\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Should we put the finishing touches on with some truck nuts, fuel cans on the back and these things?

1673482401374.png
:rofl:I remember them truck nuts & mesh grills during the 2000s. #ChevyBoiz had them nuts on each & every truck around my way. Fuel cans yes but don't forget the propane tank mounted in the back for when we need to fire up the portable grill to make some 🔥 bbq. And yes, most def need the orange traction grips when the CR-V will inevitably get stuck in the mud after I rip it for some donuts & MURICA badassery:emoji_flag_um:💪. YEAH BUDDY!

The Rav 4 is pretty nice. I had one as a loaner when my Accord coupe was in the shop and I was hooked.

I want to get one as my daily driver. Only concern is that it will be a target for carjackers.

I DOUBT CARJACKERS ARE SPECIFICALLY TARGETING RAV4’S :lol: :lol:

IF ITS A CARJACKING, THEY CAUGHT YOU SLIPPIN AND ALL IT IS FOR THEM IS HITTING A LICK.

I DOUBT CARJACKERS ARE SPECIFICALLY TARGETING RAV4’S :lol: :lol:

IF ITS A CARJACKING, THEY CAUGHT YOU SLIPPIN AND ALL IT IS FOR THEM IS HITTING A LICK.

Yea, they do because they are common cars. Rav 4s are the new Camrys.

I don't know about what city/state you live but out where I am, these carjackers travel in packs of 3-5, will let off 50 shots in broad daylight on a crowded street, and the best protection is to not be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yea, they do because they are common cars. Rav 4s are the new Camrys.

I don't know about what city/state you live but out where I am, these carjackers travel in packs of 3-5, will let off 50 shots in broad daylight on a crowded street, and the best protection is to not be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

IM IN MEMPHIS.

THE HOT ITEMS ARE KIA’S, HYUNDAI’S, ALTIMAS, MAXIMAS, CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS, ALMOST ANY INFINITI.

OTHER STUFF GETS STOLEN TOO BUT THOSE ARE THE MOST COMMON.

PD JUST RELEASED NUMBERS FROM LAST YEAR, 8500 VEHICLES STOLEN HERE. AND THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS ARE THE HOT ITEMS I LISTED ABOVE.

I think gm is bringing back the syclone.

My boys dad had one back in the day with it airbrushed on the bed cover in the graveyard towering over all the cars he raced and beat like the grim reaper and all spooky like. :lol:

You couldn’t tell him ****. He was still driving it in 2008.

He also had a typhoon, t-type and grand national. Dude was the 80s car god.

Three guys in an Altima were tailing me a couple of weeks ago in what I assume was an attempt to rob me. I got them to show their cards by pretending to get in the upcoming turning lane and then hopping out of it. They did the same and blew their cover. Once they realized I knew what they were up to, they sped off and turned into an adjacent parking lot and turned into the next cross street.

Three guys in an Altima were tailing me a couple of weeks ago in what I assume was an attempt to rob me. I got them to show their cards by pretending to get in the upcoming turning lane and then hopping out of it. They did the same and blew their cover. Once they realized I knew what they were up to, they sped off and turned into an adjacent parking lot and turned into the next cross street.

DEF SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO PULL A JACK MOVE! GLAD YOU PUMP FAKED THEM.

IF YOU’RE ABLE TO, GET STRAPPED! #STAYSTRAPPED

Always gotta be aware of your surroundings. Out of state plates on that Altima?

F150/F250's are big targets out here.
Being armed isnt going to stop them if you park your truck and come back to nothing.
You may just lose your truck and your gun.

Some people are installing a type of kill switch that integrates in your wiring system and needs to be in place to drive the truck.
When you leave the truck you take the plug with you. Only way to take it without the plug in would be to tow it.
ravelco-device.jpg

When it's all said and done, these two might be the greatest performance cars in recent memory for two different reasons-regardless of the continent they are manufactured on.

And this video really showed the difference in the two cars. Everyone I talked to really thought the Z06 would leave the GT in it's dust, when it would eventually come out. Like seriously gap it. NOPE! Never was gonna happen. People tend to forget the GT was built as a racecar first and foremost and THEN modified to be a street car (to appease FIA and the homologation rules). Most of the time it's the other way around (all the prior GT-LM Pro class with Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi and Porsche entries.

Yeah, the price difference is monumental, but they really go into why that is. And the answer is and will always be......RACECAR! 👍

And this video really showed the difference in the two cars. Everyone I talked to really thought the Z06 would leave the GT in it's dust, when it would eventually come out. Like seriously gap it. NOPE! Never was gonna happen. People tend to forget the GT was built as a racecar first and foremost and THEN modified to be a street car (to appease FIA and the homologation rules). Most of the time it's the other way around (all the prior GT-LM Pro class with Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi and Porsche entries.

Yeah, the price difference is monumental, but they really go into why that is. And the answer is and will always be......RACECAR! 👍
There is no 'win' here-and that GTs real achievement is its Lotus like feedback from its controls vs. its class (ultra super car).

Having said that...from a pure engineering budget, what GM has achieved here has been monumental. These products are in completely different spectrums. (GT, raw, special event; Z06 everyday livable Ferrari with GT3 track ability/grip)

On a side note, if you're a Chevy fan/magazine racer-the E-Ray will make a drag race much more interesting.

And an over 6X price difference is huge. The internet would explode if a Civic Si was this close to a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom