\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I’d love to get my hands on a low mileage Firehawk for a good price. Gotta be red though.

Looks like that has ZR1 rep wheels.
Firehawks are cool but besides the hood (which is badass) and a couple badges is basically the same thing as a ws6. I wouldn't pay the extra premium for a hawk but they are still nice.

Firehawks are cool but besides the hood (which is badass) and a couple badges is basically the same thing as a ws6. I wouldn't pay the extra premium for a hawk but they are still nice.
The low production numbers make them more costly. I’d take a WS6 Formula or Firehawk but I missed out on owning a new Firehawks years ago and that regret is still with me. I prefer the formula body style over the TA though.

This happened by me yesterday. 23 year old girl that was 8 months pregnant was killed with her drunk boyfriend driving. He was speeding and survived

Screenshot_20230129-150245_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-150406_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-150211_Chrome~2.jpg
I read about that yesterday. So tragic. She was ejected I think- that's how powerful the impact was. Read the driver was arrested on scene.

Fastest car you can buy with a full xpel wrap, take your slow hating *** **** elsewhere. Corniest poster on the thread
My boss has a Tesla and it whooped my friends mustang. Made that thang look like a Corolla. Idk why ppl have to hate in teslas smh

:lol: I laugh because youtube fed me this (which is funny) but all of a sudden youtube full court press everything dude has in my feed at an unreasonable rate. Got his own row, every other recommended video. Almost want to block his channel.

nuts :lol:
20230129_170106.jpg
Oh damn! lol. YouTube REALLY wants you to watch his videos :lol:. The cross earrings one had some funny bits.

This happened by me yesterday. 23 year old girl that was 8 months pregnant was killed with her drunk boyfriend driving. He was speeding and survived

Screenshot_20230129-150245_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-150406_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-150211_Chrome~2.jpg
damn bruh this is absolutely heartbreaking

so damn sad man
Fastest car you can buy with a full xpel wrap, take your slow hating *** **** elsewhere. Corniest poster on the thread
:lol: why u let him get to you
issa thread not everyone finna like teslas
ppl clowned on challengers being boats and it was all gravy

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
So I bought a new Accord hybrid touring because The position at my job had me traveling 30k miles a year minimum. IT was completely soulless and boring to drive but I got about 700mi a tank and it only took about $30-37 to fill up (iirc) so mission accomplished.

Fast forward a couple years and on my way to the office one early morning something ran out in front of my and I just rolled over it and it EVERYTHING underneath my car from front to rear bumper and all my electronics went nuts. It was still drivable but the main thing that didn’t work was my ACC ( adaptive cruise control ) so I made an appointment, took it in and they had it fixed within the week.

I picked up my car from the shop and went straight to a corner store for a beer and as I was leaving the parking lot a kid in a slammed civic had his turn signal on like he was entering the store parking lot so in order for him to make that turn I would have to pull out so he could take the side angle approach. Well he didn’t turn he just had his signal on so he hit me and hit me good. Again my car was drivable but my front driver side fender was beat the **** up. I call the shop telling them what happened and they couldn’t believe it since they just gave me the car back not more than 30mins ago.

The following Monday I took my car to the body shop and the owner says my car should be ready for me to pick it up on Friday but he would call me if he finds any extra damages that would enable them to have the car done by Friday.

I get a call Thursday afternoon and the convo went like this …..

Me- (answers call) oh let me guess there was more damage than you originally estimated…

Shop- No actually we had it done earlier this morning but I’m sorry to tell you on our test drive while we were checking the alignment we were at a red light and were rear ended forcing us to hit the car in front of us. You are going to need full driver and passenger rear panels as well as a new trunk along with a new front bumper and hood along with all new electrical wiring. Unfortunately you will not be getting the car back in a timely manner as my employees had to go to the hospital due to whiplash.

Me- Ummmmmm wait …. No way you can’t be serious.

So I hung up with him and spoke with my insurance agent and he told me to get rid of the car the min I get it back from the body shop lol….. so I did just that , not when I first got it back but within 6 months or so. Luckily things worked out with my job giving me a different position that I didn’t not have to travel so I went back to my German car roots with an E53 Sedan . When I went to trade it in they told me it came back as a clean title . I laughed inside because I knew that car had be hit from every angle Jenna Jameson in her her prime

Craigslist back in the day connected me with a lot of shady people :lol:

Bought my first car on there without a title. I was a teenager, didn't know any better. Bought an 8 year old sentra for $900. Obviously couldn't register it so I searched on craigslist and found a guy out in texas who could make me a title through the texas DMV.

Couple weeks later I find two guys unlocking it and starting up the engine. I confront them and call 911 thinking the car was getting stolen. Turns out they were repo guys without a repo truck. They were just gonna drive it away. Apparently the car had a tracker and that how they found it. Some lady took out a loan on the car and she stopped paying so she found a guy to dump it. The guy who dumped it, posted it on craigslist and that's how I ended up with it.

Luckily I saved the Craigslist ad and printed it and that was my proof. Told them if they game me the money I paid for it, they could take it away. They called the loan company they were working for and had them wire me the money that day and I let them take the car. Couple weeks later the title from Texas showed up in the mail. By that time I had no use for it.

A couple years later I get a letter in the mail about litigation for the guy in texas that was creating titles for cars. Apparently he got busted by the feds. Dude was running an operation with his brother. I think they ended up getting jail time and deportation.

damn bruh this is absolutely heartbreaking

so damn sad man

:lol: why u let him get to you
issa thread not everyone finna like teslas
ppl clowned on challengers being boats and it was all gravy
Lmao i was on the way home from paying over a rack to watch the niners lose

Didnt really get to me, just dont understand the weird ****. And strongly stand by the corniest poster remark, everybody else blocked dude a while ago

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
So I bought a new Accord hybrid touring because The position at my job had me traveling 30k miles a year minimum. IT was completely soulless and boring to drive but I got about 700mi a tank and it only took about $30-37 to fill up (iirc) so mission accomplished.

Fast forward a couple years and on my way to the office one early morning something ran out in front of my and I just rolled over it and it EVERYTHING underneath my car from front to rear bumper and all my electronics went nuts. It was still drivable but the main thing that didn’t work was my ACC ( adaptive cruise control ) so I made an appointment, took it in and they had it fixed within the week.

I picked up my car from the shop and went straight to a corner store for a beer and as I was leaving the parking lot a kid in a slammed civic had his turn signal on like he was entering the store parking lot so in order for him to make that turn I would have to pull out so he could take the side angle approach. Well he didn’t turn he just had his signal on so he hit me and hit me good. Again my car was drivable but my front driver side fender was beat the **** up. I call the shop telling them what happened and they couldn’t believe it since they just gave me the car back not more than 30mins ago.

The following Monday I took my car to the body shop and the owner says my car should be ready for me to pick it up on Friday but he would call me if he finds any extra damages that would enable them to have the car done by Friday.

I get a call Thursday afternoon and the convo went like this …..

Me- (answers call) oh let me guess there was more damage than you originally estimated…

Shop- No actually we had it done earlier this morning but I’m sorry to tell you on our test drive while we were checking the alignment we were at a red light and were rear ended forcing us to hit the car in front of us. You are going to need full driver and passenger rear panels as well as a new trunk along with a new front bumper and hood along with all new electrical wiring. Unfortunately you will not be getting the car back in a timely manner as my employees had to go to the hospital due to whiplash.

Me- Ummmmmm wait …. No way you can’t be serious.

So I hung up with him and spoke with my insurance agent and he told me to get rid of the car the min I get it back from the body shop lol….. so I did just that , not when I first got it back but within 6 months or so. Luckily things worked out with my job giving me a different position that I didn’t not have to travel so I went back to my German car roots with an E53 Sedan . When I went to trade it in they told me it came back as a clean title . I laughed inside because I knew that car had be hit from every angle Jenna Jameson in her her prime
goddamn bruh this is a horror story :frown:

first of all glad u didn't get hurt
second of all damn, that is crazy damage :lol: was there any noticeable issues with body panel gaps?

I usually just look at those body panel gaps and make sure the paint matches then when im driving listen for any weird wind noises that misalignment of panels/doors causes

i got a buddy who has the new s class and for some reason i think they ran over something the dealership says they need to replace a buncha undercarriage stuff costing like 20k :lol:

also relevant story my buddy bought a diesel cummins 2500 from auction in PA and it was salvage, for some reason when e registered in CA it was clean title :lol:

Because the owner is a clown.

I got no beef with the drivers but I’d never own one.

Elon making Tesla toxic in a large part of the relevant market was not something I would have considered before the last 2 years

Teslas didn't interest me due to styling, price, and impracticality of owning a BEV today but Elon closed the door on them being in future consideration

Musk hasn’t operated in a competitive BEV marketplace and what we have learned about him from the Twitter experiment doesn’t bode well for Tesla as competition heats up

Tesla has proven to be good at developing vehicles but not so good at building them. They've struggled to bring production up to speed and the more cars they try to make the longer their development cycle for new models becomes

As other established brands bring their BEVs online their automotive expertise is likely to smoke Tesla from a production, quality, and distribution standpoint. Tesla has had its day imo

Elon making Tesla toxic in a large part of the relevant market was not something I would have considered before the last 2 years

Teslas didn't interest me due to styling, price, and impracticality of owning a BEV today but Elon closed the door on them being in future consideration

Musk hasn’t operated in a competitive BEV marketplace and what we have learned about him from the Twitter experiment doesn’t bode well for Tesla as competition heats up

Tesla has proven to be good at developing vehicles but not so good at building them. They've struggled to bring production up to speed and the more cars they try to make the longer their development cycle for new models becomes

As other established brands bring their BEVs online their automotive expertise is likely to smoke Tesla from a production, quality, and distribution standpoint. Tesla has had its day imo
i have to respectfully disagree he has created a great fanbase and many people have now equalized having success = drive a tesla when it used to be like drive a bmw or foreign

tesla not going no where IMO

i have to respectfully disagree he has created a great fanbase and many people have now equalized having success = drive a tesla when it used to be like drive a bmw or foreign

tesla not going no where IMO

Legacy luxury car makers are still a thing though. Tesla is just now starting to face competition in that higher end of the market from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Polestar, and others

Traditional car companies have existing factories they can retool, dealer networks to hold inventory and provide service, and captive finance arms to subsidize interest rates

Plus there will be many Tesla-like BEV-exclusive manufacturers such as Lucid, Rivian, VinFast, etc. Not discounting that Tesla brand loyalty exists but I'm not buying it as being enough to sustain and grow the company

Legacy luxury car makers are still a thing though. Tesla is just now starting to face competition in that higher end of the market from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Polestar, and others

Traditional car companies have existing factories they can retool, dealer networks to hold inventory and provide service, and captive finance arms to subsidize interest rates

Plus there will be many Tesla-like BEV-exclusive manufacturers such as Lucid, Rivian, VinFast, etc. Not discounting that Tesla brand loyalty exists but I'm not buying it as being enough to sustain and grow the company
yeah great point

i like that ev competition is growing, we will only get better cars

Back
Top Bottom