\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My first Monterey Car Week and It is absolutely mind blowing… photo dump coming…

F6C3078A-38A8-4417-AA4E-F918C1507181.jpeg
E5AECB20-C58F-44EA-9E00-41D7A21FC483.jpeg
CC41A942-2D79-432E-BB03-3B1BE185DB5F.jpeg
630CE01A-0C5E-48C3-929B-51FA2AB694B9.jpeg
The new LFA?

My first Monterey Car Week and It is absolutely mind blowing… photo dump coming…

66E529F8-2B3D-47BF-A0AC-5A4B8E948795.jpeg

That's an interesting car and I quite like the way it looks - although I would prefer it was proper Ferrari red. But I HATE those oversized badges - they just look stupid. Have some class and make them half the size.

ALNotSure ALNotSure Dope pics. All the cars look fabulous. I really like the vintage car on the flatbed- is it a Packard? What a color it's wearing! I absolutely ❤️ that era of prewar automobiles.

Awesome photos bud. 2 cars SERIOUSLY stand out. Top photo, the first car in the line (in front of the yellow LaFerrari) is a Sergio!! 😳😳 It's a car designed by Pininfarina that uses a 458 as the donor. They made 6 total and they were $3.9M new (when offered to those 6 original clients). Now, from what I hear, they are now worth $5M!!

And the 2nd photo above, the 2nd car in the row, behind the F50. To some, who don't know, it looks like a Testarossa, but IYKYK, it's actually the last of the TR line, an F512 M!! 😱😱 They only made 75 for the USA and the values of these are so insane, compared to regular Testarossas and 512TRs! Add to it that it's a silvery light blue (looks to be Azzuro California, but I can't really tell), that car is probably worth close between $700k-$800K (depending on mileage). Last car sold for $731k on BaT (and it was red/tan not something unique). Extremely rare car. Thanks for posting the photos!! 👍👍🙏🙏 Some serious cars!!

Thanks for the info! I’ll try to see if I have more of those

Still yet to see this baby out in the wild. I'm a huge Z fan. Younger bro had one & than sold it after getting married, lol :smh:

I am 😃 from 👂 to 👂 thinking about those prices. I'm hoping that these owners get whatever they want.
💯 & the ones selling theirs will get every penny they'll be asking for them. For every one person who can't afford to pay market price there will be someone who can. Dodge can ask anything they want for them starting 2023 as that'll be the beginning of the end for these cars. It'll be interesting to see which hemi will be the last & final one to roll off the assembly line...it'll literally be making history like the last GNX all them years ago that's now in a private owner's garage. I think the dude actually worked in the very factory the car was made in. Cars that are the last & final of their breed ought to be in a museum if they asked me.

36AEFCD1-15EB-446E-905F-05B0848E2E02.jpeg

Dear god, I knew about the RR Sport SVR’s but never paid that much attention to them. Was looking up videos and reviews, forget an AMG exhaust, these sound absolutely insane. :sick: :pimp: Honestly the best looking SUV of any class as well. Just really well done, id honestly take a Range Rover Sport over the G Wagon (though its very close).

This is straight piped so its extra but other exhaust videos ive seen its just as loud.

36AEFCD1-15EB-446E-905F-05B0848E2E02.jpeg

Dear god, I knew about the RR Sport SVR’s but never paid that much attention to them. Was looking up videos and reviews, forget an AMG exhaust, these sound absolutely insane. :sick: :pimp: Honestly the best looking SUV of any class as well. Just really well done, id honestly take a Range Rover Sport over the G Wagon (though its very close).

This is straight piped so its extra but other exhaust videos ive seen its just as loud.

Now you know why I love the F-Type SVR so much. That exhaust is so freaking addictive! How SVO made the exhaust legal is beyond me. Rumor is they lied about the decibel level and it passes on word alone, !!!

Now you know why I love the F-Type SVR so much. That exhaust is so freaking addictive! How SVO made the exhaust legal is beyond me. Rumor is they lied about the decibel level and it passes on word alone, !!!

This the first time im like damn, this is just way too much but I like it. :lol: Makes a Hellcat sound like a purrcat. In that video I posted it made the GT3 RS (which I know isnt that superb sounding to begin with but still) sound like a Corolla.

A range with a ricey *** exhaust over a G-wagon or trackhawk? 😶
5Dam.gif

I meant the Range Rover in general. G Wagon is a close second in my book, but a Trackhawk? Lol nah forget the SVR id even take a regular RR Sport over the one trick pony that is a Trackhawk. :lol:

And that SVR exhaust note is anything but rice.

waits to get sonned by RR reliability talk :lol: cant have everything

Last edited:
The exhaust on the SVR Jag is full Titanium, from the factory! Not sure if the RR is the same, but I can't imagine it's different, considering the cost difference between the SVR & the next lowest level.

Nothing rice about it. People tune their cars to get the pops & crackles and Jaguar/RR come from the factory that way, lol (The R model Jags do it also, just not a titanium exhaust). And it's SUPER easy to make the exhaust crackle it on command.

Not going to do a massive photo dump since I’m sure you guys will be able to find pictures of everything circulating online but here are some of my favorites from car week.

ALNotSure ALNotSure it was good to somewhat meet you indirectly at the Lexus party :lol:

Sean Connery's personal DB5
F8269378-6843-4BD2-845C-A3AAC3D5E75B.jpeg

FD561F2A-AB28-4139-BF77-AD8DF4106D2E.jpeg

88264B0B-E343-487B-B9F9-1AAF30869C1B.jpeg

GT3RS
8958D0C5-9F24-47BD-B737-E029280B8D04.jpeg

Deloreon VIP unveiling party
C1A57B89-761C-421C-BD2A-6BAB133CB53D.jpeg

Ferrari Daytona SP3
ADE951D3-5DA8-4398-BC4D-4AB27D366355.jpeg

Demotaso, Bugatti, and a Pagani all parked on the streets of Carmel
5614CC65-2D36-45EA-BEE8-B8FD67294AED.jpeg

Sally Special 911
7B8D23B1-70B4-4A38-8A3E-3F086325C681.jpeg

New Bugatti Mistral at Quail
AC0A2600-8D04-4658-9653-396EB0F6231D.jpeg

75833852-36C8-4245-AB2B-48B20E0CC450.jpeg

Last edited:
I meant the Range Rover in general. G Wagon is a close second in my book, but a Trackhawk? Lol nah forget the SVR id even take a regular RR Sport over the one trick pony that is a Trackhawk. :lol:

And that SVR exhaust note is anything but rice.

waits to get sonned by RR reliability talk :lol: cant have everything
:lol:

they are not as unreliable as people make them seem tbh

Back
Top Bottom