\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

9A616DC4-0680-4D37-B46B-D3FE40ED6BFC.jpeg

Og sally special

I meant the Range Rover in general. G Wagon is a close second in my book, but a Trackhawk? Lol nah forget the SVR id even take a regular RR Sport over the one trick pony that is a Trackhawk. :lol:

And that SVR exhaust note is anything but rice.

waits to get sonned by RR reliability talk :lol: cant have everything
At least it's good at one thing. What's the RR good for? Letting your baby momma go to Starbucks and pick up/ drop of the kids?
The exhaust on the SVR Jag is full Titanium, from the factory! Not sure if the RR is the same, but I can't imagine it's different, considering the cost difference between the SVR & the next lowest level.

Nothing rice about it. People tune their cars to get the pops & crackles and Jaguar/RR come from the factory that way, lol (The R model Jags do it also, just not a titanium exhaust). And it's SUPER easy to make the exhaust crackle it on command.
Just because it came from the factory with a burble tune doesn't make it less rice imo

At least it's good at one thing. What's the RR good for? Letting your baby momma go to Starbucks and pick up/ drop of the kids?

Just because it came from the factory with a burble tune doesn't make it less rice imo

Bro really trying to say a RR aint ****. I cant. :lol:

:lol:

they are not as unreliable as people make them seem tbh
It’s actually very accurate. There are a number of resources that put them at the bottom of automaker reliability for over 2 maybe even 3 decades.
Please don’t be that guy that says he knows someone who’s owned multiple LR with no issues.

Not sure why anyone bothers responding to that kid. He’s only here to rustle feathers. I doubt he could afford a tire for any of the vehicles mentioned.

Not sure why anyone bothers responding to that kid. He’s only here to rustle feathers. I doubt he could afford a tire for any of the vehicles mentioned.

You love counting pockets dont you. :lol:

Dude with the small house cant afford 6 supercars to now not being able to afford a spare tire. Lord have mercy. :lol:

And what do you think the Urus is good for? Same with the DBX and the G Wagon. Very few people actually take these off road. And don't get me started on Jeeps. While some owners of these in my area go off road, most are lifted mall crawlers who take the doors off to look cool.

And just listen to any SVR under full throttle acceleration, it's wicked. The crackle is only on the overrun & lift off the gas, or when one leaves it in manual mode, the tach is over 3k, just coasting, and you ever so slightly tap the throttle (not enough to actually move the vehicle). Then it pops.

I was about to ask if the range is still as unreliable as in the past.

Still ****ty overall from what ive read and researched. Theres stories that range from just minor inconveniences (laggy screens, screens going black) to needing to be in the shop for 2 weeks at a time. Less common are stories of the car being completely unusable and leaving people stranded. Its always the bad stories that stick out though, there could be 10 people who say they never had a problem then 1 person gets stranded in the middle of the highway and guess whats gonna be the word on the block.

I'm sure some of you have seen this pop up on the car blogs. But Mac Haik Chevy got SERIOUSLY put on blast for trying to sell a new Z06 for, get this....$90,000 OVER MSRP!!!! 😱😱😱

Here is the letter they were making people sign to finalize the deal.

Screenshot_20220823-234928.png

Not only did they want $90K over, but the other shady AF thing, they required a $6K NON-refundable deposit. And if the buyer flakes, the $6,000 would be used for restocking, marketing & merchandising of the car. THIS is such BS! restock what? Car didn't leave if the buyer bails. Marketing? Don't think it costs $$$ to market it via FB or IG. And Merchandising? Your not going to spend a dime to sell this. The moment someone walks from a order that arrived, it would be sold within 10 minutes max.

Dealer got so shamed online, they now are selling it for MSRP (once R&T listed the story on their site). They get what they deserve.

On a side note. $90K on top of a fully loaded Z06 coupe 3LT with all the option, is probably going to be close (if not over $240K as I don't know exactly how much a Z06 with all options will be). If it is $240K, that's Ferrari 458 money! Yeah, it may be a 2010-2014 458, with mileage in the mid teens....but it's a FERRARI!! The value won't drop anymore (they hit their depreciation pre-pandemic, when they were about $150k-$160K. Now they are going up and are all over $200k) and will only go up(being the last N/A V8 Ferrari built by Pininfarina.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom