\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GOT THE NEW LEVEL KIT(4/2), NEW TIRES(35’s), AND NEW WHEELS INSTALLED YESTERDAY. (WILL POST BETTER PICS WHEN I WASH IT)

D1D0A32A-C9D6-4D74-B074-C082DF12C066.jpeg
That looks great ...so much better than the new Tundra.

He texted you cause he got them little cute *** stickers? Tell him dont ever text you back til he gets some lifts, neon signs, a red Evo 8, Japanese girls in miniskirts, and There It Go playing through the speakers in his garage.

"Little cute *** stickers" :rofl:The lifts, neon signs & a red Evo he might get but the Japanese girls in miniskirts? Yeah, his wife will probably not like that idea all that much, lol.
I just got back from NY, and had a ton of pizza. What's with the broccoli though? :lol:

Went to Di Fara's in brooklyn (BOMB), Denino's, Angelos Coal Oven, and John's.
Nice! Glad you had a good time here. I need to get out to L.A. & Cali as a whole. Lol, no love for broccoli on pizza? Di Fara's imo is meh 🤷‍♂️ & not worth the wait. Since Dom died it ain't the same anymore. I've never had Denino's but it's going on the list. What did you think about John's? Top-tier pizza right there imo :pimp:.

A guy in the landscaping company that does work for the development owns this baby. Looks great, one of the few Foxbody's that I've seen that happen to be in great shape. Was this a stock color?
20220804_133222.jpg
20220804_133220.jpg

Yea stock color, mine was the same color, Reef Blue mine looks more green in this pic for some reason
Or depending on the year coulda been a slight variation of this color, Regatta Blue, Bright Lapis etc

IMG_6739.JPG

Yea stock color, mine was the same color, Reef Blue mine looks more green in this pic for some reason
Or depending on the year coulda been a slight variation of this color, Regatta Blue, Bright Lapis etc

IMG_6739.JPG
IIRC you sold this, right?

What made you sell it? Thinning the herd?
At the time we lived in the OC and in the community I could only have 2 cars and we had 3, this one was always in the garage but also I kinda just wanted to see what someone would pay for it and someone cashed me out. I honestly didn’t think it would sell since I priced it pretty high (at the time)

Back
Top Bottom