\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by s2sick

sick STI up there, loving the entire set up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks man.  I am about to get some 8k HIDs for both heads and fogs...Carbon front lip, black out the housing of the headlights and then drop a bigger turbooo..
-UNDFT-

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks man.  I am about to get some 8k HIDs for both heads and fogs...Carbon front lip, black out the housing of the headlights and then drop a bigger turbooo..
-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Theres a difference between owning and leasing. Thats all I'm going to say.

Nice rides everyone.

QFT

Amen
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Theres a difference between owning and leasing. Thats all I'm going to say.

Nice rides everyone.

QFT

Amen
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Originally Posted by Retro707

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-

Or save up for some better rims. The rims are the only thing thats meh, and probably a lower drop is needed. Otherwise, its a nice looking hawkeye.

Originally Posted by Retro707

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-

Or save up for some better rims. The rims are the only thing thats meh, and probably a lower drop is needed. Otherwise, its a nice looking hawkeye.

Nice cars everyone: here's my 13

Since the first picture, I removed the spacers and got it real low, Megans are not fun
30t6p3b.gif

5075639952_dbf5e369ba_z.jpg

5102300063_cdc414b509_z.jpg

Nice cars everyone: here's my 13

Since the first picture, I removed the spacers and got it real low, Megans are not fun
30t6p3b.gif

5075639952_dbf5e369ba_z.jpg

5102300063_cdc414b509_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom