’s for under 100k…not so much anymore though.
It’s common for new Gen raptors and this car market doesn’t help. Just hold out and I’m sure you will get one at MSRP ( or lower depending on how hard you search) if you wait a year or so. I’m curious though, why are you looking/waiting for a Raptor when the TRX can be had for MSRP or under right now?

It’s common for new Gen raptors and this car market doesn’t help. Just hold out and I’m sure you will get one at MSRP ( or lower depending on how hard you search) if you wait a year or so. I’m curious though, why are you looking/waiting for a Raptor when the TRX can be had for MSRP or under right now?
The TRX doesn’t do much for me looks wise, and dodge quality hasn’t been the best in my experience. The engine is the the only advantage it has over the raptor, and I’m not gonna buy a truck to drag race other trucks. I haven’t test driven one though, so my opinion could change… and I’d probably throw all that out the window once I hear that supercharger whine lol.

Took delivery yesterday of my new Gen 3 Raptor, so hyped to finally have it in my driveway, Antimatter Blue is absolutely gorgeous to me
3DD7B79F-7072-4BC2-AD47-21F3A1CF8911.jpeg
B5EF6E7A-93D3-4E8E-8066-DE68793B5145.jpeg
DAMN getting homesick looking at the pics, haven't been back home in 5/6 years.
I’ve been to cars and coffee a couple of times like 6+ years ago. Just kind of used it as a motivation boost.

I have friends that go to “meets” like 3-4 times a week. I clown them for it, but everyone has their own interests. I can’t imagine sitting in a parking lot multiple times a week hanging out with the same people talking about the same stuff, but then again…not like I’m necessarily always doing anything productive at those hours either.
DAMN 3/4 times a week, didn't know they had that many a week. I think here in VA they are only Sundays. I went to 3 in one day once because it was the end of the season. When I do go I check out the competition, try to pick up ideas, and find guys with the same cars as me. Don't usually find many.

In my neighborhood, directly across the street from me in the Kohl's parking lot they have a lot of car meets almost daily in the summer. I don't go to any of them because they're all very ego-centric & p p measuring contests. 8 outta 10 times a fight breaks out & I see it all from my window lol. Some of it has made it's way onto YouTube Fast forward to 4:21 mark for said fight lol.

I usually go further out in Long Island where the classic/modern muscle crowd is. It's a much older & mature crowd compared to the city area meets.

In my neighborhood, directly across the street from me in the Kohl's parking lot they have a lot of car meets almost daily in the summer. I don't go to any of them because they're all very ego-centric & p p measuring contests. 8 outta 10 times a fight breaks out & I see it all from my window lol. Some of it has made it's way onto YouTube Fast forward to 4:21 mark for said fight lol.

I usually go further out in Long Island where the classic/modern muscle crowd is. It's a much older & mature crowd compared to the city area meets.

That is NOT a cars & coffee crowd. That is one of those immature car meetups with tuners and newer muscle cars, where everyone loves to do 2-stepping with their cars, redline pulls & burnouts and basically take over any lot without permission of the location owner. Then when the cops inevitably stop by (they always get called to these types of meetups) since the meetup wasn't allowed by the location owner, they all scramble out to find the next location, which they don't have permission to be at, again. And the cycle repeats itself again and again.

These are somewhat previlant in my area. Always later at night in the dark. And I always see/hear that they had to end early because someone did something they shouldn't have, the cops came and broke it up. Newsflash, don't do stupid stuff! It's why early morning cars & coffee meetups are better. Most of the teenie boppers won't get up that early (8 am start so they need to leave even earlier to get a space) so it's always attended by mature people. It's groups like the screenshot and story above that gives car people in general a bad name.

Last edited:
That is NOT a cars & coffee crowd. That is one of those immature car meetups with tuners and newer muscle cars, where everyone loves to do 2-stepping with their cars, redline pulls & burnouts and basically take over any lot without permission of the location owner. Then when the cops inevitably stop by (they always get called to these types) since the meetup wasn't allowed by the location owner, they all scramble out to find the next location, which they don't have permission to be at, again. And the cycle repeats itself again and again.

These are somewhat previlant in my area. Always later at night in the dark. And I always see/hear that they had to end early because someone did something they shouldn't have, the cops came and broke it up. Newsflash, don't do stupid stuff! It's why early morning cars & coffee meetups are better. Most of the teenie boppers won't get up that early (8 am) so it's always attended by mature people. It's groups like the screenshot a d story above that gives car people in general a bad name.
I know it's not a C&C crowd which is why I said they have these "car meets" in a parking lot. Cops always get called, yes sir. They sometimes do a parking lot takeover like you mentioned. Literally be thousands of cars & the police scramble to get em the hell out. They litter, they do donuts burnouts & they fight & piss off a lot of the nearby tenants who only want some peace & quiet. Highly irresponsible to be doing it every other day. Fri Sat night is ok but to a limit. No one(myself included) wants to hear engines revving & tires burning Monday night @ 10PM. And yup, they get kicked out from one lot & than cluster together to another one smh.

C&C, although I've never been to one but I've heard from people I know & seen on Youtube is a whole another scene altogether. Rarely does **** pop off at a C&C event. The one I go to in Long Island is called OBI(Oak Beach Inn). The bar went outta business but Sunday morning meetup tradition stayed. Truly a great local event my boy put me on. I don't do too many car show events because large crowds give me anxiety but it's hella fun once in a while. Idk how some people do it 4 to 5 times a week...to me, that gets boring & played out especially if it's the same general area & people who show up. But to each their own 🤷‍♂️

Is there no in between? I don't like the C&C crowd and I'm not interested in the burnouts, fights, and donuts meet either.

I feel like I don't fit in with either
Go to a race track. Best kind of car enthusiasts and no garage queens.

Those are the best car meets though. Fights, burnouts, running from cops. Dominic Torreto taking pink slips. Sounds like my kinda meet. :pimp:

Dont need no boring uppity up, flex my Rollie while I take 37 minutes to back up park my Rari type of C&C.
These meets do have their own swag & flare I have to admit. The Guyanese & Trinny boiz be puttin on the best shows with their R32's & the Dominicans got the best sound systems & roadside hookah bar is super lit 🤣. When they take over the Kohl's lot I just go to the roof of my building & get the perfect birds-eye view.- I get to see everyone & their cars & don't have to be part of the crazy crowd. Do they have Cars&Coffee in NY anywhere?

Is there no in between? I don't like the C&C crowd and I'm not interested in the burnouts, fights, and donuts meet either.

I feel like I don't fit in with either
You can start your own club & build it from there. Out of curiosity, what don't you like about the C&C crowd?

Back
Top Bottom