\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

3 months later and it’s finally here. Need to tint it immediately, but I’m in love. Feel like a kid again driving it

D0DED9D9-7BEA-4C31-B7F4-974B8758313E.jpeg

Are they any good? I always assumed those were a bit flimsy given their lightweight. And yeah, you're right, that's exactly what I read about the helicopters & constantly having to fight the wind. Might have to look into the styrofoam ones now that you mentioned it.
hella flimsy…essentially youre trying to control a piece of styrofoam with a couple of fans…theyre good for a couple of hours of fun…if you can take it out a few times without losing it i think you got your moneys worth

They only making 500 and I assume after markup, that’s gonna be a 80k car and that’s if we lucky
Damn I didn’t know they were going to be that limited
That's only the special edition one, the A91-MT Special Edition. Only available in two colors.
The manual will also be available on the 6-cylinder Supra in non-limited numbers.

That's only the special edition one, the A91-MT Special Edition. Only available in two colors.
The manual will also be available on the 6-cylinder Supra in non-limited numbers.
Ohh gotcha, I maybe heard wrong on that Doug video, was about to say, Toyota doing some crappy limited release sneaker style car drop for a manual option 😂

Don't you have an orange Chevelle? Where's that project up to nowadays?
There was a whole situation where I dropped 8500 on a magnuson 2650 through @jokerzperformance ( I would never work with them again) where they proceeded to give me etas that were inaccurate consistently in the spand of 6 months to eventually find out there was nearly a year wait from the start.
Since then I've changed the setup a couple of times and been busy with other toys and flips. Old schools are never ending projects
IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

Your chally came out clean fam I'm jealous how clean that black car will stay. I've always been too cheap to PPF any of my toys because I know I won't ever keep them long enough to justify the cost. Any other plans for it? Boost :nerd:

There was a whole situation where I dropped 8500 on a magnuson 2650 through @jokerzperformance ( I would never work with them again) where they proceeded to give me etas that were inaccurate consistently in the spand of 6 months to eventually find out there was nearly a year wait from the start.
Since then I've changed the setup a couple of times and been busy with other toys and flips. Old schools are never ending projects
IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

Your chally came out clean fam I'm jealous how clean that black car will stay. I've always been too cheap to PPF any of my toys because I know I won't ever keep them long enough to justify the cost. Any other plans for it? Boost :nerd:
Wish they were honest about the eta right from the get-go...would've saved you a lot of time & headache. How's the Lexus treatin ya?

Thanks bro, it def came out great. I'm so happy with it. It's almost like buying a brand new car all over again but just at a fraction of the original cost, lol. I'm going to detail it later today after I get outta work & than let the car sunbathe a bit to heal any imperfection. I wouldn't call that being cheap because if you know you're not going to keep the car than why invest in PPF? Like you said too costly to justify if you're not into the car for the long haul.

As of right now na, no plans for more mods. I want to drive it around in it's current form & enjoy it. As far as boost is concerned probably not...I want to keep it N/A as it left the factory. Maybe in the future I'll increase the bore/stroke, add a nastier cam & thitek heads but for now I'm switching gears to getting married in the next 2-3 years so for now the Chally mods will be taking a backseat.

Back
Top Bottom