\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think there’s really no substitute for remote start. The tint will help but if you are parked outside long enough it will get hot in there.

What % on your Tesla??
I got 5% in the rears and I think 30% fronts and 70% windshield. If I were to do it all over again I’d go with 20% in the rear. I was worried about bippers seeing if I have anything in the back but I can’t see 💩 now lol.

I got 5% in the rears and I think 30% fronts and 70% windshield. If I were to do it all over again I’d go with 20% in the rear. I was worried about bippers seeing if I have anything in the back but I can’t see 💩 now lol.

Nice, I did 15% front windows, 35% rear and 55% windshield. Will have some pics shortly. Hows the privacy up front with white interior?

When I had 20's all around I couldn't see **** at night, especially parking. I still haven't gotten my Accord tinted, though if I do imma do 50 on then front and 35 on the back/rear windshield.

Nice, I did 15% front windows, 35% rear and 55% windshield. Will have some pics shortly. Hows the privacy up front with white interior?
Up front looks pretty light tbh. I may have got a shade lighter than 30% …the CHP around here hates on tint and (no) front plates. I park my cars outside so I had to get some kind of coverage tho

Got the windows tinted
EAAB20D9-8A5E-4F69-8A11-4D1BC585E8A0.jpeg

D08562C1-8A25-4885-AA00-F98D2490CBE8.jpeg

I finally got around to taking that horrible front plate mount off. I’ve already figured out a plan to get better brake feel/engagement courtesy of Mountain Pass Performance. Other than the brakes, this is a pretty damn good vehicle.

We did some runs above 70 mph vs the MYP. While the MS trap speed tells the story of the power delivery at higher speeds pretty effectively-on the road these cars aren’t close in that regard. Impressive progress.

I got 70% on my front windshield, yours looks way darker than mine
image.jpg

I went with 5% on the back two, 20% on the front two. It’s great during the day but at night it can get very hard to see out of them

Idk how people like them bigass trucks man. They look dumb as hell mostly. :lol:

Raptors get a pass, thats about it.
Damn, no love for the TRX? 😔 It's so unaplogetically American :lol: . I have to respectfully disagree because I def see the appeal of bigass trucks. Trucks is where it's at- the height, size, space for cargo, no worrying about potholes & stuff. Raptors are cool but I'm Mopar all the way.

big trucks in general or the super lifted 10" exhaust ones?

All of the above. Just not my taste. I see a lifted one and im like...why. :lol: It dont look that great and I know dudes who mod their trucks and do all that arent doing it for utility reasons. Even big trucks in general that are actually used for work I look at them like damn they ugly but hey its being used for its purpose. I much rather a big SUV, but even some of those giant ones look ridiculous. Tahoe, Suburban im looking at you.

All of the above. Just not my taste. I see a lifted one and im like...why. :lol: It dont look that great and I know dudes who mod their trucks and do all that arent doing it for utility reasons. Even big trucks in general that are actually used for work I look at them like damn they ugly but hey its being used for its purpose. I much rather a big SUV, but even some of those giant ones look ridiculous. Tahoe, Suburban im looking at you.

i feel you on the OD lifted need a ladder to get in smoke stack exhaust trucks. and you're right, the majority aren't even going off roading or whatever. i used to work with a guy that didnt drive his Wrangler in the rain :lol: let alone go off roading.

Yeah nah, chill with the OD lifted trucks- not my scene. A stock height Raptor/TRX/Chevy pick-up I'm all for. That smoke stack & huge chrome steps & what not that's a bit much

That mug look blatantly tinted on the windshield :lol:
Lol yeah it’s a bit dark man, I can’t even drive the car right now cause it’s curing and there’s so much haziness, smear marks and halos from lights at night. Making my astigmatism act out.

I’m gonna have to park it for a week and then get it washed before I can drive again and see if anything changes.

But here it is in the daytime.

IMG_0835.jpeg

D08562C1-8A25-4885-AA00-F98D2490CBE8.jpeg

I finally got around to taking that horrible front plate mount off. I’ve already figured out a plan to get better brake feel/engagement courtesy of Mountain Pass Performance. Other than the brakes, this is a pretty damn good vehicle.

We did some runs above 70 mph vs the MYP. While the MS trap speed tells the story of the power delivery at higher speeds pretty effectively-on the road these cars aren’t close in that regard. Impressive progress.

MPP is awesome, I have the rear trailing arms on my Model S. I also have an extra RPM Tesla Plaid spoiler in gloss carbon if you want it. It's brand new.

Back
Top Bottom