\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

definitely get that done

have you seen tony angelos channel on youtube?

he's in pennsylvania and got one too

I'd LOVE me an S2 Esprit. The blue Essex car was such an awesome looking vehicle back when. As soon as I saw the outline, I just knew it was an S2 Esprit. These used to be SO CHEAP to find. But now, not so much. But if your mechanically sound, these are rather simple to work on. Wonder what he paid for it. Thanks for the post. Gonna watch the rest of it later this morning.

Oh, and it's not an Esprit she got. She doesn't want old cars anymore. Thought she really liked the 1993.5 we drove to Radwood, and that may help me down the road, when I get back to work, put some $$$ away and find my car I want (I'd LOVE either an S4s (which is a '95) or just go out and try my darndest to find a Euro Sport 300, which is the best 4-cylinder they made before going to the flat-plane crank V8 twin turbo for the last iteration before shutting down production. The one on Harry's Garage's video from Silverstone auction was AMAZING!! Check out the first car he talks about. Yellow with blue alcantara everywhere. 🤤🤤🤤

You still havent said what true off roading is b. The audacity to say have fun fixing a Lexus when you have a JK. :lol:

Also, this whole time you debating the LX when I thought you were talking about the LC? Ffs you all over the place.

The new LX is essentially the North American LC since they canned LC’s here so in theory it should be just as capable. As far as people using it more for a grocery getter youre probably right and if people wanted a DEDICATED off roader they probably would pick up a 4Runner, Jeep or whatever also true. But youre talking as if the LX woudnt be able to handle 99% of the off roading that manufacturers intend their SUV’s to be used for.

You over here rock crawling or something man, that aint normal off roading. :lol:
Reading is definitely not your strong point but you sure know how to ride D cuz you’ve been on Mike’s this whole time.
So you agree with me yet you’ve been trying to argue the exact opposite and repeating a trivial question about off-roading like a parrot?
Yeah it’s time I be the bigger man and not respond to you anymore.
Cheers

Last edited:
I probably would take my LC 500 Inspiration Series to Starbucks. Enjoy your Folgers and not being a car enthusiast.

1655005138706.jpeg
That’s great that you’re a Lexus fanboy. Maybe one day you’ll look outside that box and see what Lexus keeps chasing but will never catch.

Reading is definitely not your stronger point but you sure know how to ride D cuz you’ve been on Mike’s this whole time.
So you agree with me yet you’ve been trying to argue the exact opposite and repeating a trivial question about off-roading like a parrot?
Cheers

D ride?

ALNotSure ALNotSure knows im not the biggest Lexus fan. :lol: I literally was just saying Lexus always a step back behind the German luxury makers.

You cant even answer what the **** real off roading is. Its supposedly not a hard question yet you cant answer it. The only point I agree with you on is most of these cars, including your JK is used for grocery getter purposes. Everything else you said was some BS. :lol:

That’s great that you’re a Lexus fanboy. Maybe one day you’ll look outside that box and see what Lexus keeps chasing but will never catch.

Notice I’ve taken no shots at Jeep. I said I had lifted one as a company car I would use. Jeep is a great brand. Let’s not act like most are not mall crawlers

In return all you’ve done is make up a bunch of unfounded claims and attack the brand. It’s clear you have issues with the brand and don’t know anything about it. And you know what, that is okay. Just don’t pretend to be a car enthusiast.

Ignorance is bliss.

Notice I’ve taken no shots at Jeep. I said I had lifted one as a company car I would use. Jeep is a great brand. Let’s not act like most are not mall crawlers

In return all you’ve done is make up a bunch of unfounded claims and attack the brand. It’s clear you have issues with the brand and don’t know anything about it. And you know what, that is okay. Just don’t pretend to be a car enthusiast.

Ignorance is bliss.
How is stating facts an attack? It’s not as off-road worthy as it’s predecessors and it’s going to be used as a mom mobile in most cases. Fact and fact.
I also said it’s a nice SUV.
Again you got hurt because I called it a mom mobile. “Unfounded claims” and “attacks” is not true.
Ignorance is being such a fan of one brand you ignore its downfalls to itself and other brands.

Last edited:
How is stating facts an attack? It’s not as off-road worthy as it’s predecessors and it’s going to be used as a mom mobile in most cases. Fact and fact.
I also said it’s a nice SUV.
Again you got hurt because I called it a mom mobile. “Unfounded claims” and “attacks” is not true.

Eh I reread the convo and this whole time (well before) I thought you were referring to the LC not LX.

As you initially stated ill have to agree that while the LX is capable its luxury first, grocery getter second, then an off roader. Id take an LC over it as a “real off roader” even though its essentially the NA LC.

Miss the simplicity of modding Honda’s. Didn’t think a simple intake for my RC350 would be a little pain in the…

Damn crank hose wouldn’t stay on. Kept slipping off the tube. Went out and bought a hose clamp from Home Depot as others recommended. Think I finally got it to stay on. Hope it doesn’t come off while driving.

Reading is definitely not your strong point but you sure know how to ride D cuz you’ve been on Mike’s this whole time.
Cheers
bruh whats wrong with riding D

it is pride month
Miss the simplicity of modding Honda’s. Didn’t think a simple intake for my RC350 would be a little pain in the…

Damn crank hose wouldn’t stay on. Kept slipping off the tube. Went out and bought a hose clamp from Home Depot as others recommended. Think I finally got it to stay on. Hope it doesn’t come off while driving. OFF ROADING
fixed

the funny thing is when you talk to someone who's not a keyboard warrior and actually spends time in the dirt they don't care what kinda car you drive, its just about being a cool person helping others and getting away from everything to get some dirt on your face and making memories

since we on the topic this my favorite type of "offroaders" and the best ones are all 2wd :lol:

Also just to add to the previous convo, Toyota/Lexus fanboys are as such for a reason.

They are truly wonderful cars. You can defer maintenance for 10 years and the car would still run like a top.

4Runners are goated and LX's are just the next step up from that.

Question for you guys with $100k+ cars everyday drivers. Aren’t you paranoid that some jealous j-hole is going to mess with you car\truck? I ended up selling one of my cars because I afraid someone would key it or something worse and with me being OCD a repair wouldn’t be good enough. Catching the person wouldn’t be a problem since I had a dashcam I just felt like I was always wanting to avoid the problem so I didn’t drive it much and eventually sold it.

Back
Top Bottom