\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Kingtre wrote:
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Why are you forever trying to be the leading authority on "balling"?  You a promoter, dawg. You stay hating on LAX and BigLes and seem to have become part of Bens scrotum.

Kingtre wrote:
sorry to break up this little party but - we've had this discussion a million times and its usually the people who are quoting rappers, hating in general or aren't too financially savvy that jump on this end of it

i will agree that yes there is a difference...and depending on the class, economic situation and intentions for the car- leasing is almost always the better idea for new luxury cars...that being said i dont even see anything on the last couple of pages that would be leased so i don't know who that is directed at

Why are you forever trying to be the leading authority on "balling"?  You a promoter, dawg. You stay hating on LAX and BigLes and seem to have become part of Bens scrotum.

my 1967 cadillac on 22s havnt drivin it in a while n my 2005 Galant 1st car under the carport in the background

my 1967 cadillac on 22s havnt drivin it in a while n my 2005 Galant 1st car under the carport in the background

Whew...so I got a yob. Import heads please tell me...coilovers or a spring/shock combo? My budget is roughly 950. So as far as coils I can't anything fancy.... But first things first....gonna get a Blox neo-chrome shift knob, if I can't locate one in my thread pattern.

Whew...so I got a yob. Import heads please tell me...coilovers or a spring/shock combo? My budget is roughly 950. So as far as coils I can't anything fancy.... But first things first....gonna get a Blox neo-chrome shift knob, if I can't locate one in my thread pattern.

Dat Exclusive Cat wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bought her with 0 miles. She's at 95k now
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom