\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah people that don’t know about cars make that connection. That’s what makes the GX and especially the LX so different. True 4x4s. Those that know about the LX know. Most will just get an Escalade or a CUV X7 etc.

While the LX and Land Cruiser share a platform they are different inside and out with the LX having some additional capabilities.

RX created the entire luxury CUV class back in 1998. Don’t think anything besides a G Wgon, Range Rover is also a momma cuv 😉

I know we not comparing a RR and G Wagon to anything Lexus got though. :lol:

Lexus overall in the SUV department is mid tier. Sucks they dont have a real performance division for their SUV’s, though never really been their thing. Lexus in general always feels a step behind their competitors in the performance area.

I know we not comparing a RR and G Wagon to anything Lexus got though. :lol:

Lexus overall in the SUV department is mid tier. Sucks they dont have a real performance division for their SUV’s, though never really been their thing. Lexus in general always feels a step behind their competitors in the performance area.

You are literally proving my point. The LX is just as capable if not more capable than both. And won’t break down.

Talking about high performance cuvs is cute. Lexus lacks there for sure though.

Y'all think custom license plates are corny or nah?

As a kid I always wanted it but idk now anymore lol...

Was thinking of doing "1010101"

Lol
49814ADA-57EE-40F6-8DB7-EC9CD5706269.jpeg

No regrets.

You are literally proving my point. The LX is just as capable if not more capable than both. And won’t break down.

Talking about high performance cuvs is cute. Lexus lacks there for sure though.

Lexus lacks performance over their whole lineup.

LX is as capable as a RR and G Wagon but capabilities thats now where I was going with that. :lol:

Lol
No such thing as custom plates being corny lol… only issue it’ll be easy to spot you or for people to remember your plate/car

Last edited:
Yeah people that don’t know about cars make that connection. That’s what makes the GX and especially the LX so different. True 4x4s. Those that know about the LX know. Most will just get an Escalade or a CUV X7 etc.

While the LX and Land Cruiser share a platform they are different inside and out with the LX having some additional capabilities.

RX created the entire luxury CUV class back in 1998. Don’t think anything besides a G Wgon, Range Rover is also a momma cuv 😉
Lol @ people that don’t know about cars. Stop watching YouTube videos and take a look around your local streets. Here in Texas and back in IL these giant SUVs are soccer mom cars. No matter their capabilities they’re driven to school and Starbucks.

Let’s see what happens when you’re “off-roading” your electronically controlled everything SUV and you have an electronic failure. I hope the tow truck can get to the middle of the desert before the vultures find you. Lol

Last edited:
Lol @ people that don’t know about cars. Stop watching YouTube videos and take a look around your local streets. Here in Texas and back in IL these giant SUVs are soccer mom cars. No matter their capabilities they’re driven to school and Starbucks.

Let’s see what happens when you’re “off-roading” your electronically controlled everything SUV and you have an electronic failure. I hope the tow truck can get to the middle of the desert before the vultures find you. Lol

Becauae they are mainly used as people haulers and family vehicles means they arent capable?

I dont understand where you trying to go with this. :lol:

What exactly are you trying to say?

I need an answer young blood.
I don’t think I’d be considered “young” and definitely not a “blood”.
Since it’s where you get most of your info try YouTubing. Start with Moab because that would be the most obvious. Keep in mind the ground clearance on the LX is barely 8”.

Becauae they are mainly used as people haulers and family vehicles means they arent capable?

I dont understand where you trying to go with this. :lol:

What exactly are you trying to say?
I never said they werent capable. I did say a few things. Don’t brag about how you bought it because it’s this great iconic off road vehicle that you’re going to be trailing and then throw on some 24” wheels with all season tires.
Secondly there are many many many other more capable vehicles to off road with if that’s your pleasure. Cooled seats aren’t going to help when you’re forging through 20” of water. You better have some good insurance and a good story for when you fry your ecu’s.
Capable ? Depends on the terrain
Ideal ? Hell no

I never said they werent capable. I did say a few things. Don’t brag about how you bought it because it’s this great iconic off road vehicle that you’re going to be trailing and then throw on some 24” wheels with all season tires.
Secondly there are many many many other more capable vehicles to off road with of that’s your pleasure. Cooled seats aren’t going to help when you’re forging through 20” of water. You better have some good insurance and a good story for when you fry your ecu’s.
Capable ? Depends
Ideal ? Hell no

You just sound like a hater man. :lol:

LC is a top 10 ALL time off roader and thats a fact. Probably the most reliable one at that too so idk where this frying ecu’s and throwing 24’s with all seasons (as if this is exclusive of just a LC) talk is coming from. Cool seats wont help if im in water, but it will if its in a desert. Tf kinda points are these you tryna make b. Just say you dont like the car. :lol:

You just sound like a hater man. :lol:

LC is a top 10 ALL time off roader and thats a fact. Probably the most reliable one at that too so idk where this frying ecu’s and throwing 24’s with all seasons (as if this is exclusive of just a LC) talk is coming from. Cool seats wont help if im in water, but it will if its in a desert. Tf kinda points are these you tryna make b. Just say you dont like the car. :lol:
Which LC? What years? Be specific because a 2022 isn’t going to make many “all time” lists.
Which desert do you live by?
Nah I’m not a hater. Just starting facts.
It’s a beautiful SUV to haul the kids around. No doubt.

Lol
Not corny at all. It's another way to express yourself & be unique. Both my cars havr custom plates. Get what you like & f what others think life is too short for that ****

Acura should be embarassed slapping the Integra name on this. Not that its a bad looking car, theres just nothing Integra about it just as theres nothing NSX about the 2nd gen. Just made a post about this the other day. This is basically a new gen ILX.

Normally I don’t even respond but my brother in Christ you seem really hurt. You have nothing but contrarian replies to everyone posting.
I come on here once in a blue moon just to catch up and share in the love

Your ILX comment is a YouTube talking point.

Have you driven the new integra or ILX? Could we surmise the ILX should have been called an integra after the RSX went out of production?
I’ve had almost every generation of this car

The integra has always been an Acura civic. My kid has a 22 civic hatchback. This is the Acura version. Same as it’s always been

The integra drives way more peppier and the creature comforts are substantially better than the civic. Which is and has always been the case.

Then you got a problem with folks talking about their Lexus’

I’m sure you have a garage full of Scat Pack Chargers and AMG’s and contribute to motortrend too huh?

Or would I be better guessed you’re a keyboard warrior spending most of his day on forums pining for the e-validation of others because that’s all you really got going on

Secondly there are many many many other more capable vehicles to off road with if that’s your pleasure. Cooled seats aren’t going to help when you’re forging through 20” of water. You better have some good insurance and a good story for when you fry your ecu’s.
Capable ? Depends
Ideal ? Hell no

Tell us you know nothing about the LC and LX without telling us. Obviously no one seriously off roads in 24s.

Tell you what when i change things up
Which LC? What years? Be specific because a 2022 isn’t going to make many “all time” lists.
Which desert do you live by?
Nah I’m not a hater. Just starting facts.
It’s a beautiful SUV to haul the kids around. No doubt.

lol

Normally I don’t even respond but my brother in Christ you seem really hurt. You have nothing but contrarian replies to everyone posting.
I come on here once in a blue moon just to catch up and share in the love

Your ILX comment is a YouTube talking point.

Have you driven the new integra or ILX? Could we surmise the ILX should have been called an integra after the RSX went out of production?
I’ve had almost every generation of this car

The integra has always been an Acura civic. My kid has a 22 civic hatchback. This is the Acura version. Same as it’s always been

The integra drives way more peppier and the creature comforts are substantially better than the civic. Which is and has always been the case.

Then you got a problem with folks talking about their Lexus’

I’m sure you have a garage full of Scat Pack Chargers and AMG’s and contribute to motortrend too huh?

Or would I be better guessed you’re a keyboard warrior spending most of his day on forums pining for the e-validation of others because that’s all you really got going on

Uh. Ok.

:lol:

I’ll never forget that time I saw one of your rides around here. Beautiful American corvette, comrade.

35490950-1349-43CC-B7C5-097968FFDA7C.jpeg
A657599D-D873-4523-8801-1BCF7232F133.jpeg
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford was so shook that he offered me money ro fly out to NYC to touch ninjahood ninjahood up. Jokes on him, I picked Ninja up from da rent controlled basement and we are driving to Vegas to give Rookie Rusty da three piece meal.

Back
Top Bottom