\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm not even an Audi type of guy but that S5 is lovely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Retro707

Originally Posted by s2sick

sick STI up there, loving the entire set up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks man.  I am about to get some 8k HIDs for both heads and fogs...Carbon front lip, black out the housing of the headlights and then drop a bigger turbooo..
-UNDFT-

Or save up for some better rims. The rims are the only thing thats meh, and probably a lower drop is needed. Otherwise, its a nice looking hawkeye.

lower just a little bit, looks better with out the wing tho

30t6p3b.gif
at Dat Exclusive Cat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks man.  I am about to get some 8k HIDs for both heads and fogs...Carbon front lip, black out the housing of the headlights and then drop a bigger turbooo..
-UNDFT-

Or save up for some better rims. The rims are the only thing thats meh, and probably a lower drop is needed. Otherwise, its a nice looking hawkeye.

30t6p3b.gif
at Dat Exclusive Cat

This one guy in a bmw drove past me today thinking i thought i was the 3hit because i was dancing to the beat. I just looked him in the eye and the fear in him just made him turn around. lol Little boy wasn't ready. He was trying to laugh at me cuz i was getting off the bus to go home. Not know i have a car or i could even have a better car than him, but he assumed i didn't. (No Fear In His Eyes). There are over grown little boys walking around just thinking they are the 3hit. It's pissing me off. How everyone can't just try to look at things in other peoples preservative. Everyone just tries to makes things sound way harder than it is too. That's another things that just blows my mind. In a way everyone is a hype-beast. They just don't know it yet until its to late.

This one guy in a bmw drove past me today thinking i thought i was the 3hit because i was dancing to the beat. I just looked him in the eye and the fear in him just made him turn around. lol Little boy wasn't ready. He was trying to laugh at me cuz i was getting off the bus to go home. Not know i have a car or i could even have a better car than him, but he assumed i didn't. (No Fear In His Eyes). There are over grown little boys walking around just thinking they are the 3hit. It's pissing me off. How everyone can't just try to look at things in other peoples preservative. Everyone just tries to makes things sound way harder than it is too. That's another things that just blows my mind. In a way everyone is a hype-beast. They just don't know it yet until its to late.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-

30t6p3b.gif
at Dat Exclusive Cat

well, iam running 225's..if i go 235-240 my wheel gap will be even less...ive gone wingless before and i plan on just going carbon wingless again.
smile.gif

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-

30t6p3b.gif
at Dat Exclusive Cat

well, iam running 225's..if i go 235-240 my wheel gap will be even less...ive gone wingless before and i plan on just going carbon wingless again.
smile.gif

-UNDFT-

my 08 chevy silverado, 5/9 drop 22 inch rims bed cover, pretty much done with it unless I decide to bag it one day but I doubt it. havent seen many trucks in here yet

my 08 chevy silverado, 5/9 drop 22 inch rims bed cover, pretty much done with it unless I decide to bag it one day but I doubt it. havent seen many trucks in here yet

Drunken Cow is right, they are VMR VB3s, basically BMW CSL reps. I had my heart set on some HREs or BBS LM, but I couldn't see paying over a G per wheel. Paid a grand for the set. 980 lfor Continental ExtremeContact DWs, so just under 2G's for the setup.

Front: 19x9.5 235/35
Rear: 19x10 265/30

Drunken Cow is right, they are VMR VB3s, basically BMW CSL reps. I had my heart set on some HREs or BBS LM, but I couldn't see paying over a G per wheel. Paid a grand for the set. 980 lfor Continental ExtremeContact DWs, so just under 2G's for the setup.

Front: 19x9.5 235/35
Rear: 19x10 265/30

Back
Top Bottom