\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No one was hurt. Everyone got out on their own. I saw everyone standing at the corner of the intersection while I was at the light waiting for police to direct all the cars through the intersection. 👍

Awesome. As much as it sucks. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

Definitely 2 different cars (and two generations & 2 different motors)
PXL_20220410_131518764.jpg

This one is actually Avocado Green over Vermont Brown. V10 and automatic. It was sold by a local high end used car dealer who specializes in these types. Here is the ad for it whenit sold.

Then this one below:
PXL_20220410_131959754.jpg

This one is a first gen, V8 gated that is wrapped in Stek color PPF. And the color is Porsche Python Chromaflair green.its a rare wrap as Stek, I believe my friend told me, only made 250 sets of it. It's amazing in person.

Ahhh nice thanks for the info. I guess it's no surprise it's a Porsche color haha, best color catalog in the business.

Damn, a lot of very nice cars. Cool turnout. Any more pics of that Supra?

If you are referring to the black Supra, that's my homie's Supra, single upgraded turbo with 700 hp, I legit saw it shoot flames from the exhaust on the way over.

Attachments

• 20220410_082719.jpg
    20220410_082719.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 364
  • Screenshot_20220411-160933_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-160933_Instagram.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
If you are referring to the black Supra, that's my homie's Supra, single upgraded turbo with 700 hp, I legit saw it shoot flames from the exhaust on the way over.

An amazing morning wasn't it? Not sure if you saw me, but if you do, feel free to come up and say hi. If it's cold or a cool day, I usually wear my Steve McQueen LeMans Jacket. On the off chance I don't, just look for the person wearing the gulf livery driving shoes! 👍👍

In route to hand wash joint, then car meet, then 50th anniversary party for the in laws. Brought the natty and 85s out. Pre wash pic. Pretty confident it’s one the best looking nattys in Htown.

Side note
Test drove the only w I4 (M50) in the city yesterday. It’s actually gonna be the the launch car. Tesla has real comp. Handles like a traditional bimmer. Very fun drive and absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Looking forward to the i7. Salesman said the ix is as big as x5, which was a bit surprising bc pics sure make it look small.

Bless up fellas!

I dont want to say anything is or will be a Tesla killer but the BMW is nice. I am excited to get one and have a network of repair shops/parts if something goes wrong. The $7,500 is a nice one too - as it stands, last time I checked, it still applies which was another factor for us.

An amazing morning wasn't it? Not sure if you saw me, but if you do, feel free to come up and say hi. If it's cold or a cool day, I usually wear my Steve McQueen LeMans Jacket. On the off chance I don't, just look for the person wearing the gulf livery driving shoes! 👍👍

Yes, it was amazing!!! So many cars, we need a bigger lot. I couldn't believe that there was a line of Ferraris parked on the street because the lot was full. I was like a little kid when that SLR came through 😄, I wish I had recorded it coming through the lot. Also that Maserati MC20 - that was my first time seeing that, I didn't even know what it was at first.

I saw you pull in and was mid conversation and on the other side of the lot, then didn't see you again. I'll look out for you next time now I know what to look for. At first I was thinking, just look for the only guy with Js on.

Yes, it was amazing!!! So many cars, we need a bigger lot. I couldn't believe that there was a line of Ferraris parked on the street because the lot was full. I was like a little kid when that SLR came through 😄, I wish I had recorded it coming through the lot. Also that Maserati MC20 - that was my first time seeing that, I didn't even know what it was at first.

I saw you pull in and was mid conversation and on the other side of the lot, then didn't see you again. I'll look out for you next time now I know what to look for. At first I was thinking, just look for the only guy with Js on.

Na, I actually stopped wearing any of my Jordans or sneakers in general. I only wear driving shoes now as my feet are so accustom to them (with no cushioning and so little outsole).

I'm actually getting rid 95% of my sneaker collection. Just have my 150 or so pairs of older Jordan retros, some Reebok retros from years ago, flights, Huaraches, Penny, Pippen, runners, some Fila's. All are going to go. I'm out of the hobby for the most part. I'll only grab something of it's a shoe that I deem "special" for what I want. And sadly no new Jordan shoe is special. Now those 2s coming out? I'll try for them but I can already see the L I will undoubtedly get. My hope is I see some Agassi retros. That will bring me back for those as I'm keeping all my Agassi shoes and a few Jordans from a long time ago. 👍

Just so you know, I believe McLaren is having their next Supercars on Saturday on April 23rd I believe. Just a heads up. 👍👍

The whole “Tesla Killer” talk is idiotic lol. There is plenty of room for EVs from many manufacturers. Once Chinese EVs come to the states, I’m interested to see how that will play out. Saw a discussion that compared that to the Japanese cars when they came to the states.

None of them can currently compete with the software, data, batteries, charging, or manufacturing of Tesla.

I have a good friend planning on grabbing the I4, can’t wait to drive it.

The whole “Tesla Killer” talk is idiotic lol. There is plenty of room for EVs from many manufacturers. Once Chinese EVs come to the states, I’m interested to see how that will play out. Saw a discussion that compared that to the Japanese cars when they came to the states.

None of them can currently compete with the software, data, batteries, charging, or manufacturing of Tesla.

I have a good friend planning on grabbing the I4, can’t wait to drive it.
the biggest advantage of tesla imo is the data they have been gathering for over a decade

but it is a premium car and when toyota come out with a 30k ev it gon shake things up imo just how their commuter cars changed the games in the 80s when gas was expensive and america economy was in the dump some would say

the biggest advantage of tesla imo is the data they have been gathering for over a decade

but it is a premium car and when toyota come out with a 30k ev it gon shake things up imo just how their commuter cars changed the games in the 80s when gas was expensive and america economy was in the dump some would say
Man Toyota is just about last place in the EV game lol. They just announced this car and its trash

But regardless, Tesla and Toyota and whoever else can each sell 10 million cars a year and be happy

40k for a yota damn :lol:

Man, price is whatever but I hate when electric cars try to look too futuristic. Style them the same as you would a regular gas car.

Mazda has a new EV coming out with like 100 mi range. :lol: Doug DeMuro was like tf is this but its for the “city commuter”. I mean I guess but id rather the 300mi or so range and not have to charge it everyday or have that range if I wanna do a longer kinda drive or trip.

Man, price is whatever but I hate when electric cars try to look too futuristic. Style them the same as you would a regular gas car.

Mazda has a new EV coming out with like 100 mi range. :lol: Doug DeMuro was like tf is this but its for the “city commuter”. I mean I guess but id rather the 300mi or so range and not have to charge it everyday or have that range if I wanna do a longer kinda drive or trip.
i agree

So I noticed the wagon slander and I would like to say I am definitely team wagon ! I absolutely love the RS6 and had been trying to buy one for over a year but the market was so hot and I couldn’t stomach paying 40k and 50k over MSRP .

Over the last couple months we have looked at a CT5 V blackwing, M850i grand coupe, M550i, S7, CLS53 and my wife loved all except the blackwing so it boiled down to which car we could get for the best price. These are the pics the dealership sent me as We can’t go pickup the car for a couple weeks

FB696D1D-72E8-4C6A-8976-225709244FED.jpeg

19D84BA3-E5D1-4E42-ACCB-32E274105EA9.jpeg

28A7F644-0909-41A2-AFFB-2AD914DA4D7F.jpeg

Hopefully the market will cool down in a couple years and I can afford a RS6

Attachments

• 2B3213A0-C6D1-484D-8EE4-3F6FD3F31CBF.jpeg
    2B3213A0-C6D1-484D-8EE4-3F6FD3F31CBF.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 157
JUST COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER TRIP TO CALI, LA SPECIFICALLY….

MANNNN YALL CALI FOLK ARE SOME TESLA & G-WAGON DRIVING SOB’S 😂😂😂😂😂.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY TESLAS AND G-WAGONS IN 1 PLACE IN MY LIFE🤣😂.

WENT WITH MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest , WE RENTED A BRONCO WILDTRAK…. AND SURPRISINGLY WE ONLY SAW 3 OTHER BRONCO’S WHILE WE WERE THERE(SAW A BUNCH OF THOSE GOOFY BRONCO SPORTS THOUGH😂)

THE WILDTRAK… AND I ACTUALLY LIKED THE RIDE.
5C2740EA-43C1-4055-906E-AA26FE1B7D31.jpeg

CAN’T WAIT FOR ME AND MY LADY’S BUILD TO COME IN.

WENT WITH MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest , WE RENTED A BRONCO WILDTRAK…. AND SURPRISINGLY WE ONLY SAW 3 OTHER BRONCO’S WHILE WE WERE THERE(SAW A BUNCH OF THOSE GOOFY BRONCO SPORTS THOUGH😂)

lol I know dude..imagine shelling 300k for a 63 wagon only to see 5 identical ones every day.

:lol:

welcome to LA

the good thning about so many people having nice cars is that to stand out it creates a huge custom car scene

its funny when i travel to other cities and notice how bland and boring the cars people drive are

ht_031.jpg
ht_034.jpg
ht_032.jpg
ht_033.jpg
ht_036.jpg
ht_035.jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica​

I see a lot more lower aerodynamic surfacing that I was hoping Lamborghini would move to post Urus, which was the ultimate (and some would argue, unfortunate) last expression of the square sided surface theme this company has been doing forever. This kind of thinking might translate nicely as I already see previews of theme direction as the company transitions to EVs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom