\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

And interestingly, BMW started a trend and abandoned it then Benz copied it and kept that trend. The Bangle 7 series had a steering column shifter. Benz used to have their shifters in the center console. Now they are column mounted.

BMW_7_Series_interior_01.jpeg

28mercedes-interior650.jpg

I need to find out if I can plate them here then I’d just import one for like 5k total and mod it myself.

I’d haul dirt bikes and do hardware store runs with it. :lol:

And interestingly, BMW started a trend and abandoned it then Benz copied it and kept that trend. The Bangle 7 series had a steering column shifter. Benz used to have their shifters in the center console. Now they are column mounted.

BMW_7_Series_interior_01.jpeg

28mercedes-interior650.jpg

column shifters remind me of my boys old town car back in 1994 lol

So Hyundai today unveiled first photos of their newest EV, the Ioniq 6!! And it's GORGEOUS!! If I wasn't set on a Maverick truck, I'd wait for it to arrive and order one. It's that cool looking. Here are a few pics and the link to the reveal. The official reveal is on July 14th.

hyundai-ioniq-6-102-1656094316.jpg
large-50251-hyundaimotorunveilsdesignofall-electricioniq6electrifiedstreamlinerwithmindfulinte...jpg
large-50248-hyundaimotorunveilsdesignofall-electricioniq6electrifiedstreamlinerwithmindfulinte...jpg
hyundai-ioniq-6-105-1656094314.jpg

They say the drag coefficient is .21 which is insane. If this is not priced too high, it's not just a home run but a freaking grand slam. I'd take this well over a M3. And Hyundai said the may be doing a shooting brake model and an N version for performance fans. Cars aren't dead yet. 👍👍

Edit...Oh yeah, we aren't getting those mirrors. NHTSA is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to new features/ideas on cars. The sideview camera/screen in the corner is great. But we'll never see it on a true production car (yes it's a available on the Speedtail but that's on Show & Display) anytime soon.

So Hyundai today unveiled first photos of their newest EV, the Ioniq 6!! And it's GORGEOUS!! If I wasn't set on a Maverick truck, I'd wait for it to arrive and order one. It's that cool looking. Here are a few pics and the link to the reveal. The official reveal is on July 14th.

large-50251-hyundaimotorunveilsdesignofall-electricioniq6electrifiedstreamlinerwithmindfulinte...jpg
large-50248-hyundaimotorunveilsdesignofall-electricioniq6electrifiedstreamlinerwithmindfulinte...jpg

They say the drag coefficient is .21 which is insane. If this is not priced too high, it's not just a home run but a freaking grand slam. I'd take this well over a M3. And Hyundai said the may be doing a shooting brake model and an N version for performance fans. Cars aren't dead yet. 👍👍

Edit...Oh yeah, we aren't getting those mirrors. NHTSA is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to new features/ideas on cars. The sideview camera/screen in the corner is great. But we'll never see it on a true production car (yes it's a available on the Speedtail but that's on Show & Display) anytime soon.

I keep seeing this being posted online and i forgot all about Infiniti J30 lol
1656542838489.jpeg

first gen ClS too

1656542905600.jpeg

I thought they nailed the 5 was hoping for something like that. That car has great proportions.

Car reminds me of a slug. :lol:

BBBBE0B0-3BD4-400E-AC08-A96631353271.jpeg

I’ll give credit to Hyundai for being different. I strangely kinda dig it? I need to see real world pics and in a different color. I know Doug DeMuro cant wait to review this. :lol:

Kia boyz in EVs

I keep seeing this being posted online and i forgot all about Infiniti J30 lol
1656542838489.jpeg

first gen ClS too

1656542905600.jpeg

I thought they nailed the 5 was hoping for something like that. That car has great proportions.
I was between getting a black 96 j30 and a gold 97 Altima for my first car
For some reason I decided on the Altima :lol:

Toyota increased the starting price on the Tundra TRD Pro by over 17 grand. SEVENTEEN.

Went from 49,xxx to 67,505. They are out of their damned minds.

And it took a step back (looks wise) from the last gen.
Yeah my husband was looking at them and was like damn when did Toyota become a luxury brand.

My #MAGA Mobile is on its way from Germany and will be here in a month. Trading in da m550i. I will post pics once it gets here.

On the EV front TFL's Lightning Series is proving that these automakers need to invest in their own charging infrastructure. Tesla was smart in doing it. I couldn't imagine trying to find an electrify america or other charging situation that isn't up to a supercharger's standard.

Kia boyz in EVs

I'd drive it. But I'm also someone who still would rather have a car than an SUV/Truck and I'm basically getting forced by Ford to get a truck (since they killed all sedans). Thankful the Maverick is cheap, and a hybrid that gets ridiculous great mileage. 🙏 Sucks that it's gonna take a while to get when the time comes to order it.

This thing is ugly as hell!

^ Your reaction was valid, he was being a prick and its so annoying when people are tailgating you. That smirk people make after they did something wrong but don't think its a big deal will irritate me fr
It was a very stupid & senseless thing to do on his part. I mean, I get excited too seeing a dope car roll by but never have I said to myself hmm lemme ride his *** & see how close I can get to the bumper. Yeah, that smirk he had on his face really annoyed tf outta me. What a pos
Sounds like he has a death wish
💯. He's lucky I'm not the type to blast somebody for some like this but one day he's going to **** with the wrong dude doing that crap & be laying in a box afterwards.
Nah you were justified, what that guy did was whack. It's one thing to compliment someone on their car, give them a thumbs up or have a chat whatever...But aggressively chasing and tailgating, especially late at night would make anyone suspicious. I'd keep an eye on that dude in the future man lol.
That's what I said usually it's a quick thumbs up & compliment & snap a pic w.e. when someone likes your ride or if they wanna race they pull up next to you & rev up but this dude idk man he looked like he wanted to ram my car lmao. I legit thought dude was out for some blood & yeah, he lives in my work building & I see him here and there...should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom