\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The latest update I got today was I have an estimated delivery day of 1/5/24….not sure how accurate it is but take that for what it’s worth.
Ordered model 3 today. I will trade it in or sell closer to my spot in line depending on quality reports around time of release.

IF I COULD AFFORD THIS, I WOULD TRADE MY TRUCK IN WITH NO F’S GIVEN.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
D5CAABBA-771E-4BEC-AD42-CF4ABED8E2E4.png

Had a convo with my friends about this.

i love the Escalade but for 150k I gotta have the new Range Rover at least.

but i would still just take a model x plaid for less and call it a day.
the mercedes gl450 is the best big family suv imo

buddy had the new range sold it immediately said its pretty wack and i checked it out and agree

New M2C owner here (20' ~20k miles in Hockenheim Silver). As many of you stated before, the stock exhaust system isn't the best.

I'd love to change some things around, but really not sure what to go with. Was hoping you guys could consult me on what I should get.

I was thinking of getting an equal length MP paired with an exhaust system. Not really sure which models to consider.

I've heard the AA MP and Remus AB Exhaust pairing is the way to go. Is that still the choice(s) for today's M2C owners? Should I look into something else?

I'd love to get something that has incredible value. Really looking for a sporty exhaust note that will eliminate the "diaper" look in the stock setup.

Oh, and I also would like for the CEL NOT to come on after everything has been installed. Not sure how that works these days, but I just don't want the CEL to come on.

Thanks!

New M2C owner here (20' ~20k miles in Hockenheim Silver). As many of you stated before, the stock exhaust system isn't the best.

I'd love to change some things around, but really not sure what to go with. Was hoping you guys could consult me on what I should get.

I was thinking of getting an equal length MP paired with an exhaust system. Not really sure which models to consider.

I've heard the AA MP and Remus AB Exhaust pairing is the way to go. Is that still the choice(s) for today's M2C owners? Should I look into something else?

I'd love to get something that has incredible value. Really looking for a sporty exhaust note that will eliminate the "diaper" look in the stock setup.

Oh, and I also would like for the CEL NOT to come on after everything has been installed. Not sure how that works these days, but I just don't want the CEL to come on.

Thanks!
I am going with aa single midpipe and Remus axel back for my m3. I think it’s the best sounding for the m3, but admittedly don’t know **** about m2 options. Should be lots of sound examples on bimmerpost.

IF I COULD AFFORD THIS, I WOULD TRADE MY TRUCK IN WITH NO F’S GIVEN.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
D5CAABBA-771E-4BEC-AD42-CF4ABED8E2E4.png
I agree with everything fluid hips fluid hips said. For me if I’m going American I’m going Lincoln. The interior is far superior and Lincoln has the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. For 150k I’m looking at the GLS63 without question

Thanks!

i'd suggest the AA EL MP first, see if you like it, and then maybe an AB. if money isnt an issue, get the titanium MPE. personally, i wouldnt spend $6k on an exhaust, so i'm just going with the mid pipes and carbon exhaust tips. you wouldn't have a CEL issue, unless you went with a catless DP.

My boys brother had one ordered for around $180k and they cancelled it cause of the markups. Wont get one under $250k now.
I tried to get one for 180k from a dealership with who I had a business and personal (GM was a long time friend)relationship with back in very beginning of 2021 and I knew that was much much more than my car budget but I figured I could get it and let my wife drive it for a year and sell it for the same price we paid. Well we had a verbal agreement and I went down to sign paper and he told me the owner said he couldn’t sell it for anything less than 230k.

Guess what….. it sold the next week lol and of course used ones with about the mileage I would’ve put on it are selling for about 230k.

Back
Top Bottom